Pregnancy #39 No hanky panky only kicks in the fa…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had the scan and they measured me 5 weeks 6 days. Got to see the heartbeat fluttering away really clearly & I did ovulate from my right ovary so he said that’s what the pulling pains would be from. Still a long way to go but feel much more reassured from it & thanks to you ladies x
That’s wonderful news and so great there’s a heartbeat xx

Hi everyone. I had my little bundle of joy at 6.56 am today, which is also my bday. Induction went very quickly which surprised the midwife,as she thought I'd need a few gels. Definitely was intense. I had a little girl which was a big surprise as I was convinced she was a boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Hi everyone. I had my little bundle of joy at 6.56 am today, which is also my bday. Induction went very quickly which surprised the midwife,as she thought I'd need a few gels. Definitely was intense. I had a little girl which was a big surprise as I was convinced she was a boy.
Congratulations! Lovely to hear a positive induction story. Happy birthday to you both ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Congratulations 💕💕💕

• Heart
Congratulations!!! So pleased for you! Xx

• Heart
Congratulations 💗

My husband felt the baby kick for the first time tonight 🥰 4 year old wasn't happy that the baby wasn't kicking for her though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm 25w on Tuesday and planning to start having a serious look over the next week or so. There is just so much choice! 🤯🤯
Had a look at some car seats earlier. Again, what a minefield... any recommendations would be welcome on car seats in particular please! Looking at the spin ones as they seem very convenient but would be interested to hear opinions? (Sorry to jump on your post Naya! X)

• Heart
Could have written this myself!!
Adding a recommendation for really nice ‘diaper’ bag too please and thanks
I’ve gone for the Tiba & Marl Inka Buggy Organiser in black. I don’t like big bags and after seeing a friend get this, it’s amazing! Smaller than the standard changing bag but it fits all the essentials & I think it is quite stylish too!

Congratulations! Best birthday present ever! 💞💞💞

Evening ladies. When did everyone order their pram or when do you intend on ordering?x
I ordered mine at 25 weeks - gets delivered next week I think when I’ll be just turning 30 weeks 🤗

I'm 25w on Tuesday and planning to start having a serious look over the next week or so. There is just so much choice! 🤯🤯
Had a look at some car seats earlier. Again, what a minefield... any recommendations would be welcome on car seats in particular please! Looking at the spin ones as they seem very convenient but would be interested to hear opinions? (Sorry to jump on your post Naya! X)
I went to the pram centre and I went for the Nuna Mixx bundle and I really like the car set that comes with it, 360 base which goes up to age 4😃

Ahh congratulations! Best birthday present ever! Happy birthday to you too! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Evening ladies. When did everyone order their pram or when do you intend on ordering?x
Ive got the mamas and papas ocarro, can’t wait to use it! I researched all the prams and brands I liked and went to see them all and then set up a Facebook marketplace alert and got a second hand one and it’s pristine and was a third of the price.

With my first I splashed out about £1200 on a silvercross wayfairer Ltd edition and it honestly wasn’t worth it!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ive got the mamas and papas ocarro, can’t wait to use it! I researched all the prams and brands I liked and went to see them all and then set up a Facebook marketplace alert and got a second hand one and it’s pristine and was a third of the price.

With my first I splashed out about £1200 on a silvercross wayfairer Ltd edition and it honestly wasn’t worth it!
I’ve been looking at the Ocarro! Also the bugaboo and the joolz and I cannot make my mind up 😂x

joie spin 360 is amazing! We’re gonna use the one that came with the travel system for the first 3/4 months and then the joie 360!

I’ve been looking at the Ocarro! Also the bugaboo and the joolz and I cannot make my mind up 😂x
measure which will fit in your boot best and which is lightest 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Defo second the joie 360, I’ve got a silver cross newborn seat from my first baby and the joie one she used when she turned about 16 months and was too big for the silver cross one. She is nearly coming out of the joie one so it will also do for the baby. It’s amazing. I’ve got a doona passed on from my best friend which I’m looking forward to using too

Congrats!! Happy birthday to you both 💜

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.