Pregnancy #42 the only place where vomiting down yourself isn’t frowned upon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone can request one, and they have to find someone who will say yes.

However, I requested one due to a 4th degree tear and a lot of trauma with my second and the first and second consultant refused me.
And I didn't have the confidence to fight for it!
Ohhh goodness sorry to hear that!

Section booked for Tuesday… is it normal to feel totally overwhelmed at this point and almost not wanting to turn up at the hospital?😂 I’m so excited to meet my baby girl but I also feel sad about my pregnancy being over🥺 I think cause we wait so long for this moment, when it finally comes it totally hits you!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Had a scan today as we had a scare over the weekend with 3 days of bleeding (on a public holiday so couldn’t see anyone until today!) and all is well phew!!! Measuring 11 weeks so 2 days ahead. We had a nips test done last week so hopefully will find out the gender this week and fingers crossed it’s all low risk 🤞🤞🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Section booked for Tuesday… is it normal to feel totally overwhelmed at this point and almost not wanting to turn up at the hospital?😂 I’m so excited to meet my baby girl but I also feel sad about my pregnancy being over🥺 I think cause we wait so long for this moment, when it finally comes it totally hits you!
So surreal when it really happens!! How exciting xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Haven't felt baby move since last night. Rang triage but they don't want to see me, text my community midwife but no reply yet I think she might be on holiday. Maybe she has just moved but it's not very reassuring.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Haven't felt baby move since last night. Rang triage but they don't want to see me, text my community midwife but no reply yet I think she might be on holiday. Maybe she has just moved but it's not very reassuring.
How many weeks are you? Mine still goes hours without moving sometimes 30+6 x

Why did no one tell me about the hot flushes and cold sweats?? I'm 11 weeks today & I've spent the last 3 nights stuck to my sheets - heating off, fan on in the room & I'm still melting 😂 is there anything I can do to help it or is it just a case of sweating it out? 😫

Reactions: 3
Please if you're worried just turn up at PAU.

Reactions: 2
I keep sneezing and wetting myself. I’m so confused as I don’t know why I’ve lost control of my bladder this early! :(

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I keep sneezing and wetting myself. I’m so confused as I don’t know why I’ve lost control of my bladder this early! :(
I don't have much advice but make sure you're doing kegals daily 😊
Won't solve the issue but it'll certainly help!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have any good decaf tea recommendations or herbal teas that are safe to drink?

When did everyone get into a pattern with the baby movements? Im still getting used to the movements but thought I’d ask!

When did everyone get into a pattern with the baby movements? Im still getting used to the movements but thought I’d ask!
Not until about 28 weeks or so really. Wasn't so much a pattern just that she'd usually move in the morning and when laying in bed at night. Day time was any time really. I'd only really feel her around 3 blocks of time a day. Was normal for her though.
And it didn't stay the same pattern all the way through either 😊

Why did no one tell me about the hot flushes and cold sweats?? I'm 11 weeks today & I've spent the last 3 nights stuck to my sheets - heating off, fan on in the room & I'm still melting 😂 is there anything I can do to help it or is it just a case of sweating it out? 😫
No one told me they continue after baby either! I’m 2 weeks PP and I can’t deal much longer… still have summer duvet on bed and looks like il have to bin it it this continues much longer. I actually want to burn the bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have a posterior placenta so I’ve noticed baby movements from quite early on. I’m 25 weeks now and it’s in the last week or so I know when she’s going to kick, she kicks me during the odd hours, usually 7:30,9:30,11:30 etc… on my first pregnancy I had an anterior placenta and I wouldn’t say I could form such an obvious pattern with her movements, so it was definitely different. This baby seems a lot more active than my first - but that could easily be the difference between a front or back placenta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.