Pregnancy #44 The 3am Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got any changing bag reccomdations? Some seem so £££
I have this one but bought via Vinted for £15 in immaculate condition - it’s beautiful. I found the buggy organiser in the same range on there too, brand new for £20 so bought that too

I can’t 😭 that’s all I can see in the attached!
Ooooh, we’ll let me know what you want to put in there and I’ll pop it in 🥰

https://www.micralite.com/accessori...VyZTVCh2Wug3zEAQYASABEgJV_PD_BwE#daypak-khaki
We bought this one - wouldn’t have if it wasn’t in the sale but I wanted that was more of a normal rucksack just with all the pockets!
And waterproof as I learnt the hard way with my nanny kids & all their stuff got soaked 🤣🙈
This looks great, wonder why they don’t show all the bells and whistles like other bags do?!

This looks great, wonder why they don’t show all the bells and whistles like other bags do?!
Yeah I found that strange as well! I had to look on their Instagram shop as they show more pics on there, and Amazon!

Reactions: 1
12 weeks today and first scan tomorrow! I’m so excited and nervous at the same time. Hoping everything is ok with baby it will be a huge reality check to actually see it as at the moment it just feels like it’s not yet real!

Any tips for having a full bladder? My appointment is at 10am and I normally can’t leave the house without peeing and that’s even before pregnancy lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
12 weeks today and first scan tomorrow! I’m so excited and nervous at the same time. Hoping everything is ok with baby it will be a huge reality check to actually see it as at the moment it just feels like it’s not yet real!

Any tips for having a full bladder? My appointment is at 10am and I normally can’t leave the house without peeing and that’s even before pregnancy lol
It depends what time you have to leave/how far it is ect

7B6AE858-013F-4F40-A23E-364FEF3C3EBE.png

Do you definitely need a full bladder? I’ve had the luxury of not needing one for my scans 😂

Thank you 🙏 it was just a list of who’s due when so we’ve got a bit of reference! I’m due 31st March

UPDATE - I’ve cried all day about the convo I had this morning with the covering manager!

He calls me 10 mins before I’m about to finish for the day to say yes to everything I wanted, we’ve wrote a schedule until my last day, I’ve picked the days I wanna be in the office, such a relief!

Thank you so much for the advise thou girls, I’ve said the links that wasn’t sent, so glad I don’t have to bring my leave forward because of that twit

• Heart
Reactions: 24

My sonographer said my bladder was too full at my 12 week scan and to make sure it’s not that full again 😂😂 I’d just drink a full big glass of water 30 mins before instead of ab hour if you need to wee frequently!

UPDATE - I’ve cried all day about the convo I had this morning with the covering manager!

He calls me 10 mins before I’m about to finish for the day to say yes to everything I wanted, we’ve wrote a schedule until my last day, I’ve picked the days I wanna be in the office, such a relief!

Thank you so much for the advise thou girls, I’ve said the links that wasn’t sent, so glad I don’t have to bring my leave forward because of that twit
Omg this is such good news!!!!!!! I’m so glad. Victory for Pink Lemonade!

When did Brixton hicks start for people? I’ve had really strong ones tonight. They’re so uncomfortable 🥴 they seem to last ages too, my tummy tightens and doesn’t go down for ages

Last edited:
  • Heart
Omg this is such good news!!!!!!! I’m so glad. Victory for Pink Lemonade!

When did Brixton hicks start for people? I’ve had really strong ones tonight. They’re so uncomfortable 🥴 they seem to last ages too, my tummy tightens and doesn’t go down for ages
I've been having them since about 33 weeks although it took me a while to work out what they were, for a while I thought it was just the baby moving around and taking up more space temporarily 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.