Pregnancy #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy last day of work for tomorrow! I hope your day is easy 😅 I haven’t actually tried any of the tricks to help things along, I had planned to try dates but having GD means I’m not allowed them 🙃😂 I did have 2 when my husband brought some but you’re meant to have about 7 a day I think which I just won’t be able to tolerate. Is the tea nice?!
oh no 😂😂😂 hope you didn’t burn yourself on the hot water bottle!! X
Thank you! luckily the bottle wasn’t super hot it’s just everything was soaking 😂

the tea is nice- like a fruity tea. Like the dates, I think you’re meant to drink quite a few cups a day to have any impact and I pee enough as it is lol.

when’s your due date? Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Happy last day of work for tomorrow! I hope your day is easy 😅 I haven’t actually tried any of the tricks to help things along, I had planned to try dates but having GD means I’m not allowed them 🙃😂 I did have 2 when my husband brought some but you’re meant to have about 7 a day I think which I just won’t be able to tolerate. Is the tea nice?!
oh no 😂😂😂 hope you didn’t burn yourself on the hot water bottle!! X
My only tips are going for walks, using the stairs, massaging your boobs and well having sex!! 😅 not gospel but a week of all of the above seemed to trigger all my labour's and I never went overdue or even as far as my due date.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Agreed haha it’s hard enough drinking 3L of water a day let alone adding anything else in the mix 😅😂 I’m due a week Sunday!!

• Haha
2 questions please, you wonderful, wise ladies…

Which raspberry leaf tea would you recommend? I used Clippers last time (and had a fabulous 3 hour active labour) but discovered there’s hibiscus in it so it’s a no go.

For those of you who have invested in travel systems, what have you gone for?!

I’m 30 weeks and need to get a wriggle on!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We went for the nuna mixx next with the arra car seat on the 360 base, I love it 🤣 can’t wait to venture out with it when baby is here! I found it really easy to put up and down and not too heavy.
---
Can’t help on the raspberry tea front but interested to know also as might give it a go for my lash few weeks!!

Im up for trying anything although with my back the way it is sex might be too traumatic for everyone involved 😅

we’ve also got the nuna mixx with the next car seat. Seems good from setting it up!

the tea I’ve got is the hottea mama final push raspberry leaf tea. Only had one cup so can’t comment on its effectiveness but taste wise it’s good!

• Heart
  • Haha
Off topic slightly but what cars do people have? We are due our second and need a bigger family car and no idea where to start ?

Off topic slightly but what cars do people have? We are due our second and need a bigger family car and no idea where to start ?
I have a Citroen C3 and my partner has an Audi A6 - both decent sized cars for us and we’ll be mainly using his for weekends and mine to run around in the week as & when ☺

Has anyone any tips to help your legs when they cramp at night? A new development for me in this pregnancy but between this and pelvic girdle pain sleep is getting nigh on impossible 🙃

Has anyone any tips to help your legs when they cramp at night? A new development for me in this pregnancy but between this and pelvic girdle pain sleep is getting nigh on impossible 🙃
With that really painful cramp that comes on in legs I point toes out kinda like the ballet looking postion (if that makes sense)
Also found using magnesium body lotion really helpful for cramps…. Betteryou do a magnesium sleep one, says on packaging pregnancy safe. Abit of a strange texture but it really has helped when with the restless leg feeling!

• Heart
Perhaps a daft question… but with formula do you go by the weight of baby or the age of baby to how much formula to make up?

We have a Tiguan too, lots of our friends with children have T-rocs but I didn’t feel like they were that big inside tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.