Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WotsitG1

VIP Member
Baby wotsit arrived this morning via our elective c section. A porky 9lbs12. It feels surreal atm!!!
Just a massive massive Thankyou to everyone who has listened and answered my questions over the last 9 months….. I know Iv asked a fair few 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 40

emisixo

Well I’ve just had the biggest shock of my life. The sonographer said she could see two heads 😂 I’m having twins! I’m absolutely shell-shocked

12 week scan in an hour. Will find out if it’s all been in my head or I actually genuinely have a little baby inside of me! 😅 Wish me luck!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Ro98

VIP Member
Baby Ro arrived safely yesterday lunch time 🥰 felt rough after the section but mainly nerves I think & dizziness from pregnancy!
Can’t believe he’s actually here. Wishing you all lots of luck with your births & pregnancies 🙏❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes!!!!! 33 weeks and I had a lot of wind at the start but the last week its started happening again but it's trapped!

All fours in the bed with my head down or lying on left hand side with my knees bent and a pillow between them have helped
Just quoting myself to say.... it wasn't wind. 🙈 I was in labour. Baby no.3 arrived this morning at 33 weeks!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Nosysamsie

VIP Member
Baby nosy born yesterday at 12.24pm. Absolute whirlwind of a day. Spontaneous labour lasting just short of 12 hours, I'm so over the moon. We were home the same day. What a dream ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hi everyone, currently in hospital 41 weeks and being induced. I had the propess just after 6 o'clock and been patiently waiting for something to happen since. Anyone else had this and if so how long did it take to kick in for you?

Hello everyone, a little update from my last post. I did indeed go into labour early hours of the morning from the propess. Well it fell out and when I was examined they said I was 2cm and I would need it back in. Then all of a sudden the contractions came on strong an I was 6cm and straight to delivery. Next examination I was 9cm, too late for epidural, baby was in an awkward position an heartbeat was dropping so was rushed to theatre for an emergency section.
My beautiful baby boy was born yesterday weighing 8lb 12oz 🩵🍼
Wishing you all lots of luck in your pregnancies/deliveries 🩷 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Baby GG was born on the 20th April at 36+5 so slightly premature! Total shock as my waters went spontaneously at home at 3am in the morning. I laboured pretty quickly from 4cm to fully dilated but then baby would just not come out despite me trying my hardest! In the end I was rushed to theatre for a spinal and they attempted kiwi cup and forceps to no avail so baby was born via emergency c section! It was a total relief in the end after suffering fully dilated contractions for quite some time and they struggled to get the spinal in whilst I was having them 😖

it’s such a surreal feeling and as odd as it sounds I can’t believe my pregnancy is suddenly over and I really miss my bump! Baby blues is also a very real thing. Newborn cuddles however are so special 🥰

• Heart

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I’m bowing out ladies. My blood test results are indicating it’s a loss. My heart is broken. Good luck to each and every one of you. I hope you have healthy pregnancies and babies.❤

• Heart
  • Sad

Pontiac_Bandit

VIP Member
Baby Bandit was born at 3.29 this morning weighing 8lbs and he's perfect ❤ it was a stressful birth with lots of issues cropping up which culminated in me only having gas and air and paracetamol despite requesting pethidine and/or an epidural - labour was really quick but felt like it took forever!! I'm now enjoying snuffly newborn cuddles in the postnatal ward, and feel surprisingly good despite no sleep and an episiotomy! I can't believe this is real and he's finally here 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Rdogk24

Hi everyone long time no speak!

I won’t share my birth experience here as it was truly traumatising. But baby R arrived at midnight on Saturday night/Sunday morning and we’re still in the hospital and may be for a while but completely in love and in awe of him.

Im so grateful for this thread and how kind and supportive everyone has been to me throughout the past 9 months. Good luck to all the expecting mummy’s, this feeling is indescribable ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Baby strife arrived today by c-section! All went to plan and no complications. I did get sick due to blood pressure dropping a couple times but they are so quick to rectify it and make it stop it’s amazing. Just been bloody itching all over after 😂. So bloody exhausted but so so in love he’s a wee (chunky!) cutie pie. The growth scans were right with this one lol

• Heart

themuffinwoman

VIP Member
Thinking of you MW - hope you’re getting closer to meeting baby muffin now! Xx
thank you- baby muffin arrived this Morning at 4:15 via emergency c section. Not what I had in mind in terms of her birth (despite telling everyone how flexible I am) but she’s here and beautiful and healthy. I’m still processing what happened but will share soon.
Also she weighs 8lbs 9oz so a c section wasn’t the worst thing in the world when I think about it 😬

• Heart

justonemorepage

VIP Member
I had my scan this morning. Thankfully all is well and I could see a heartbeat. I am measuring behind what I thought I was, I'm only 6 weeks but they said everything looks good and healthy. They also couldn't find a reason for the bleeding but at least it's stopped now and fingers crossed I continue to have a healthy pregnancy.

• Heart

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Well I’ve just had the biggest shock of my life. The sonographer said she could see two heads 😂 I’m having twins! I’m absolutely shell-shocked
Omg such a shock I’m sure but how lovely 🥰🥰
---
We got home today! The ward staff were so lovely and helpful but I just had such a rubbish sleep last night I was determined to be in my own bed tonight. I’m in baby bubble heaven. Going to transition over to the newborn thread but this thread has been so helpful and a safe place to vent over the last nine months. Good luck to everyone still waiting for their wee bundles of joy 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 24

LilyRose1234

VIP Member
After weeks of sickness and nausea, I just had a McDonald’s cheeseburger and honestly I think this is one of the greatest days of my life 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

fudgebox

VIP Member
8 week scan went really well, she said the little bean is looking perfect! Feeling so relieved now🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Mini rant incoming. Fed up with medical professionals tbh 😂. Was told I’d get a call with details of my section today. Times getting on and I hadn’t heard anything so I called myself. “Yes it was booked in this morning your pre op is on Thursday we sent you a letter today.” I’m just like ??? I was told I’d get a call, plus Thursday is so soon what if I never called and the letter didn’t come in time. 🙄 plus side is cause it’s so last minute I’ve actually been booked into a nicer hospital. It’s a little bit of a drive but my more local one has a lot of bad memories for me so silver lining and all that!
Just to add to this… got a phone call this morning, they gave me the wrong appointment it was already filled 🫠. So it’s tomorrow! Currently in a mad rush to get to my pre-op 😩 this time tomorrow baby will be here!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

emisixo

12 week scan in an hour. Will find out if it’s all been in my head or I actually genuinely have a little baby inside of me! 😅 Wish me luck!

• Heart
Reactions: 19