Pregnancy #39 No hanky panky only kicks in the fa…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just running over from the new baby thread to say GOD FORBID someone is asking for advice on a thread in the advice section 🙄 Have a bleeping day off Snoop. I hope that this doesn’t put anyone off asking for advice in future, there’s absolutely no such thing as a silly question - we all just want to make sure our babas are safe and well (whether they’re here yet or not) and absolutely nobody should feel that they can’t use this thread as a sounding board just because some people can’t help but make negative, sarcastic comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion (not a great one but relevant!)

Pregnancy #40 we're here for advice so just be nice!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My blood pressure is high 130 over something since last week. Im 27 weeks significant swelling to hands face & feet. Anybody else suffer with this? Ive taken the day off work apart from feeling tired I feel like I'm sciving I just don't want to end up in hospital x
Definitely contact your midwife or doctor that sounds like pre eclampsia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.