Pregnancy #42 the only place where vomiting down yourself isn’t frowned upon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my husband met his dad yesterday for lunch, and FIL asked him if he could be the first one to see the baby after me (even before my husband). he was not joking at all and it sent my husband into the biggest rage bc what the duck is wrong with all our family members!!! husband cussed him out and told him he's literally last on the family list and if anyone were to see his son first it would be him and not anyone else. FIL was so offended and couldn't believe my husband said no. he then proceeded to tell my husband "i hope you know that the baby isn't just your son, he's everyone's grandchild and nephew" and my husband went "i dont give a tit what he is to you, he's my son and that's my only priority"

also got a message from my SIL asking me if i can avoid labour during her exam period, as if it's in my control in any way and as if i give a tit about her schedule.

absolutely can't stand my in laws sometimes, their audacity knows no bounds
Aww that absolutely sucks. The first time we didn't tell anyone we were pregnant until about 24 weeks and we didn't tell anyone she was born until we had been home from the hospital for a couple of hours but for me its my family who are the issue and not my in-laws. We are planning to do the same this time, with the exception of my MIL as she is coming to stay with us for a bit (and she's amazing).

Reactions: 3
Has anyone decided not to get the flu jab, whooping cough or a covid booster in pregnancy?
With my first pregnancy I had flu jab and whooping cough but I decided not to get any this pregnancy and I haven’t had any covid jabs.

Reactions: 1
First time posting I'm 24 weeks tomorrow
At my 20 week scan they said baby was on 10th centile but femur just below 5th centile I've been worried sick for the last 4 weeks after googling it not being seen by consultant until 32 weeks for scan has anyone else experienced this x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone going through IVF or has? I’m disliking the butt shots. I get implanted on the 11th. I voted just looking, but I’m mega pumped up on hormones and could use any and all advice and hope to join with a successful pregnancy when I get my blood test on the 21st.
There's a TTC thread on here somewhere 😊
I know quite a few of the ladies on here came over from there 😊

This is the same as me!! Trying to figure out best option.
I find it all really hard to understand… And I can’t ask workplace really
Do you know what your pay will be during mat leave?
If its more than standard mat pay then you will probably have to pay whatever they pay you above standard mat pay, back.
If its the same as standard mat pay, you won't.

Attachments

• Heart
Im 10 weeks today and I have been feeling pretty normal the past few days as in im not exhausted all day and needing to nap. I’m partly happy about this but also wondering if it’s normal (I think the placenta starts to take over now) and can’t help think something bad is going to happen..

Reactions: 4
First time posting I'm 24 weeks tomorrow
At my 20 week scan they said baby was on 10th centile but femur just below 5th centile I've been worried sick for the last 4 weeks after googling it not being seen by consultant until 32 weeks for scan has anyone else experienced this x
Did they discuss the measurements with you? Usually if they are concerned they will discuss it with you and organise another scan. What I can tell you is that sometimes they get this wrong.

I’ve been worried too as baby is on the 8th percentile for growth. I’m going for a private scan soon to try and get a bit of reassurance/answers xx

Im 10 weeks today and I have been feeling pretty normal the past few days as in im not exhausted all day and needing to nap. I’m partly happy about this but also wondering if it’s normal (I think the placenta starts to take over now) and can’t help think something bad is going to happen..
You're 100% correct that the placenta starts to take over.
Completely normal 😊

• Heart
Did they discuss the measurements with you? Usually if they are concerned they will discuss it with you and organise another scan. What I can tell you is that sometimes they get this wrong.

I’ve been worried too as baby is on the 8th percentile for growth. I’m going for a private scan soon to try and get a bit of reassurance/answers xx
Yeah at the scan she paused got me to lay on the bed measured him again same measurements and i said straight away is baby big all my previous babys 10lb and 9lb she explained that he's small and concerned about the femur and told me not to worry this was my first scan as didn't find out I was pregnant until 18 weeks and only had booking appt so far x

I have been the same I’m nearly 12 weeks and the last week or so my symptoms have eased not fully gone but getting more gaps between and my taste is more normal. I’m not feeling or as sick as much. It is worrying though but I’ve been told it’s normal for this stage for them to start to ease

I have been the same I’m nearly 12 weeks and the last week or so my symptoms have eased not fully gone but getting more gaps between and my taste is more normal. I’m not feeling or as sick as much. It is worrying though but I’ve been told it’s normal for this stage for them to start to ease
It’s so strange cos it’s horrible having the symptoms and you wish for the day things ease and then as soon as they do it’s a worry!! My 12 week scan is booked for 25th Nov I just hope it flies by!!

Reactions: 3
It’s normal, but everyone is different :) my vomiting started to ease around then although I got to week 14 and randomly vomited for 3 days straight 😂 I definitely remember thinking “wow I’ve not felt as sick for a couple of days”. Easier said than done to not worry but plenty of women start to feel better by then.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s so strange cos it’s horrible having the symptoms and you wish for the day things ease and then as soon as they do it’s a worry!! My 12 week scan is booked for 25th Nov I just hope it flies by!!
Aw, I love how close we are together! Mine is 23rd Nov.

• Heart
I'm 10weeks +4 and starting to feel less tired, boobs not as tender etc. Like you I had a bit of worry about it but I think placenta is starting to take over now too. No 12 week scan date yet for me, I'm so jealous of all you who have yours already! X

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.