• Full Term!

Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Over Due

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Had my baby, sticking around!

Votes: 20 12.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.
I didn't see any suggestions. I've upgraded it from 4am club from the previous thread as most seem to be in the 3am club these days 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn't expect to be ticking the overdue box, but here we are!

Thanks for creating a new thread 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
31 weeks for me... Today I had an absolute over powering urge to sniff the bottle of Cif... So I did for a bit... Pregnancy is a different level of crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Last day of work tomorrow! 4 weeks holiday before Mat leave 🥳
Baby boy due 4 weeks on Sat.. why does this still not feel real 🤯
I honestly don’t think I’ll believe it until he’s here.. 10 years we’ve waited for him ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
26 weeks tomorrow, can’t believe where the time is going, being pregnant is such a rollercoaster but trying to live in the moment although I’m so excited for her to be here.

Been fully nesting and tidying since finishing for work on Monday and got 8 bags of trash ready to throw out 😬

• Heart
Hi ladies! In need of some advice/shared experiences. I am currently admitted to an antenatal ward as I woke up this morning to a blood loss on my bed sheets. Haven’t bled since but I’ve started having irregular, mild contractions which can be every 2-5 mins then every 10 mins and have varied in intensity. They aren’t braxton hicks as the consultant confirmed they are contractions 😬

I’m only 34 weeks and my cervix is closed since they checked at 3pm and no sign of why I have bled. Has something similar happened to anyone before? It’s the bleed that has concerned me the most as I haven’t had any so far, plus I feel it could be the very early stages of labour with having these new pains. I also felt very uneasy last night for no reason.. Thanks in advance! ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Never did I think this Christmas final food shop I would waddling around just over 31 weeks pregnant - do not recommend (if you can avoid it !)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Has anyone had thrush during pregnancy? Do I need to call the midwife to check?

Has anyone had thrush during pregnancy? Do I need to call the midwife to check?
Yup it’s very common - something to do with elevated hormones! I’ve had it recurringly this pregnancy. You can only use Canesten cream, not the tablets, and you might have to go to a GP to get the cream as pharmacists are wary of selling it to pregnant people!

12 week scan tomorrow and feel so nervous! Also now panicking because my midwife at my booking appt didn’t give me my notes she said I’d get them at 12 week scan but now I’m like what if they turn me away because I don’t have them 🥴 I’m gonna have to listen to a meditation thing tonight to calm down lol

doesn’t help that last few nights I’ve been up twice for a wee and also having really bizarre dreams that wake me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Even if it’s not true can someone please just say it is so I don’t feel like a complete twit

but does anyone else feel like they might actually piss themselves when their baby kicks when they’re walking around?

so many times the last few days I’ve thought hey I need to go to loo in a minute, and then she kicks me and the urgency gets moved up a few levels 😳😳😳 they aren’t even hard kicks, just popping sensations and I feel like she’s got the controls to my bladder or something. Between this and not being able to walk I am over it.

• Heart
Even if it’s not true can someone please just say it is so I don’t feel like a complete twit

but does anyone else feel like they might actually piss themselves when their baby kicks when they’re walking around?

so many times the last few days I’ve thought hey I need to go to loo in a minute, and then she kicks me and the urgency gets moved up a few levels 😳😳😳 they aren’t even hard kicks, just popping sensations and I feel like she’s got the controls to my bladder or something. Between this and not being able to walk I am over it.
I'll say it and admit to a tiny human kicking my bladder so hard I pissed myself in work 🙃
Honestly they're little shits from the moment of conception🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I remember the feeling well. By the end I feel like everytime she kicked me a bit of piss came out 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
I remember the feeling well. By the end I feel like everytime she kicked me a bit of piss came out 🤷‍♀️
I’m going to have to buy incontinence pants. A woman I knew was a science teacher at the local school who had pregnancy incontinence and said she always had a little laugh to herself standing in front of a class as she gave a lesson, pissing her pants at the same time… like if these kids only knew. Got to get your kicks somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
31 weeks for me... Today I had an absolute over powering urge to sniff the bottle of Cif... So I did for a bit... Pregnancy is a different level of crazy.
I’m 1 week behind you! Just wondering, when are you going on maternity leave? I’m due 2nd March but I’ve told my employer I want to end work on 17th Feb which now I feel like may be a little too close to my due date 😬

Telling my employer today I’ll be going on Mat leave from 30weeks (they’re making me redundant end of the year so won’t have a job to go back to & the dash to hospital last week put the fear of god in me) and I get so anxious about these things!
I’m the only employee at my workplace so it feels even worse knowing they’ll have 8 weeks to replace me, with the break over Christmas ruining that a bit.
My partner keeps telling me it isn’t my issue to worry about which I know is true but since when does that stop me worrying 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m 1 week behind you! Just wondering, when are you going on maternity leave? I’m due 2nd March but I’ve told my employer I want to end work on 17th Feb which now I feel like may be a little too close to my due date 😬
I'm starting mine on the 2nd of January... Super early but I can barely walk because of PGP and some other stuff and I've had enough. Do what's right for you, have you any leave you can take before then?

Hi ladies! In need of some advice/shared experiences. I am currently admitted to an antenatal ward as I woke up this morning to a blood loss on my bed sheets. Haven’t bled since but I’ve started having irregular, mild contractions which can be every 2-5 mins then every 10 mins and have varied in intensity. They aren’t braxton hicks as the consultant confirmed they are contractions 😬

I’m only 34 weeks and my cervix is closed since they checked at 3pm and no sign of why I have bled. Has something similar happened to anyone before? It’s the bleed that has concerned me the most as I haven’t had any so far, plus I feel it could be the very early stages of labour with having these new pains. I also felt very uneasy last night for no reason.. Thanks in advance! ☺
I hope you get some answers soon! I woke up with bleeding in the night when I was 35 weeks and when I got to hospital had the same as you, mild contractions (to be honest, I just thought they felt like period cramp rather than noticeable proper contractions if you know what I mean). I was 1cm dilated when they checked though so I was in early labour. My waters had broken too (even though I'd not noticed!). They put me straight onto the drip to encourage the labour to go more quickly, but I was a little bit further ahead than you. I hope you're feeling a bit better this morning x

12 week scan tomorrow and feel so nervous! Also now panicking because my midwife at my booking appt didn’t give me my notes she said I’d get them at 12 week scan but now I’m like what if they turn me away because I don’t have them 🥴 I’m gonna have to listen to a meditation thing tonight to calm down lol

doesn’t help that last few nights I’ve been up twice for a wee and also having really bizarre dreams that wake me up.
You pick them up at your appointment after you've had the scan :) Good luck!

Iv got myself in a right flap. Last few weeks noticed one of my boobs when I take of my bra has a patch where it’s gone harder, almost like where your socks are to tight. But a kinda weird squishy hard, and the pores look big. Now wearing super soft crop top type bras so I don’t believe it’s where bra is tight. Of course Iv Googled and can only find it leading to bad things.
Found a few threads of mums net and baby Center that have had similar and they have been told it’s fluid build up from swelling of breast. But Iv got myself into a real state it’s something sinister…. It’s not painful or raw to the touch. Iv been up all night thinking I’m gonna finally get what I always wanted and something bads gonna happen. I know I sound dramatic!
Any chance anyones had similar? Ringing doctors when they open to hopefully get a appointment before Xmas!

• Heart
Telling my employer today I’ll be going on Mat leave from 30weeks (they’re making me redundant end of the year so won’t have a job to go back to & the dash to hospital last week put the fear of god in me) and I get so anxious about these things!
I’m the only employee at my workplace so it feels even worse knowing they’ll have 8 weeks to replace me, with the break over Christmas ruining that a bit.
My partner keeps telling me it isn’t my issue to worry about which I know is true but since when does that stop me worrying 😂
If they’re making you redundant how can they be also replacing you?

Iv got myself in a right flap. Last few weeks noticed one of my boobs when I take of my bra has a patch where it’s gone harder, almost like where your socks are to tight. But a kinda weird squishy hard, and the pores look big. Now wearing super soft crop top type bras so I don’t believe it’s where bra is tight. Of course Iv Googled and can only find it leading to bad things.
Found a few threads of mums net and baby Center that have had similar and they have been told it’s fluid build up from swelling of breast. But Iv got myself into a real state it’s something sinister…. It’s not painful or raw to the touch. Iv been up all night thinking I’m gonna finally get what I always wanted and something bads gonna happen. I know I sound dramatic!
Any chance anyones had similar? Ringing doctors when they open to hopefully get a appointment before Xmas!
Are you describing an orange peel like skin mark? If so please do get it checked by the doctor. I had a lump in my arm put a while ago, filled out an econsult form at 9, they rang me at 9:15 to come in and hour later - they do prioritise stuff like this and I think if your docs have a function that allows you to tell them the issue it really helps the office triage. Hopefully it is all to do with breast milk but get it looked at anyway x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.