Pregnancy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else around 38 weeks? Second pregnancy and do not remember the first one being this hard!!! Changed the beds just now and feel like I’ve run a full marathon.
Yes! 37+4 and I’m struggling for breath constantly. Just getting in and out of bed is a challenge 😂

Re: sleeping- I’m getting to sleep about 5.30am and waking up around 9.30 - it’s horrible. I’m an insomniac usually but never been this bad. But then baby does the river dance on my ribs from around 2-4 🙈 I’m taking it as training for when she arrives 😩

There’s a baby name app that works like tinder. It’s called ‘babyname’ and you and a partner download it, swipe left or right to ‘like’ or dismiss then it saves any ‘matches’ you’ve both liked into a list. We are so stuck on a name still though

Baby Sophia is just perfect 💕

Reactions: 4
Oh she's so precious 😍
How much did she weigh? I know you said she was quite small?
6lb 5.5. Which was bigger than my last baby but on the centile line it was 1.8. My growth scans had her plotting on the 50th and on my scan at 39 weeks she’d gone up slightly. I was expecting at least 8lb 7 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There’s a baby name app that works like tinder. It’s called ‘babyname’ and you and a partner download it, swipe left or right to ‘like’ or dismiss then it saves any ‘matches’ you’ve both liked into a list. We are so stuck on a name still though
Not heard of this app definitely going to give it a try!

6lb 5.5. Which was bigger than my last baby but on the centile line it was 1.8. My growth scans had her plotting on the 50th and on my scan at 39 weeks she’d gone up slightly. I was expecting at least 8lb 7 😅
How are you doing?

Just had my screening results back - low papp-a which means growth scans, didn't have this with my little boy anyone else have this?
I think low papp-a is linked to your placenta not working as well or something like that? So they keep an eye on baby to make sure they're getting what they need to grow?

I think low papp-a is linked to your placenta not working as well or something like that? So they keep an eye on baby to make sure they're getting what they need to grow?
Ah okay, my last pregnancy I was induced 2 weeks early because I had low fluid and my placenta was giving up but I didn't have papp-a then, strange! Another thing to add to my ever growing list haha 🙈😂

A crib or Moses basket, with just a mattress and sheets. Then on to a cot with just mattress and sheets until at least age one. They also shouldn’t have any loose blankets around them which is why so many people use the sleeping bags.

Personally, we co sleep from birth.
I had my little boy in a crib in our room and Moses basket down stairs. Never had them sleepy head things. The sleeping bags are great, they have a recommended weight on to when to start using them too. When he was first born I just used a cellular blanket (would tuck this under his mattress) and only put it up to his belly button area. Xx

Yesterday? I was 7 weeks 2 days.
I had the letter today for the 12 week scan and it stated no partners or children can attend. Sorry I ask a lot just when I had my scan two weeks ago she was so vague like 5/6 that’s all she said so I have no idea about days just weeks so I recon we could be exactly the same I am 7 weeks this week apparently the same size as a blueberry x

Last edited:
For some reason I find boys names harder. Before we found out the sex we had 0 boys names really and several top girls names. The name was the only reason I was relieved that it was a girl 😂
We where the opposite I was 100% convinced ours was a boy and we had a boy name picked out for a while but no girl name and then found out at the 20 week scan that it was a girl 🙈🙈 but we actually managed to pick one really quickly as there wasn’t a lot we liked

Yeah I had to tick something saying that I wasn't going primarily for a gender scan but a "wellbeing scan" just hoping they won't turn round and say they can't tell me when I get there!
I had a private scan last Friday and they told me the gender that wasn’t why I was there as we already knew the gender but she still double checked it for us. We went to window to the womb

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.