Pregnancy #44 The 3am Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this is such good news!!!!!!! I’m so glad. Victory for Pink Lemonade!

When did Brixton hicks start for people? I’ve had really strong ones tonight. They’re so uncomfortable 🥴 they seem to last ages too, my tummy tightens and doesn’t go down for ages
I had them really badly today too, think I was too dehydrated/stressed 🙈 I’m 34 weeks pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anyone got advice for swollen/cramping legs? Not overly worried as they’re not painful and I don’t have any other symptoms of anything like headache, nausea etc, just been noticeable today and a bit achey. Went for a walk earlier which was nice but don’t think it overly helped. I read it can be to do with lack of calcium so I’ve been downing milk but again, not really helped 😂

Anyone got advice for swollen/cramping legs? Not overly worried as they’re not painful and I don’t have any other symptoms of anything like headache, nausea etc, just been noticeable today and a bit achey. Went for a walk earlier which was nice but don’t think it overly helped. I read it can be to do with lack of calcium so I’ve been downing milk but again, not really helped 😂
I find walking helps - doesn't totally get rid of the swelling but my feet are more comfortable afterwards. The consultant also suggested putting feet up (above the level of your heart) but I haven't tried that yet as I don't feel comfortable lying on my back.

My next stop will be some compression socks.

Reactions: 1
I've actually managed to sleep until now.. whoo.. I'd obviously got to the point of exhausted... Someone is however now having their 3am disco dance. Feels like alien now can almost make out little hands and feet ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hello darkness my old friend, lol. Bloody rain has woken me up, I could cry. I said to my husband yesterday I would be glad when the pregnant stage is over so I can get some proper sleep, and then I remembered and LAUGH CRIED because I’m never going to sleep properly again, am I? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hello darkness my old friend, lol. Bloody rain has woken me up, I could cry. I said to my husband yesterday I would be glad when the pregnant stage is over so I can get some proper sleep, and then I remembered and LAUGH CRIED because I’m never going to sleep properly again, am I? 😂
Not from my experience…. Most of my sleep deprivation is sponsored by a 4 year who has never slept through the night 🥴👍

maybe one day though.

• Heart
I think I’m going to have an argument with my husband about Tupperware. I just want my house to be nice and organised so when I’m sleep deprived from a new born I don’t yeet half the kitchen in the bin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've had quite a lot of cramp at night and also noticed one of my ankles was a bit stiff and puffy (it often does that due to previous surgery) - last night I used a ramp cushion from when I had surgery to elevate my lower legs/feet in bed and didn't have any cramp and my ankle is better today! You could try putting a couple of pillows at the end of your bed to elevate your legs slightly in case it helps you too 🙂

Reactions: 1
I have woken up with cramp in the middle of the night a few times it was horrible. I feel like it’s to do with the position I’m sleeping in, trying not to roll on my back and keep bump supported etc

I think I’m going to have an argument with my husband about Tupperware. I just want my house to be nice and organised so when I’m sleep deprived from a new born I don’t yeet half the kitchen in the bin 😂
We’ve already had Tupperware-gate in our house when I purged 6 year old Chinese takeaway boxes 😂

• Haha
12 weeks today and first scan tomorrow! I’m so excited and nervous at the same time. Hoping everything is ok with baby it will be a huge reality check to actually see it as at the moment it just feels like it’s not yet real!

Any tips for having a full bladder? My appointment is at 10am and I normally can’t leave the house without peeing and that’s even before pregnancy lol
Everything went ok with the first scan 🥰 was amazing seeing baby appear on the screen for the first time!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why are they so obsessed with the Chinese takeaway boxes!!! I do have to bin them before he notices

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.