Pregnancy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a sore head now for 4 days, nothing is shifting it 😭 please tell me this isn't going to last the whole time 😳

I was prone to migraines before I got pregnant but had them really well controlled and now this 😩 I'm literally taking the max dose of paracetamol and surely that cannot be a good thing!

Don't think I've stopped crying all morning 😂 needed a wee vent I'm sorry 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Had a sore head now for 4 days, nothing is shifting it 😭 please tell me this isn't going to last the whole time 😳

I was prone to migraines before I got pregnant but had them really well controlled and now this 😩 I'm literally taking the max dose of paracetamol and surely that cannot be a good thing!

Aw ❤ have you had your blood pressure checked?
I had headaches for about 2 weeks straight and then they went.
At around 12 weeks

Aw ❤ have you had your blood pressure checked?
I had headaches for about 2 weeks straight and then they went.
At around 12 weeks
I've not had it checked since my booking appointment which was before Christmas, I'll phone my midwife and see what they are saying.

It's so debilitating I hate it 😭

I've not had it checked since my booking appointment which was before Christmas, I'll phone my midwife and see what they are saying.

It's so debilitating I hate it 😭
I have a headache too and I have started to feel a but nauseous not like I will be sick but that is the feeling like I could be sick and I only want to eat sweets no food interests me salt and vinegar crisps and boiled sweets is all I can stomach. I hope your headache goes soon as a migraine sufferer I really know how bad they can be the only thing that would cure mine is a bottle of water codine and sleep 😴 xx

Had our private scan this morning and saw our little baby/blob and it’s heartbeat! Measuring 8 weeks 6 days which is pretty much spot on. Still a way to go but it feels a bit more real now!
That is wonderful what did it look like? Did the heartbeat like flicker up abs down so happy for you it is magical seeing something on the screen isn’t it xxx

I have a headache too and I have started to feel a but nauseous not like I will be sick but that is the feeling like I could be sick and I only want to eat sweets no food interests me salt and vinegar crisps and boiled sweets is all I can stomach. I hope your headache goes soon as a migraine sufferer I really know how bad they can be the only thing that would cure mine is a bottle of water codine and sleep 😴 xx
Yeah I totally get that too 🤢 my partner tried to make me an egg mayo wrap and I think the look I must've given him was enough to scare him off 😂🤮

Yeah I totally get that too 🤢 my partner tried to make me an egg mayo wrap and I think the look I must've given him was enough to scare him off 😂🤮
I was offered bacon and I literally smelt it and felt awful really having to push myself to eat something but I didn’t think I had morning sickness until i realised I feel nauseous everyday maybe mine isn’t that bad it’s the thought of things flips my tummy xx also egg Mayo the smell haha I would have done an odd face too x

I was offered bacon and I literally smelt it and felt awful really having to push myself to eat something but I didn’t think I had morning sickness until i realised I feel nauseous everyday maybe mine isn’t that bad it’s the thought of things flips my tummy xx also egg Mayo the smell haha I would have done an odd face too x
That’s how my sickness started. It happened so early for me though, before I was even 3 weeks pregnant. The thought of certain foods would turn my stomach. I still have that for sure but now joined by the nausea and vomiting.

That’s how my sickness started. It happened so early for me though, before I was even 3 weeks pregnant. The thought of certain foods would turn my stomach. I still have that for sure but now joined by the nausea and vomiting.
I think I am just pretending I am ok but I am
Really struggling to eat other than awful sweets and crisps. Maybe this is the start of the sickness for me although I haven’t felt like eating for about a week. I am sorry you keep being sick I can’t imagine that is nice at all! My partner bought me the alcohol free gin and some tonic water which was thoughtful of him basically tastes like herbs 🌿 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think I am just pretending I am ok but I am
Really struggling to eat other than awful sweets and crisps. Maybe this is the start of the sickness for me although I haven’t felt like eating for about a week. I am sorry you keep being sick I can’t imagine that is nice at all! My partner bought me the alcohol free gin and some tonic water which was thoughtful of him basically tastes like herbs 🌿 🤣
I lived on sweets and crisps for the first 16 weeks. You just eat what you can, when you can x

• Heart
What does everyone think of pregnancy pillows? Ever had one? What’s the point of them?

What does everyone think of pregnancy pillows? Ever had one? What’s the point of them?
Couldn’t sleep without it. I got a pharmedoc one off Amazon. So comfy!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That is wonderful what did it look like? Did the heartbeat like flicker up abs down so happy for you it is magical seeing something on the screen isn’t it xxx
Yeah it was crazy! Literally just a tiny little bean shape on the screen, can’t quite believe it’s in there. Massive relief to see it - I had all these irrational fears that there would be nothing in there and I’d imagined the whole thing 😂 Sorry you’re feeling rubbish 😞 was it the seedlip stuff you’ve got? It’s quite nice with tonic but not so much without!

Keep getting all these ads for them on insta! Guess they’re more for later pregnancy when you can’t lie on your front or back. I’m quite tempted - not sure my husband will be so keen on having one take up the entire bed 🤣

Yeah it was crazy! Literally just a tiny little bean shape on the screen, can’t quite believe it’s in there. Massive relief to see it - I had all these irrational fears that there would be nothing in there and I’d imagined the whole thing 😂 Sorry you’re feeling rubbish 😞 was it the seedlip stuff you’ve got? It’s quite nice with tonic but not so much without!

Keep getting all these ads for them on insta! Guess they’re more for later pregnancy when you can’t lie on your front or back. I’m quite tempted - not sure my husband will be so keen on having one take up the entire bed 🤣
Yeah I just did some Googling and people definitely recommend them. I’m guessing I’m going to get pretty big so I might benefit from one.

Congrats on your scan today btw xxxxx

Try 4head strips and the roll on. I had horrendous headaches at the start of my pregnancy 😌

This is the first pregnancy I had one. I’m still using it now 😅

I got the Gordon’s one because I usually have all the flavoured ones yesterday I had a beer shandy alcohol free and actually tasted really nice. I am yet to try this gin with tonic but we shall see in a minute 👍 I’m so happy for you I hope I can go with my partner soon xx

Mine is a V/U shaped pillow I always sleep on my left size and I have it next to my bump and between my legs and I cuddle it 😂 it’s so comfy!
Not sure if it was a silly question haha 😂
I'm thinking I could do with one.
I always bunch my duvet up at the side of me and between my legs to make it more comfy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.