Pregnancy #42 the only place where vomiting down yourself isn’t frowned upon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 27(almost 28) weeks pregnant with my third baby, I’ve been noticing a lot of mucus discharge this week, like it’s my plug. Is this a sign I might go into labour early?
Sorry if it’s TMI 😳😳
Mucus plug can grow back, so isn’t a true sign of labour, bloody show is a sign of the body getting itself ready, you should be okay x

I’m 27(almost 28) weeks pregnant with my third baby, I’ve been noticing a lot of mucus discharge this week, like it’s my plug. Is this a sign I might go into labour early?
Sorry if it’s TMI 😳😳
You can lose your plug throughout, it regenerates, no indication of premature labour 😊

Anyone here in Ireland on Cariban and not being fleeced??? €237 for a months supply for me and only on week 12.. long way to go

If anyone's planing to use Tommee Tippee bottles check out your nearest home bargains. They're selling the bottles and teats cheaper than elsewhere.

I've still got my bottles from last time, just needed to replace the teats. They've been around a fiver a pair everywhere else, £2.99 a pair in Home Bargains.

Reactions: 1
Hey everyone.. I had my beautiful baby 20 weeks ago, and tonight I’ve just found out I’m 4 weeks pregnant. I can’t believe it, I feel totally shocked and overwhelmed tbh I don’t even know how to feel or what to do. Both completely unplanned (am with partner 7 years, engaged in a house with a dog etc). Myself and partner initial reaction was oh no how do we provide for two (in time, attention, money). I had a horrific pregnancy on my first and was in hospital for majority with HG.
I don’t even know why I’m writing this I just don’t know where to turn tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hey everyone.. I had my beautiful baby 20 weeks ago, and tonight I’ve just found out I’m 4 weeks pregnant. I can’t believe it, I feel totally shocked and overwhelmed tbh I don’t even know how to feel or what to do. Both completely unplanned (am with partner 7 years, engaged in a house with a dog etc). Myself and partner initial reaction was oh no how do we provide for two (in time, attention, money). I had a horrific pregnancy on my first and was in hospital for majority with HG.
I don’t even know why I’m writing this I just don’t know where to turn tonight!
Lucky mama! Congratulations 💗

has anyone been GBS positive? just got the results from my clinic and i'm trying not to worry too much about it bc it's not that serious (most of the time)

has anyone been GBS positive? just got the results from my clinic and i'm trying not to worry too much about it bc it's not that serious (most of the time)
I was last time, but didn't find out until about 3 days after he was born when someone rang to say they'd found it on the swabs I'd done in labour. He never had any issues from it.

They've said this time I'll be given antibiotics during birth, and baby will be tested after birth and treated as necessary.

Try not to worry too much. It can cause issues in some cases, but you're at an advantage knowing about it in advance as they can be on top of it.

Hello everyone, first time posting here but need some advice. I’m 37+2 today, I was in day unit a few days ago for reduced movement and got sent for a growth scan also and baby is measuring small and problems with the cord so baby is struggling to get the blood flow properly. Was sent away with no reassurance and was told id he seen for another growth scan in 2 week. I haven’t been able to settle since and still don’t feel like movements are back to normal, is it worth ringing and going back over to be monitored?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hello everyone, first time posting here but need some advice. I’m 37+2 today, I was in day unit a few days ago for reduced movement and got sent for a growth scan also and baby is measuring small and problems with the cord so baby is struggling to get the blood flow properly. Was sent away with no reassurance and was told id he seen for another growth scan in 2 week. I haven’t been able to settle since and still don’t feel like movements are back to normal, is it worth ringing and going back over to be monitored?
Yes absolutely, I'm sorry they've not offered you any reassurance they should of absolutely told you to come back if you felt movements has dropped again. Go back ASAP x

Reactions: 4
I've got a debrief today about my labour last time and I'm really nervous for some reason 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes please please ring!! I went twice in one day once as I wasn’t happy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
They always say they’d rather you went in and it was nothing than didn’t go in and there be something wrong! Definitely go in if you’re concerned.

It will just mean you'll be given antibiotics during labour and baby some after.
It will probably go away before labour but I'd rather know tbh.
Not knowing you have it is more the thing that can occasionally cause issues.
I always pay for my own test around 37 weeks and recommend others doing so too.
It can still come between that time and giving birth but if it's there, at least you'd fine out 😊

Nothing to worry about at all!

Reactions: 2
I am making a request for my notes from my birth (inspired by @GlennCoco)

How do I do this? Looks like my hospital has a Medical Records Manager - is it like a Subject Access Request? Any help very much appreciated!

• Heart
definitely xx

I've got a debrief today about my labour last time and I'm really nervous for some reason 🙈
Don’t go on your own and be prepared to cry. I was so unprepared and thought it was just a general chat. Told my fella to go to work. When in reality it was so emotional I felt like I’d had a therapy session but in a good way. Good luck I hope you get the answers and reassurance you deserve ❤

How do I do this? Looks like my hospital has a Medical Records Manager - is it like a Subject Access Request? Any help very much appreciated!
I’m not sure but where I live (Liverpool) if you have a traumatic birth they automatically give you a debrief appointment. Well with my first I had a consultation when I was pregnant with this baby. But I had an even worse birth this time and my midwife has said I’ll receive an appitnment soon for a debrief at the hospital. I’m thinking of asking for counselling too, they did say it was an option for me if I want it x

• Heart

At my hospital it is always done via a Subject Access Request. Try googling your hospital name + subject access request and it should bring up either the request for or a phone number.

Just had a call from the hospital I've got gestational diabetes 😭😭 absolutely gutted

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.