Pregnancy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww bless you. Thanks so much. He’s so so happy. He keeps saying ‘I’m so happy’ which is lovely. I’m so glad he was there to see it with me.
Bought a little tear to my eye I bet the reactions of your families were fantastic. The best reaction I have had is from my younger brother it’s a really magical feeling I really want to tell my best friend but I am trying to wait. Can’t wait for more updates looks like you will need a bigger pram 😁 xx

Reactions: 2
Now that it’s settled in a bit I’m trying not to worry. Twin B is measuring 6 days behind Twin A so I hope it’s doing ok in there. Twins are so high risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Now that it’s settled in a bit I’m trying not to worry. Twin B is measuring 6 days behind Twin A so I hope it’s doing ok in there. Twins are so high risk.
I’m sure that is very worrying. Did they say when they’ll see you again?

They want me back in 2 weeks. I’ve got to call the GP in the morning to be referred to midwife.
Well I look forward to hearing all about it! Good luck with the midwives no one seems to want to talk to me 🤣 I wonder what this would be like if we weren’t in a pandemic x

Reactions: 3
@Kitt that is absolutely amazing news!!! Especially after a rocky start these last weeks. Congratulations to you and OH!

I agree with @Tui that some online resources are fab, and have done away with the need for many books. For breastfeeding I’d recommend Kellymom.
Kellymom is good.
I’ve been looking a lot at Evidence Based Birth too https://evidencebasedbirth.com/

@Kitt congratulations that’s insane!! So amazing!

Reactions: 4
Well I look forward to hearing all about it! Good luck with the midwives no one seems to want to talk to me 🤣 I wonder what this would be like if we weren’t in a pandemic x
Mines been the same both with a pandemic and without. All been around 10 weeks before I spoke to anyone 😊

Reactions: 1
Mines been the same both with a pandemic and without. All been around 10 weeks before I spoke to anyone 😊
I don’t really know what I expected but I just didn’t think it would be like this no one really tells you this stuff do they x

Iv always felt that pregnancy doesn’t get taken seriously until after 12 weeks, I got fobbed off ALOT in the early months, they won’t see you unless it’s for heavy bleeding and pain, if only the first 12 weeks weren’t the worst part of pregnancy 🤔😅

Reactions: 5
To balance out me slagging off my husband this morning, he has been so amazing since the scan. He absolutely loves that we’re having twins. He’s been reading about them online and is so excited.

He also loves that no one can comment on my pregnancy now cause no one else has had twins so they can’t compare. (Thinking of the women at work commenting on my sickness and not wanting to breastfeed.)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t really know what I expected but I just didn’t think it would be like this no one really tells you this stuff do they x
Yeah exactly. I didn't know a thing. I was worrying I hadn't been contacted for my first so I actually contacted them and they just pretty much said no, we don't see you until at least 10 weeks because the risk of miscarriage is so high.
😑

• Sad
Hey has anyone lost their appetite in the first trimester I don’t feel sick really just have no desire to eat anything o used to love veg really don’t want to eat it. The only thing I want to eat is cereal 🤷🏽‍♀️

Hey has anyone lost their appetite in the first trimester I don’t feel sick really just have no desire to eat anything o used to love veg really don’t want to eat it. The only thing I want to eat is cereal 🤷🏽‍♀️
Yeah I was like that (though with added nausea) Nd I'm still the same, stuff I don't want to eat even though the nausea is better. Have been living off ryvita and cream cheese and irn bru 😂

Yeah I was like that (though with added nausea) Nd I'm still the same, stuff I don't want to eat even though the nausea is better. Have been living off ryvita and cream cheese and irn bru 😂
I am glad it’s not just me the thought of eating things that’s what makes me feel sick very strange but don’t feel sick usually I cannot get enough of dizzy drinks but I’ve been having free from sugar not quite the same as your drink which is so nice x

Yes I lived off curiously cinnamon cereal and ice poles 😂

• Heart
Irn Bru is one of mine too! Though I try to limit as best I can!!

But yeah, I completely lost my appetite until around week 20. I’m 24 weeks and it’s getting better. There’s still foods like porridge that I would have every day for breakfast that I still can’t stomach. :sick:

• Heart
Question of the day: do you find boys or girls names easier?

We find boys names so easy and girls names impossible. It will be a serious struggle if these twins are two girls.

Question of the day: do you find boys or girls names easier?

We find boys names so easy and girls names impossible. It will be a serious struggle if these twins are two girls.
I’m the completely opposite. We had a list of 5 girls names that we loved.

Boys names are hard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.