Pregnancy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some reason I find boys names harder. Before we found out the sex we had 0 boys names really and several top girls names. The name was the only reason I was relieved that it was a girl 😂

Reactions: 1
I got both my nub theory things back and both said girl....hopefully cos the two names we have picked are so nice 😂

Reactions: 4
We've had a girl name picked out since forever that's the only one we have no back up, the boy name we loved last time we used and only had that one, now we have no boys names for this pregnancy 🙈 this pregnancy feels so different to my last one so who knows it could be a girl!! Is anyone finding out early through a private scan?? Xx
With my 2 boys my pregnancies were the same. With this one it was totally different. I know that won’t be the case for everyone though.

ill put some boy names I liked below since I’m not having a boy even though all of our tastes are probably so different 😆

Joshua
Ashton
Remi
Miles
Harrison
Austin
James
Isaac
Evan
Travis
Ethan
Ivan
Ronan

Me and my partner have decided on two girls names but can't decide on boys 😂

We've got our private gender scan two weeks on Sunday....I'm so buzzing 😬😬 I'll only just be over 16 weeks
I found out at 16 weeks with my little boy, we want to this time I'm 14 weeks on Saturday but all the places round here aren't doing gender scans as they aren't essential 😭 I think there is a way round if if you book a in-depth 2nd trimester well being scan they do the gender aswel, how exciting for you!!!!

With my 2 boys my pregnancies were the same. With this one it was totally different. I know that won’t be the case for everyone though.
Yeah definitely, I wonder what I'm having! A boy would be easier as I have everything in the loft 🙈

I found out at 16 weeks with my little boy, we want to this time I'm 14 weeks on Saturday but all the places round here aren't doing gender scans as they aren't essential 😭 I think there is a way round if if you book a in-depth 2nd trimester well being scan they do the gender aswel, how exciting for you!!!!
Yeah I had to tick something saying that I wasn't going primarily for a gender scan but a "wellbeing scan" just hoping they won't turn round and say they can't tell me when I get there!

ill put some boy names I liked below since I’m not having a boy even though all of our tastes are probably so different 😆

Joshua
Ashton
Remi
Miles
Harrison
Austin
James
Isaac
Evan
Travis
Ethan
Ivan
Ronan
Miles is one of our names if the twins are boys :)

• Heart

Joshua
Ashton
Remi
Miles
Harrison
Austin
James
Isaac
Evan
Travis
Ethan
Ivan
Ronan
Some great names on here, James is definitely a contender for us, but it’s my son’s middle name so not sure if that would be weird? Some of my nephews names on there also.

Some great names on here, James is definitely a contender for us, but it’s my son’s middle name so not sure if that would be weird? Some of my nephews names on there also.
It’s a lovely name, it’s been in the top 10 for years and years but doesn’t ever go out of style 😂

I don’t think that’s a big deal if it’s already used a middle name!

• Heart
Insomnia, tell me about it! Woke up at half midnight and was wide awake til half 4. Then husband gets up at 6 to go to work and he’s developed this incredibly irritating habit of putting the radio on when he gets up, I had to tell him off as then he thoroughly woke me up too when it’s my day off!! 😖
Argh - so annoying!! Feel your pain! I’ve tried everything - nothing works so assume it’s hormones/ progesterone related. I used to get it right before my period but at least then it was only one night, not every night! Could be worse I suppose...

Yeah definitely, I wonder what I'm having! A boy would be easier as I have everything in the loft 🙈
That was the best thing when we had a second boy, we’d kept everything. And I actually wanted 2 boys.

This time we’d already got rid of everything as we weren’t having anymore 😂 but it’s been nice buying girls things.

That was the best thing when we had a second boy, we’d kept everything. And I actually wanted 2 boys.

This time we’d already got rid of everything as we weren’t having anymore 😂 but it’s been nice buying girls things.
Yeah it's so handy to keep everything just incase, must be nice buying girl things I swear there's more options for girls than boys!! Part of me would love a second boy as my little one is 15months at the mo and them growing up so close together would be so nice 😍 but I would love a girl aswel just to have a girl so not bothered either way I suppose haha x

Reactions: 2
Baby Sophia. She’s just like a little doll 💖 I find myself just sat staring at her.

Hard to decide which photo to choose as I’ve taken so many 😂
25DA4DDF-9313-47BF-AEEE-638753859B07.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.