Pregnancy #42 the only place where vomiting down yourself isn’t frowned upon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got my first pregnancy cold 😕😩 I feel awful - congested, chills, headache. I can’t take anything other than just straight paracetamol can I? Normally I’d power through at work as we wear masks anyway but I think if I feel like this tomorrow I’ll have to admit defeat :(

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s so strange cos it’s horrible having the symptoms and you wish for the day things ease and then as soon as they do it’s a worry!! My 12 week scan is booked for 25th Nov I just hope it flies by!!
Aww not long then mine is the 18th, I know it’s such a strange time! I feel like the last few weeks have gone quicker weeks 4-6 seemed to last forever

28+1 and baby was previously breech at previous checks but I think they flipped/moved at the weekend because all the kicks are now at my ribs as opposed to very low down. Is it normal for your stomach to feel quite tender? Up at the top of my bump near my ribs where I now feel all the kicks feels almost bruised if that makes any sense 🤷🏻‍♀️

28+1 and baby was previously breech at previous checks but I think they flipped/moved at the weekend because all the kicks are now at my ribs as opposed to very low down. Is it normal for your stomach to feel quite tender? Up at the top of my bump near my ribs where I now feel all the kicks feels almost bruised if that makes any sense 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm 38 weeks and I still have an area that feels bruised if she pushes against it. Sounds like a similar area to yours.

Her favourite thing this week is to wallop me in the left kidney 😖

I'm 38 weeks and I still have an area that feels bruised if she pushes against it. Sounds like a similar area to yours.

Her favourite thing this week is to wallop me in the left kidney 😖
Sounds very similar, I won't hold out much hope of it disappearing anytime soon so. The rest of my bump doesn't feel as tender/bruised.

Ouch, kidney area is a painful one 😬 fingers crossed you're on the home stretch now with it. There's a reason why men aren't the ones to carry babies, feckers wouldn't handle it 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sounds very similar, I won't hold out much hope of it disappearing anytime soon so. The rest of my bump doesn't feel as tender/bruised.

Ouch, kidney area is a painful one 😬 fingers crossed you're on the home stretch now with it. There's a reason why men aren't the ones to carry babies, feckers wouldn't handle it 🙄😂
I've got my section booked for Monday, so the end is very much in sight 🥳 my kidney is definitely looking forward to it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was 6th June, then when I’ve had scans in the Early Pregnancy unit it’s moved forward a couple of days - currently 3rd June.
I’m due the 3rd of June too - although my first came 4 weeks earl so I’m expecting a May baby

• Heart
Woke up about half an hour ago with THE worst cramp ever in my leg! Literally scared my husband as he thought I'd gone into labour 😂

Went back to sleep and woke up just now with heart burn....I'll nip to the loo and then go get some Gaviscon - shooty bum pain and I can't walk on my leg 🙈

I'm so glamorous right now 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I missed getting my flu jab and I have flu. If anyone is umming and erring about getting the flu jab please just get it because this is horrendous

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Woke up about half an hour ago with THE worst cramp ever in my leg! Literally scared my husband as he thought I'd gone into labour 😂

Went back to sleep and woke up just now with heart burn....I'll nip to the loo and then go get some Gaviscon - shooty bum pain and I can't walk on my leg 🙈

I'm so glamorous right now 😂😂
When you get a min get yourself a prescription for omprazole for heart burn. You won’t look back

Reactions: 2
Wow! That is shocking!
What was your FIL reason to see your baby before him?!
probably just general insanity 🤷‍♀️ he genuinely thinks he's the most important person in the room and that this isn't an unreasonable request. my in laws are delusional i swear... luckily my husband calls them out on it and doesn't encourage their bullshit. even then, they're still unbearable and spew this nonsense so i can't imagine what it would be like if my husband gave in to their stupidity

• Heart
When you get a min get yourself a prescription for omprazole for heart burn. You won’t look back
I'm not sure if I can have it because I'm on blood pressure tablets but I will defo ask at my midwife appointment today. Thank you 💜

Who else is overdue? I was full term when this thread started and I thought not long now, now 41w today. I know it will be in the next week I have her but starting to feel really fed up, like I’ve been pregnant forever and wondering what the longest pregnancy on record is🫠😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm not sure if I can have it because I'm on blood pressure tablets but I will defo ask at my midwife appointment today. Thank you 💜
I was too! Wasn’t an issue at all. But In saying that my GP did refer to Google a lot so 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Who else is overdue? I was full term when this thread started and I thought not long now, now 41w today. I know it will be in the next week I have her but starting to feel really fed up, like I’ve been pregnant forever and wondering what the longest pregnancy on record is🫠😂😂
Your almost there ❤ Best of luck x

• Heart
Hugs, hope you feel better ❤‍🩹
Thank you, my fever broke this morning so I’ve woken up in a pool of wet pjs and blankets - couldn’t get warm enough last night, the irony. This has been horrendous with aches and pains, not being able to sleep, sickness (and the other end!) horrendous cough! What was lovely to panic about on top of that is the NHS website says flu can lead to complications like stillbirth or miscarriage! 💔💔💔💔💔

• Heart
Just in case anyone doesn’t already know this, the vaccines they offer you aren’t just for your protection - they also give your baby short term immunity after they’re born if you get the vaccine towards the end of your pregnancy 😊 from end of second trimester onwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hang in there girl you’re nearly there! xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.