Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catgal

Ah thank you! 💙 eeek hopefully not much longer for you now! I was so over being pregnant but yep, predictable as ever I miss it already 🥲 good luck with your birth you’re gonna do amazing xx
Can’t be much longer now!😅 awww least the wee bundle will make up for it but for sure it’ll be strange! Thanks so much🥰xx

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
I haven't had mine yet (12 weeks) but at my first midwife appointment they told me to ring my GP and book it between 16 - 32 weeks. However it may vary from area to area x
Thank you - I’m like a total sieve at the moment, you can’t tell me anything and expect me to hold on to the information!

mgmhs

I’ve been sleepy and hungry for the last 6 months! 🤣

I have something really bloody painful happening to Me that started at the back of my thigh just below my bum which is now spending time between my bum cheek and my foof. Hurts like a bitch, makes every step really painful. Is it lightning crotch or PGP feels like I’ve pulled a muscle?
I’ve had this, It terrified me and the pain was awful… felt like my pelvis was falling out or something. no idea what it was! X

Vivian124

VIP Member
Ok I know Iv asked before likely but anterior placenta… when did you feel first movements…. I’m 19 weeks and don’t think Iv felt anything yet. Having a panic with 20 week scan coming up
My first pregnancy I felt nothing til WK 28!!! Anterior placenta. At the 20wk scan doctor said 3 reasons why I was feeling nothing: it was my first pregnancy, anterior placenta and baby was 1lb2oz and you'd feel nothing til at least 1lb5oz. She said I should feel something by wk23, still nothing so back in I went and all was ok. Week 28 I got my first kick. She's now a beautiful healthy toddler.

Rdogk24

Forgive my ignorance but I’m just intrigued to know for you ladies with planned c sections, do you get the choice of one because of a previous unplanned one? Or pregnancy complications? or do you just have to choice to opt for one? I have an irrational fear of my baby not being able to fit out of me because I have small and narrow hips 😂😂