Pregnancy #36 Mother In Laws… please shut up!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had Covid in Jan around 12 weeks and was petrified - from what I read and the studies thus far at that point , there wasn’t much about saying Covid could pass through the placenta. It was 4 days of feeling intensely I’ll, then left as wuick as it came on. So yes, read up on royal college of obs and rest up. I have my healthy baby here in my arms now just to add to this ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Please tell me I’m not the only one being an absolute moody cow. I’m nearly 34 weeks and the littlest thing tips me over the edge. I also feel stressed that I am running out of time to get things ready for the baby. Like meal prep and having everything set up. We are getting new flooring put in 2 weeks before I’m due so it’s kind of preventing me from unpacking stuff and I don’t know how to not stress about it. I’m in full on nest mode but I can’t do what I want to do. I should know better this is my 2nd but I am just a bit ball of stress 😓

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Afternoon everyone! Finally managed to shake off the 2 week headache this week so I'm feeling a bit more human.
Went for our 20 week scan on Monday and we're having a boy 😁 We're both really pleased and it was lovely to see him on screen again. We've also booked a 4D scan for 28 weeks so really looking forward to that.
And in my latest expected symptom that was still a shock to see - what is with the massive dark nipples?! 🤣 I showed my husband last night and he pissed himself!

Hope everyone is well 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just popped over from new mums thread (baby waka is 10 months old) to say thinking of you ladies in this heat no matter how big or small your bumps are & if your inner thighs are struggling like mine, Talc from Asda is doing my thighs wonders ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just popped over from new mums thread (baby waka is 10 months old) to say thinking of you ladies in this heat no matter how big or small your bumps are & if your inner thighs are struggling like mine, Talc from Asda is doing my thighs wonders ❤
Is that the liquid talc or normal?

I’ve heard it’s really good I may buy some!
I use it. Its amazing! I'm on my 3rd tube. Especially good if you end up with any sore bits too.
If you do have any thin that is sore.. It stings like a b**ch. So I don't understand why it's meant for babies 😂
But it also works!
Works better than sudocrem or anything! Especially under the boobs 😂

Afternoon everyone! Finally managed to shake off the 2 week headache this week so I'm feeling a bit more human.
Went for our 20 week scan on Monday and we're having a boy 😁 We're both really pleased and it was lovely to see him on screen again. We've also booked a 4D scan for 28 weeks so really looking forward to that.
And in my latest expected symptom that was still a shock to see - what is with the massive dark nipples?! 🤣 I showed my husband last night and he pissed himself!

Hope everyone is well 😊
It's to help the baby see them when they are first born! But yes also strange to see 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
It's to help the baby see them when they are first born! But yes also strange to see 😂
Wow really?! I assumed it was just some weird hormonal thing but that does make sense. The kid will have to be blind not to see these bad boys 😂

• Haha
Wow really?! I assumed it was just some weird hormonal thing but that does make sense. The kid will have to be blind not to see these bad boys 😂
See I'm the opposite, 31 weeks and feel like my nipples haven't gotten much bigger at all! Has anyone else had this?? Getting slightly worried that they won't be big enough for breastfeeding!

See I'm the opposite, 31 weeks and feel like my nipples haven't gotten much bigger at all! Has anyone else had this?? Getting slightly worried that they won't be big enough for breastfeeding!
Size shape and colour bares absolutely no reflection on weather you can successfully breastfeed or not. I am an A Cup, and have really small nipples & I've successfully breastfed twins for almost a year 😊

Reactions: 1
Please tell me I’m not the only one being an absolute moody cow. I’m nearly 34 weeks and the littlest thing tips me over the edge. I also feel stressed that I am running out of time to get things ready for the baby. Like meal prep and having everything set up. We are getting new flooring put in 2 weeks before I’m due so it’s kind of preventing me from unpacking stuff and I don’t know how to not stress about it. I’m in full on nest mode but I can’t do what I want to do. I should know better this is my 2nd but I am just a bit ball of stress 😓
Maybe just remember what little things a baby actually need so focus on those and let everything else follow
i was worried about the same but you will be surprised. once you’ve had a little boob gremlin on them 18 hours a day they won’t be very little for long 🤣🤣🥰

Hope everyone is well 😊
Congrats!!💙
I call my nipples my Oreo’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣 horrifying but they make my fiancé and I laugh…what a hoot. It amazed me when my midwife said it’s to help guide baby to them! Us females are incredible 🙌🏼🙌🏼

• Haha
Congrats!!💙
I call my nipples my Oreo’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣 horrifying but they make my fiancé and I laugh…what a hoot. It amazed me when my midwife said it’s to help guide baby to them! Us females are incredible 🙌🏼🙌🏼
Burger nips over here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Hope everyone is well 😊
Mine weren’t too horrific during pregnancy but you’ve just unlocked another repressed birth memory of my first shower afterwards when I looked in the mirror and holy duck they’d gone about 50 shades darker and looked about 3 times the size (as if mine aren’t big enough anyway). I showed Mr Rita in horror and he also was pissing himself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys I have been to a bbq and took a bite of a burger didn’t think anything of it thrn when I went back to it I noticed it was raw in the middle 😩 like proper raw. Worrying like crazy now as there’s nothing I can do has anyone done something similar in the past and been okay?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.