Pregnancy #42 the only place where vomiting down yourself isn’t frowned upon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sounds normal, as long as the movements are still regular and 'normal' for your baby. I'd imagine baby has just moved position x
Thank you. I was lying on my side after I posted that and felt several movements where I would expect to as well as internal bubbling so perhaps he's just moved so they don't feel as clear. Got midwife appt on Thursday so I'll ask then as well.

Still went downstairs and had a little cry at my husband because it feels so weird and almost lonely when I can't feel him moving!

Got a little kick just as I was writing this haha 🦵

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s a girl! Quite surprised because literally everyone thought it was a boy 😂 she’s all healthy according to the scan, got to say I don’t have gender disappointment but just worried, I don’t want her to have the same challenges I have with weight and PCOS etc, but excited to bond with her and dress her up as yoda 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The fatigue and sciatica are back in full swing after a week back at work. I honestly don't know what to do anymore, I'm at my wit's end. Consultant just told me to self refer to physio and bloods are normal. I'm exhausted beyond belief, please someone give me this second trimester energy burst I've been promised 😭.

Sorry for the moan, feel I can't do it at home worried I'm getting on everyone's nerves.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hi everyone… hope you’re all coping ok.
I’m 12 weeks today and after having a child 10 years ago and then a series of losses, this is the furthest I’ve got. I remember the feeling of movement and I feel like I’m going mad but I really think I have felt a couple of movements in the last few days. I don’t think it’s even possible?! Am I going mad?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone else broken out in loads of spots on their chest & back during pregnancy?
The last few days they have got so much worse!
I did just start a new body cream so wondered if that was clogging the pores up more.
They don’t itch or anything just not great to look at, thank god it’s winter so I can cover up 😂

Baby's movements have been really subdued all day (this one is a kicker!) And this thread came to mind when I was trying to decide what to do and I knew the first thing you would all say is to get checked out.

So I did and everything was fine thank god!

I know I didn't even ask on here but thank you to everyone who has posted on here previously about getting checked out because your advice helped me greatly tonight 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m 12 weeks today and after having a child 10 years ago and then a series of losses, this is the furthest I’ve got. I remember the feeling of movement and I feel like I’m going mad but I really think I have felt a couple of movements in the last few days. I don’t think it’s even possible?! Am I going mad?!
Congratulations! I felt movement at 12 weeks this time round with ny second baby so definitely possible.

Ok I maintain I don’t have gender disappointment but me disappointment :( I’ve been awake since 4am crying on and off that I’ll just disappoint my daughter. I don’t want her to have the same body issues I have, and I’m scared she’ll be into stuff I just won’t know how to relate to. I know that’s all ridiculous but I just have no confidence in myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Was this after your 12 week scan? I definitely started to feel something after the scan - I would describe it as little swirling sensations. They do say you feel it earlier after the first pregnancy.

Sickness/gagging/feeling nauseous is back 😭 soon as I opened my eyes this morning, I knew I was gonna feel like this today, I was gagging before I even lifted my head off my pillow😭😭 I’m 25 weeks today, everyone I know stopped being sick at around 15/16 weeks 😭 gonna have to phone in sick to work, I can’t be wretching whilst taking calls, feeling extremely sorry for myself

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Any good ideas for snacks that aren’t meat based (I’m veggie), don’t cost the earth and don’t require a lot of effort or brain power? I’m managing to make lunch and breakfast fine but just finding that I want a snack every few hours at work.

Ok I maintain I don’t have gender disappointment but me disappointment :( I’ve been awake since 4am crying on and off that I’ll just disappoint my daughter. I don’t want her to have the same body issues I have, and I’m scared she’ll be into stuff I just won’t know how to relate to. I know that’s all ridiculous but I just have no confidence in myself.
I had a similar worry.
I still worry about it now.
The best thing you can do regarding body issues, is read as much as you can about how to keep it all positive. Terms to use. Conversations around food and what not to say/do ect.

With being into stuff you won't relate to could happen with either gender 😊
But that's also okay.
Your kids will be their own people. You don't have to relate to it to be involved 😊

Reactions: 2
hello all, currently 4 weeks with my first and have moved across from the TTC thread after finally getting my BFP this week. Still very early and overthinking every twinge. Is a slight cramping feeling normal?

Also can anyone recommend any reputable pregnancy vitamins? I’ve heard not great things about pregnacare but there doesn’t seem to be any other options in the UK shops.
I’m currently just taking vitamins separately and have since starting TTC

• Heart
Reactions: 11
hello all, currently 4 weeks with my first and have moved across from the TTC thread after finally getting my BFP this week. Still very early and overthinking every twinge. Is a slight cramping feeling normal?

Also can anyone recommend any reputable pregnancy vitamins? I’ve heard not great things about pregnacare but there doesn’t seem to be any other options in the UK shops.
Cramping can be very normal.

I've always just bought asda or tesco own pregnancy vitamins!
They have pretty much exactly the same stuff in just without the name 😊
All supermarkets do their own version for around £3

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Scanxiety has really hit me last few days…. We have 20 week scan Friday…. I still have no idea if Iv actually felt baby or it’s gas….i don’t have a bump….my porky tummy just sticks out alittle more! Just can’t shake the feeling something isn’t right!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Congrats! I had period like cramps from about weeks 5-6 almost constantly, doctor said it’s very normal.

I just use pregnacare for vitamins, I spoke to two pharmacists who recommended them but as someone said earlier, they’re probs all much of a muchness.

I threw up on pregnacare (and wet myself too to add insult to injury). I find Asda Pregnancy vitamins don’t have the same effect on me. Congratulations 🥰

Congrats!! I’ve had slight cramping on and off since I found out.. just think, your uterus doubles in size by about 9 weeks so makes sense it’s gonna cause some twinges :) xx can’t recommend a prenatal as I live in different country unless you have Elevit in the U.K.

Was this after your 12 week scan? I definitely started to feel something after the scan - I would describe it as little swirling sensations. They do say you feel it earlier after the first pregnancy.
Hey! My scan isn’t until next week when I’m 13 weeks but I’ve had 3 scans with the EPU already so definitely know there’s something in there!

• Heart
Well today is hopefully induction day! 😬 How do I keep myself from going barmy while I wait for the hospital to call me?! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.