Pregnancy #42 the only place where vomiting down yourself isn’t frowned upon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just ask, for those of you who already had children, when did you tell your little ones about your pregnancy? I've a daughter who is 6 - my fella wants to tell her once we get to the 12 week scan (I'm 10 weeks tomorrow) but personally I'd rather wait a while - however I'd be worried someone would accidently let it slip to her if i do hold off on telling her which I def don't want. Not sure what to do for the best so anyone who has any advice I'd be so grateful x hope you and your bumps are all keeping well x
My stepson is ten and we told him after the 12 week scan. Wanted to wait until we knew gender but we were worried someone else might let it slip by mistake.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I have the rage today 🙈 just nipped to Asda for a few bits, no parking spaces and old people everywhere either walking slowly and in the way, or driving and not watching where they are going!

My blood pressure must be through the roof, even MiniGlenCoco said she wanted to go home to get away from everyone 😂 think we'll be having a movie afternoon!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have the rage today 🙈 just nipped to Asda for a few bits, no parking spaces and old people everywhere either walking slowly and in the way, or driving and not watching where they are going!

My blood pressure must be through the roof, even MiniGlenCoco said she wanted to go home to get away from everyone 😂 think we'll be having a movie afternoon!
Braving the supermarkets at the weekend during pregnancy really is a test of patience and nerves 😂

Reactions: 2

I too had major rage today!! I am normally really good with my language around my 4yo but today I yelled at two motorists to “stop DICKING ABOUT!!!!” I apologised to 4yo immediately but she obviously had some stuff to work through too because she started shouting at them as well - including that she was going to chop them in half and put them in the bin 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she was still going about ten minutes after the initial incident.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm heading into primark shortly. Someone please slap some sense into me!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've not had the rage but feeling super emotional today 😢 I'm only 8 weeks but I'm SO exhausted all the time, I'm struggling in work because I'm so tired, the house is an absolute state, I feel like I'm living in squalor. Not keeping on top of things as we normally would. It's feeling twice as hard 2nd time around because obviously I have my 3yr old to look after too, but I don't remember feeling this tired in my first pregnancy. I'm taking my multivitamins. Thankfully I'm not being sick, only feel nauseous occasionally but I just feel so useless. I've got a sore throat now too and my 3yr old has been waking at 6am every day this week cos of the clock change (I know that is good for some kids but usually she's 7 o'clock and I'm really feeling missing out on that hr!) Husband isn't completely useless, he's picking up the slack a lot, especially with childcare like he took her swimming this morning when it was supposed to be my turn so I could go back to bed but usually we use that hour to do some cleaning around the house childfree and I just slept! Also need to go food shopping desperately, I usually keep on top of that and book online food shops ahead of time.

Basically just feeling ridiculously exhausted and overwhelmed and thinking how the hell am I gonna cope with 2 kids?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone else in the third trimester hit with the tiredness again?😫 I feel like such a slob I’m 29 + 4 and you’d think I was 41 weeks the amount I sit down 😂

Reactions: 5
37+5 and falling asleep all over the place 😴😂

My parents live between us and my son's school so we've started meeting halfway and handing him over because the school run is just too much like hard work now. We went to a firework display last night. We weren't even out 2 hours but I was exhausted when we got back.

I don't remember it being this tiring last time, but then it's been 6 years, I'm old now 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Anyone else in the third trimester hit with the tiredness again?😫 I feel like such a slob I’m 29 + 4 and you’d think I was 41 weeks the amount I sit down 😂
🙋🏻‍♀️ 40+3, I’m either asleep or wanting to sleep😂

Not quite 3rd trimester, I'm 26 weeks and easily sleeping 6-7 hrs a night get up for breakfast and go back to sleep for an hour or two, then have a little nap after work! Extremely glad I mostly WFH and don't have to commute!

My bump has rounded out a bit this week, I am plus size so already had a bit of a tummy but it suddenly feels much more obvious and bending down is getting harder. Had to leave some socks on the bottom of the airer for my husband to get because I couldn't reach them 🙈

Went to see my SIL and 6 month old nephew yesterday which is always nice because he's lovely but it's always a reminder of what's to come! Every time I see him he's grown and changed ❤ It's lovely to see him thriving and loving life but it feels like it's happening so fast and I don't want it to go so fast when baby gets here! 😭

• Heart
Question..
Last night after needing a wee in the middle of the night when I got back into bed, I turned pretty quickly from being on my right side to my left. This made my muscles all around my uterus painful for like 10 seconds, like I had pulled them. it was quite sharp but went away quickly.. I’m not really worried but just wondering if this is normal cos I moved too quick and if it’s happened to anyone else? I’m 9+5

Last edited:
Question..
Last night after needing a wee in the middle of the night when I got back into bed, I turned pretty quickly from being on my right side to my left. This made my muscles all around my uterus painful for like 10 seconds, like I had pulled them. it was quite sharp but went away quickly.. I’m not really worried but just wondering if this is normal cos I moved too quick and if it’s happened to anyone else? I’m 9+5
Yeah this has happened to me a few times - I just assume our stomach muscles are under more strain than usual!

Question..
I've had that too (I'm 15+5 now but had it more earlier in pregnancy) - I had it from turning over at night but also from sneezing! As far as I'm aware it's round ligament pain which is a common symptom as the uterus/stomach expand 🙂

Question..
I get this probably 5 - 8 times a day, especially if I move too fast.

I think I’ve realised that saying I can drive three of my work colleagues to and from my work Christmas do in a months time (which finishes at midnight and is over 40 minutes away) might have been a tad optimistic as I haven’t been able to stay awake past 10pm in months 😐

• Heart
Question..
Yeah I had pains like that quite a lot early on, I remember smashing a glass and jumping up to make sure my dog didn’t go near the glass then doubling over in pain. I still get them now when I sneeze but the midwife reassured me it’s normal because the uterus is growing so quickly.

Reactions: 4
Thanks for the reassurance everyone. This thread is a godsend. I’ve stopped looking at other pregnancy forums like baby centre cos it made me more stressed than reassured.. this thread is fab and everyone has a very good way of being matter of fact with things and is so supportive 🥰🥰💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is anyone else feeling majorly antisocial in pregnancy?
I have always loved to be by myself / in silence more than going out or around lots of people but tonight we went to a party and I am so so angry after having to be social for 5 hours 😂😂 Feel like an absolute psycho but honestly can’t control it

Reactions: 11
How can I be so exhausted at only 5 weeks? How the bloody hell am I going to cope with the rest of pregnancy and then having a child to look after 😂

Honestly dreading work next week trying to manage not falling asleep at my desk.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.