Pregnancy #39 No hanky panky only kicks in the fa…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Walked all the way to Morrisons (20 minutes each way) for Rennie and I left with everything but Rennie 😭 I have 2 to last me until the morning which just isn’t going to do but I refuse to go back out now 😂 39+3 and I need this baby out of me haha

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Mamas to be. Nuby rapid cool is half price in Sainsburys
I actually bought one in Aldi ages ago. It wasn't out with my first so I'm intrigued to see if I use it with this Baba.

I 3rd Joie 360 brilliant seat. Easy to clean and it's not rocket science to install the thing.

Reactions: 1
We got our pram quite early 🙈 when we were about 5 months pregnant?! I think, we went for the ickle bubba stomp V4 ☺ But our guarantee doesn’t start till our due date 😄
I’m 20 weeks tomorrow so I’m unsure when to order! I know someone who’s just ordered hers and she’s about 14 weeks I think!xx

We’ve booked in for a private scan for when I’m 8 weeks! Already on countdown for that. I suffer with an overactive thyroid which comes with a whole bundle of pregnancy issues, so I feel like I’m on edge every day with panic already and I’m only 5 weeks! 🙈

• Heart
I’ve got my 4D scan tomorrow, just been through all the email/website and can’t find anything, will I get to hear his heartbeat? xx

• Heart
Ladies can I just ask if anyone else has felt a regular “pulling” feeling? It’s not uncomfortable per se, but I feel like I can feel my uterus stretching a lot. I wasn’t aware of it in my first pregnancy to be honest. I swear this baby is pushing at the sides of my uterus trying to get as much space as possible.

I'm 25w on Tuesday and planning to start having a serious look over the next week or so. There is just so much choice! 🤯🤯
Had a look at some car seats earlier. Again, what a minefield... any recommendations would be welcome on car seats in particular please! Looking at the spin ones as they seem very convenient but would be interested to hear opinions? (Sorry to jump on your post Naya! X)
Joie 360 😊
It's lasted us 7 years so far and still going!

Evening ladies. When did everyone order their pram or when do you intend on ordering?x
For people that don't have a huge budget, we got the Kinderkraft XMoov this time around and its brilliant.
Better than my previous Mamas and Papas travel system imo and was a third of the price!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi everyone. I had my little bundle of joy at 6.56 am today, which is also my bday. Induction went very quickly which surprised the midwife,as she thought I'd need a few gels. Definitely was intense. I had a little girl which was a big surprise as I was convinced she was a boy.
Congratulations! So lovely to share a birthday!

• Heart
Ladies can I just ask if anyone else has felt a regular “pulling” feeling? It’s not uncomfortable per se, but I feel like I can feel my uterus stretching a lot. I wasn’t aware of it in my first pregnancy to be honest. I swear this baby is pushing at the sides of my uterus trying to get as much space as possible.
I feel this a lot - 11 weeks this week. Have felt it since about 7 weeks tbh. Nothing else untoward so I figure its normal for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Had loads of cramps/pains last night, coming every 5-10 minutes… until I managed to drift off to sleep around 2am and I’ve woken up this morning with nothing apart from braxton hicks 😩 really thought it was my time

• Heart
20 weeks on Sat and I’m really struggling this week. Tbh I think I’ve just overdone it I’ve not have a day off since last Sunday with so much going on at work but I’m feeling it now 😣 I had heartburn for the first time last night and woke up this morning with painful trapped wind! Sorry for the moan just feeling sorry for myself ☹

theres been so many babies born since the last time I posted here! Congratulations to you all 🥰🥰❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel this a lot - 11 weeks this week. Have felt it since about 7 weeks tbh. Nothing else untoward so I figure its normal for me.
I think I read it’s a positive sign but just interested as definitely didn’t feel anything before! So random. Was a bit painful a week or so ago I could feel genuine and definite stretching…

just over 15 weeks and I swear I don’t have any sort of bump going on still
..maybe just a little bit fatter as running out of clothes that fit comfortably 🙃

16 days until next private scan and we will find out gender too. The days are going so slowly !!

• Heart
After days of panicking about lack of symptoms…. Sickness has hit me hard the last few days!!! Had a busy few days at work, feel totally wiped… the tiredness is unreal…. Is it bad to have got into bed by 7:30pm last night, for up at 7:30am and still feel like I want a sofa day?

• Heart
So we have our health visitor coming for the initial appointment/home visit next week! Is it as bad as everyone makes out and do I need to blots the house and make it a show home 😂🙈

So we have our health visitor coming for the initial appointment/home visit next week! Is it as bad as everyone makes out and do I need to blots the house and make it a show home 😂🙈
I've never had a home visit before having the baby but it's not bad at all.
They'll just ask you some questions. Ask where baby will be sleeping ect.
They don't care about the state of your home, as long as you've not got animal poop everywhere and things like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.