Pregnancy #42 the only place where vomiting down yourself isn’t frowned upon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg had a bit of a moment last night…

I went a wee, it was like a real big full bladder wee, and when I wiped there was 2 really pale pink smudges of watery blood on the paper, now I’ve not had a good week, been very tired and emotional, so this sends me off, I’ve never experienced any bleeding what so ever whilst being pregnant so was really shocked! Told my boyfriend, put a pad on, went for a few wees after and there was nothing there, but girls you know what it’s like, I rang the emergency anti natal, Omg she was the loveliest woman, basically said she wasn’t overly concerned as I’ve had no pain etc etc, to me to keep the pad on for a few hours, which I did…

I go for a wee again, wiped and there is pin pricks of blood on the tissue and now on the pad… long story short, I’d cut myself shaving and when I was wiping, it was on the tissue getting diluted by my wee so looking like there was more blood then there was…

honestly I was crying the lot, felt so stupid when I realised, I’m gonna drive myself insane at some point 😰😰😰😰😰

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I went a wee, it was like a real big full bladder wee, and when I wiped there was 2 really pale pink smudges of watery blood on the paper, now I’ve not had a good week, been very tired and emotional, so this sends me off, I’ve never experienced any bleeding what so ever whilst being pregnant so was really shocked! Told my boyfriend, put a pad on, went for a few wees after and there was nothing there, but girls you know what it’s like, I rang the emergency anti natal, Omg she was the loveliest woman, basically said she wasn’t overly concerned as I’ve had no pain etc etc, to me to keep the pad on for a few hours, which I did…

I go for a wee again, wiped and there is pin pricks of blood on the tissue and now on the pad… long story short, I’d cut myself shaving and when I was wiping, it was on the tissue getting diluted by my wee so looking like there was more blood then there was…

honestly I was crying the lot, felt so stupid when I realised, I’m gonna drive myself insane at some point 😰😰😰😰😰
Omg I’ve done this!!! And even when i know I’ve shaved it’s like my mind jumps straight to the worst even though I know it’s from bloody shaving 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it normal in pregnancy to have abit of clear watery discharge? It’s not masses but sometimes do feel like Iv wet myself abit!

Reactions: 6

I'm glad everything is ok! It's easy to overthink, I find particularly as this is my first time and everything is totally new. This is absolutely not the same level of scary but I was taking antibiotics at about 11 weeks for a UTI. Took them in the morning, threw up about 20 minutes later and was horrified by the green colour, started googling and got things like this could be liver/something else failing, go to a&e etc and got really worried.

Eventually I remembered the antibiotics were in capsules which were half blue half yellow ... which together make green.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it normal in pregnancy to have abit of clear watery discharge? It’s not masses but sometimes do feel like Iv wet myself abit!
Yes, in my experience once it started it only got worse 🥲 the joys of carrying babies!

Reactions: 4
Totally normal, I'll be brutally honest it ends up like niagra falls towards the end you don't know if it's discharge, your waters or you've wet yourself.
Carrying and growing a tiny human is the height of glamour!

Reactions: 5
Totally normal, I'll be brutally honest it ends up like niagra falls towards the end you don't know if it's discharge, your waters or you've wet yourself.
Carrying and growing a tiny human is the height of glamour!
Thanks, I did have a quick google and it says to look out for it being yellow tinged. TMI this is not. It’s clear. There’s been a few moments where Iv had to question did I just let out a tiny bit of wee!
So much stuff no one warns you about 🥴

Reactions: 4
I think this is why pregnancy is known as the “damp condition” or something in Chinese

I had such a lovely first pregnancy, this pregnancy has been all sorts of grim 🤣 - from sweating through the summer heat waves to general yuckness down there I cannot f*cking WAIT for this baby to fulfil her gestational period and allow my body to feel just a tiny bit more normal again.

spoke to my boss after I had such a sh*t hospital visit on Tuesday, he asked if my colleague knows I’m pregnant yet and I explained that it’s really hard for me to have to engage with him because he makes out his wife is the most incredible human being on the planet - literally everything and anything she touches turns to gold, she’s the best at everything (which is nice, obviously, and not annoying in the slightest), and my boss said he can see why I would have problems with being in direct comparison to “the Super Gestator” 🤣🤣 which has got to be my favourite nickname for someone ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi ladies!! Baby boy arrived this morning after a very quick labor! I’m absolutely besotted and just want to thank you all for the help! He’s struggling to feed so we’re being kept in tonight hoping to be home tomorrow. This feeling is like no other 💙
I have tingles reading this Chrisxo 💙 so happy for you! This is your time to shine lady! You got this x

This started for me a few weeks ago, there's been a few occasions where I genuinely thought I'd either wet myself without realising or else I was worried thinking my waters were somehow trickling away! I think pregnancy is full of weird symptoms nobody really talks about, but it can definitely be stressful at times when you don't know what's going on with your body.

Reactions: 5
Had a meltdown at today's midwife appointment. She was lovely and let me rant lol. I was made aware due to EDS I'll need to get three growth scans. Do these just check the baby is growing as it should? Got my date for the diabetes test... Dreading that tbh.
They do, yeah 😊 they measure the head, thigh bone and stomach and they also check your placenta flow 😊

Can I just ask, for those of you who already had children, when did you tell your little ones about your pregnancy? I've a daughter who is 6 - my fella wants to tell her once we get to the 12 week scan (I'm 10 weeks tomorrow) but personally I'd rather wait a while - however I'd be worried someone would accidently let it slip to her if i do hold off on telling her which I def don't want. Not sure what to do for the best so anyone who has any advice I'd be so grateful x hope you and your bumps are all keeping well x

Yeah I’ve had it too the whole way so far to the point I now have to wear those thin liners to change throughout the day. I regularly think I’ve wet myself even though I know it’s just discharge 😂

Can I just ask, for those of you who already had children, when did you tell your little ones about your pregnancy? I've a daughter who is 6 - my fella wants to tell her once we get to the 12 week scan (I'm 10 weeks tomorrow) but personally I'd rather wait a while - however I'd be worried someone would accidently let it slip to her if i do hold off on telling her which I def don't want. Not sure what to do for the best so anyone who has any advice I'd be so grateful x hope you and your bumps are all keeping well x
We told the 9yo at 24 weeks.
We didn't tell my 4yo until around 30 weeks. We didn't mention it lots. Just brief mentions and we started off by getting her some books. As it got closer, we started mentioning it more as time went on.
If something bad were to happen, we didn't want her as a 4yo to have all the confusion and to deal with it all, personally

• Heart
I think this is why pregnancy is known as the “damp condition” or something in Chinese

I had such a lovely first pregnancy, this pregnancy has been all sorts of grim 🤣 - from sweating through the summer heat waves to general yuckness down there I cannot f*cking WAIT for this baby to fulfil her gestational period and allow my body to feel just a tiny bit more normal again.

spoke to my boss after I had such a sh*t hospital visit on Tuesday, he asked if my colleague knows I’m pregnant yet and I explained that it’s really hard for me to have to engage with him because he makes out his wife is the most incredible human being on the planet - literally everything and anything she touches turns to gold, she’s the best at everything (which is nice, obviously, and not annoying in the slightest), and my boss said he can see why I would have problems with being in direct comparison to “the Super Gestator” 🤣🤣 which has got to be my favourite nickname for someone ever.
Haha this nickname is excellent, I would also like to borrow it for my sister, she is the most perfect pregnant person there ever was, no problems, no whining, no issues, nothing, it was all so mightily perfect and she is the best at carrying babies 🙄 please bare in mind that she has only ever done it once (over 10 years ago) and was tit at labour but she likes to regularly remind me how amazing she was at being pregnant 😂

• Haha
We told our nearly 5yo at 13 weeks, she’d already told me I looked like I had a baby in my belly. And I wanted/needed to tell other people so I didn’t want to keep it from her or risk her overhearing something. It’s a long time for them to wait but I don’t see how I could have hidden it, I had an obvious bump from early on!

• Heart
Completely normal and incredibly frustrating! I know many of us here had to deal with it along side a heat wave and I for one am looking forward to the winter 😂

I feel like every week I wake up with some random new symptom and think it's not related to pregnancy then you have a Google and turns out no, it is! I have the stuffiest nose and pulsatile tinnitus. This really is never ending 🤣 gender scan tomorrow though ❤

Reactions: 3
Has anyone had a bartholin cyst down below during pregnancy?

I’ve had it for a month and it’s got smaller but it just won’t clear off 😩😩 Not sure if it will go after pregnancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.