Pregnancy #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Midwife called this morning and said the hospital didn’t want to do a growth scan in the end as it’s not been long since my last (10 days)
But baby boy has other plans for us to still get seen anyway I guess as my waters have either broken or are leaking - well they haven’t stopped leaking but I have no other labour signs 🙃
As I’m only 36+5 we’ve been told to go to hospital to be seen now 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Midwife called this morning and said the hospital didn’t want to do a growth scan in the end as it’s not been long since my last (10 days)
But baby boy has other plans for us to still get seen anyway I guess as my waters have either broken or are leaking - well they haven’t stopped leaking but I have no other labour signs 🙃
In my experience.
My waters were leaking with my second but labour never started itself.

Was it yours who was leaking previously?
I know normally they want to deliver within 24 hours of them leaking though due to infection

Reactions: 2
In my experience.
My waters were leaking with my second but labour never started itself.

Was it yours who was leaking previously?
I know normally they want to deliver within 24 hours of them leaking though due to infection
Nope this is the first I’ve had any leaking

Normally a 45min drive to hospital but at least I feel fine ! Rush hour traffic and several roadworks in our way 😂

Nope this is the first I’ve had any leaking

Normally a 45min drive to hospital but at least I feel fine ! Rush hour traffic and several roadworks in our way 😂
Yeah in my experience, I believe they want to deliver as close to 24 hours from it leaking as the infection chance is higher the longer its left. So you'll possibly be in for an induction. Although I'm not sure with you being early.
Good luck

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hi everyone, just looking for a bit of advice and I’m not a fan of mums net 🙈 I’m around 2 weeks pregnant very early I know but I’ve just found out. I’m having quite bad cramping and had a small light bleed mostly pink last night though only when I wiped. As I’m keeping this a secret until I’m at a safe date but it is driving me insane 😭 did anyone have quite bad implantation cramps? I’m so trying to stay on the positive side but I’m getting worried 💕
Hiiii congratulations! This is my experience… I’m only around 7/8 weeks (not sure on dates as they think I may have ovulated quite late) but recently I had the same, really bad cramping in front and my back, that I had to take pain and then I started light bleeding with pink and some red but only when I wiped. Someone on here said to use a pad overnight so I could track how much bleeding which was helpful! I then was also super worried so paid for a private scan when I was 5/6 weeks and they found a yolk sak but no fetal pole and said it’s either a non viable pregnancy or too early to see, and referred me to the early pregnancy unit at my local hospital. 3 days later I went in and they did another scan and found a heartbeat! 🥺 The bleeding had stopped and they said it was likely a late implantation bleed 😊 I know it’s so worrying tho and can really understand how scary it is, but I really recommend ringing your local early pregnancy unit as they can check for you if everything’s okay (but be mindful they might not be able to see anything until further on as was my case). Try keep yourself occupied so you’re not worrying 24/7 and warm baths and paracetamol should help cramps 🥰💕

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This happened to me with my first. They decided to induce me but was already having contractions before that. It actually ended up being a really positive birth experience even though it was not what I had planned for. Good luck x

Hiiii congratulations! This is my experience… I’m only around 7/8 weeks (not sure on dates as they think I may have ovulated quite late) but recently I had the same, really bad cramping in front and my back, that I had to take pain and then I started light bleeding with pink and some red but only when I wiped. Someone on here said to use a pad overnight so I could track how much bleeding which was helpful! I then was also super worried so paid for a private scan when I was 5/6 weeks and they found a yolk sak but no fetal pole and said it’s either a non viable pregnancy or too early to see, and referred me to the early pregnancy unit at my local hospital. 3 days later I went in and they did another scan and found a heartbeat! 🥺 The bleeding had stopped and they said it was likely a late implantation bleed 😊 I know it’s so worrying tho and can really understand how scary it is, but I really recommend ringing your local early pregnancy unit as they can check for you if everything’s okay (but be mindful they might not be able to see anything until further on as was my case). Try keep yourself occupied so you’re not worrying 24/7 and warm baths and paracetamol should help cramps 🥰💕
I had some dark red blood earlier with a small clot so it’s not looking the best. I’m so early so just going to see what happens in the next few days 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I had some dark red blood earlier with a small clot so it’s not looking the best. I’m so early so just going to see what happens in the next few days 😢
Wishing you all the best lovely, definitely seek advice from gp or early pregnancy unit tho as they can do tests and advise on what’s going on ❤

Does anyone else find themselves feeling guilty whenever they eat anything that isn’t fruit / veg / protein!?
Just had my first maccies cheeseburger (no bun because intolerance) & chips since pre-pregnancy, after a Greek salad for lunch that wasn’t at all enough 😳
Everyone around me makes such a fuss of only being ‘good’ - hate that term!!! So I feel it’s making me majorly paranoid about what I eat!
Someone remind me 1 little burger & chips is fine 😂😂
I just smashed an entire package of Maryland cookies. You’re doing good boo 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm feeling the same! I've been choosing all the healthy options since finding out and being super aware of my meals. However, the last two weeks the nausea and sickness really hit me full force. Some of the foods I've been able to keep down haven't been the best choice, so I've felt a little guilty.

I'm sure a small burger and chips won't hurt, not like you're eating it for every meal. ❤
I’m feeling the same, we have the in laws visiting from the U.K. and we are on holiday with them so have been eating so much crap! I’m trying to choose salads/veggies when I can but they are buying so many biscuits and chocolates/cakes I just can’t say no 😂😭😭
Does anyone else find themselves feeling guilty whenever they eat anything that isn’t fruit / veg / protein!?
Just had my first maccies cheeseburger (no bun because intolerance) & chips since pre-pregnancy, after a Greek salad for lunch that wasn’t at all enough 😳
Everyone around me makes such a fuss of only being ‘good’ - hate that term!!! So I feel it’s making me majorly paranoid about what I eat!
Someone remind me 1 little burger & chips is fine 😂😂

It’s awful isn’t it, in the night too I’ve been waking up feeling like acid is sitting in my throat 🤢🤮
I've been downing bottles of Gavison liquid & I've got Omeprazole off the GP.... don't rate Them !
My mate told me to get on the Love Hearts and it's been amazing hasnt half helped ! Plus they're everywhere at the minute cos of valentines 💌🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Hi everyone I hope it’s ok to pop in and join you all. I’m almost 12 weeks with baby number 3. How is everyone doing?

Reactions: 8
Toilet Talk!

I’m suffering with piles…. It feels like I constantly need to go to toilet but nothing appears half the time…. Also so windy!! Feel so uncomfortable! No point to this just 😖😖😖😖

Evening all! I’m days away from my due date and so fed up of how often I get false alarms! Cramps and backache every day, and they always turn out to be nothing. I’m getting so impatient now 🤣

Reactions: 8
Evening all! I’m days away from my due date and so fed up of how often I get false alarms! Cramps and backache every day, and they always turn out to be nothing. I’m getting so impatient now 🤣
Oh the last days are so draining with false alarms. Don’t want to give false hope but I had them for a week running up to my labour at 40+2 and I skipped early labour and went straight to 9cm. From my first cramp to holding him was two hours. He is my second though so.

I feel exactly the same. I’m 39 weeks and I just want the baby to be here already. I’m so fed up of all the cramps and back ache too. Everyday I think, today will be the day and it’s not 😭😭😭

In my experience. I was convinced I was going into labour every day from about 39 weeks. And it didn’t happen until 41+2 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh the last days are so draining with false alarms. Don’t want to give false hope but I had them for a week running up to my labour at 40+2 and I skipped early labour and went straight to 9cm. From my first cramp to holding him was two hours. He is my second though so.
Oh I hope I have similar, haha!
He is my second too :) I was induced at 36 weeks with my first so never made it this far before! :)

---

I feel exactly the same. I’m 39 weeks and I just want the baby to be here already. I’m so fed up of all the cramps and back ache too. Everyday I think, today will be the day and it’s not 😭😭😭
Yep I feel you!! 😭 I keep saying that my husband won’t believe me when it does happen because I’m like the boy who cried wolf! Hope it happens for us both soon!

---

In my experience. I was convinced I was going into labour every day from about 39 weeks. And it didn’t happen until 41+2 😂
Haha! I’ve been convinced since 37 weeks :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.