Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stimpii

VIP Member
Baby Sophia. She’s just like a little doll 💖 I find myself just sat staring at her.

Hard to decide which photo to choose as I’ve taken so many 😂
25DA4DDF-9313-47BF-AEEE-638753859B07.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Jg182

We have had the results back from cvs and baby is postive for Down syndrome. We are speaking to hospital tommorow to talk everything over xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23

elloelloello

VIP Member
Hey ladies, wish I was dropping in with good news but I’m not. Confirmed today that I have a blighted ovum and I’m having surgery this weekend. Hopefully I can join back here in a few months time with a healthy pregnancy! I have had all week to accept it so I was expecting this today. Hope your all feeling well! Go easy on the salt and vinegar crisps 😁 Love to you all xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 18

elloelloello

VIP Member
Thanks ladies. Going to stay off of this thread
for my mh but I’ll come and update you after my scan next week. Thank you for all being so supportive and I am sending everyone lots of baby dust and hope you all have lovely healthy pregnancies 💞💞💞💞

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Stimpii

VIP Member
Well after all my worrying and stressing I had a positive induction story. Peassary in at 10.
Contractions started at 1, born just after 4. Partner missed it tho 😥 I rang him to leave and she was born 7 mins later. My own fault as I should have asked them to examine me sooner.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Kitt

VIP Member
I’m really hoping I can tell you good news tomorrow. Thanks for the support. This thread is amazing. A mixture of genuine support through tough moments and talking about food.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Mel17

Test is definitely positive hopefully it gets stronger and the bleeding stops, sometimes we do bleed in pregnancy and it doesn’t mean anything is wrong, hoping this is a happy ending 😊
808F69A6-A1A5-4A2E-B8F9-D05389DC9899.jpeg

Thank you, bleeding seems to have stopped. I have just done digital (didn’t have any week indicators) but I just wanted to cross reference. Hoping and praying for a happy ending. Thank you all so much ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Had our private scan this morning and saw our little baby/blob and it’s heartbeat! Measuring 8 weeks 6 days which is pretty much spot on. Still a way to go but it feels a bit more real now!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Just been reading on another thread and the talk is pregnancy related. And it’s actually really scaring me! People talking about your uterus hanging out, wearing tena pants while smelling like a corpse! 🙈🙈I know they are talking about an influencer not being realistic about babies/ pregnancy/ birth- but it’s actually really upset and scared me. I know these sort of things happen but it’s making me so anxious. Like really badly this morning. Been crying to my other half about it because I feel like I won’t be able to do this whole birth thing! I was trying to be so positive about it, but as soon as I hear negative stories I completely feel washed over with anxiety and that down there will never be the same again and that I will be uncomfortable and pee myself for the rest of my life! It’s making me so panicked and I feel like I’m getting terrified of the birth!! Does anyone else feel this way? Or am I just being a wimp?😳😳Iv never been pregnant before and I just feel like I’m in another world at times. Any words of advice welcome xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Mel17

Digitals aren’t always as sensitive especially early on. But if she waits a few days digital is a good choice
Hi everyone, I have tested again today and unfortunately no line. So looks like it’s been a chemical pregnancy. Hopefully I have better luck next cycle. Thanks everyone for all the support and advice. Goodluck with all of your pregnancies ❤Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Tui

VIP Member
Ended up going to hospital last night with reduced fetal movements for the second time this pregnancy - am 30 weeks. Thankfully everything fine and baby started booting me violently once the CTG was attached. I think he’s shifted into a funny position which I why I could hardly feel him - shredding my nerves I really hope it doesn’t happen again as it makes me so anxious!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Stimpii

VIP Member
I can tell he’s more upset at missing the birth than he’s letting on 😥 I feel like crying cos I’m so upset. Can tell once I’m home I will have a good cry. I ended up in the room on my own screaming cos I knew I needed to push and no one was with me.

Hope the rest of you who are due don’t have to labour alone, but if it does happen our bodies are amazing and we can do more than we think we can.

• Heart
  • Sad

l005

Hello 😊 Has anyone experienced annoying responses to people finding out your baby's sex? Im already a mum of one boy who's almost 9 and we had a surprise lockdown pregnancy after trying for 8 years! Anyway, I found out yesterday we are having another boy and honestly some of the replies I've had from close friends when I msged them to tell them, are making my blood boil. Replies such as. 'Ah never mind - it's ok to be disappointed etc' ... 'atleast its healthy'. one of my friends actually said 'atleast you've got poppy' (her little girl).

Of course it would have been just as lovely to have one of each and I know gender disappointment is a real thing but I am not disappointed and its annoyed me that people would assume I am upset to have another baby boy????

Am I just super hormonal or are these awful things to say? I'm happy I'm having a boy! My blood is boiling again as I write this honestly.

Any mums of multiple boys / girls had experiences like this??? X

• Heart
  • Wow

Kitt

VIP Member
Thanks everyone. We’re so happy, what a crazy day.

It looks like they’re identical but they can’t be sure til they’re a bit bigger. One is measuring almost a week ahead of the other so the little one is hiding. But two heartbeats!

Just told my parents and sister on FaceTime and their reactions were insane.

• Heart

Rose18778

Hope it’s ok for me to join! I’ve just found out a few days ago that I’m about 4 weeks pregnant with my second child. So excited! My daughter is nearly 7 and is desperate for a sibling. Not planning on telling her until we’ve had a scan but that seems like such a long time away!

• Heart

Mel17

Hi everyone, just thought I’d give an update. I’ve been into hospital today as I had some really bad pains down my leg and abdomen, had bloods done etc and they have confirmed an early loss, I’m obviously sad however I also feel somewhat relieved as I can accept it and move on and start again next cycle. I wish everyone the best of luck with their pregnancies and I hope to be back on this thread again soon ❤ Take care everyone and thanks for all the advice and support xxxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12