Pregnancy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question of the day: do you find boys or girls names easier?

We find boys names so easy and girls names impossible. It will be a serious struggle if these twins are two girls.
We are set on a boys name but no idea for a girl! Trying not to say boys name too much incase we go off it 🤣

We find boys names so easy and girls names impossible. It will be a serious struggle if these twins are two girls.
I’m the opposite too! I find boys names SO hard and I’m having a boy... I had a girls name which I’ve adored forever picked out and really thought I was having a girl, so wasn’t stressing until I found out the gender!

I think I’ve finally managed to think of a boys name but if I ever have another one I have no idea.

Reactions: 2

I find girls names easier but we still haven’t came up with anything for this baby, I’m really fussy and want a long name with 4 syllables because our last name is really short 😂

Oh, my husband doesn’t like anything that can be shortened so all of our names are really simple. Which I like too to be fair. He also vetoes all my names but doesn’t come up with any himself haha

Reactions: 1

Complete opposite 😂 we have 1 boys name and that's it. If my second was another boy then we'd be stuck 😂
Girls names though, plenty of

Baby was successfully turned. The ECV always painful but brief.
Sorry I’m just catching up on here, but that’s fab news☺

I've had a Mamas and Papas sola for 8 years, used daily with 2 kids.
I loved my sola with my first 2. I managed to get a Sola2 from Argos in the summer for a bargain as they’d been discontinued. Only been on 2 walks so far but loving it 😊

• Heart
With lockdown ect, to limit the time in the hospital, they aren't doing the drink anymore. It's just fasting from 10pm the night before and you go in, have a blood test and go home, that's it.

Both times I've had it too with my other 2 children, the drink has been lemon and lime haha
I still had the orange drink a couple of months ago ☹☹🤢

Suggestions for cribs/bassinets/ moses baskets that aren't ugly?

Is it too much to ask for that the baby's bed looks nice in my room and not some ugly net contraption? 😂
We have a grey snuz pod- looks lovely and served us well with our first.

Anyone else around 38 weeks? Second pregnancy and do not remember the first one being this hard!!! Changed the beds just now and feel like I’ve run a full marathon.

I had loads of girls names I liked and not as many boys names but when it came to making a decision my husband and I found it much easier to agree on a boys name! Thankfully having a boy!

Hey has anyone lost their appetite in the first trimester I don’t feel sick really just have no desire to eat anything o used to love veg really don’t want to eat it. The only thing I want to eat is cereal 🤷🏽‍♀️
Lol yep - I didn’t eat a single green thing yesterday, just wanted toast. I had some nausea last week but it seems to have disappeared!

Insomnia is getting steadily worse - I’m so tired during the day but then takes me ages to fall asleep and then I wake up like clockwork around 2am every night 😒

Reactions: 5
Finally caught up. Hope everyone is doing well ☺ We seem to be in a good routine now. My older 2 boys are amazing with her. It’s so nice to see. Keep thinking even tho it’s hard with homeschooling they’re getting more time with her and we’re limiting the risk of bringing covid home. I’m sure once my partner is back at work it will be a diff story 😅

Would love to post a pic of her but don’t know if it’s allowed🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Opposite for us - we have already decided on a girl name but boys are really difficult! Has anyone got any good suggestions for websites for name inspiration?

We've had a girl name picked out since forever that's the only one we have no back up, the boy name we loved last time we used and only had that one, now we have no boys names for this pregnancy 🙈 this pregnancy feels so different to my last one so who knows it could be a girl!! Is anyone finding out early through a private scan?? Xx

Opposite for us - we have already decided on a girl name but boys are really difficult! Has anyone got any good suggestions for websites for name inspiration?
Everyone’s the opposite to me! SJ Strum on YouTube does baby name videos every Monday.

We've had a girl name picked out since forever that's the only one we have no back up, the boy name we loved last time we used and only had that one, now we have no boys names for this pregnancy 🙈 this pregnancy feels so different to my last one so who knows it could be a girl!! Is anyone finding out early through a private scan?? Xx
Me and my partner have decided on two girls names but can't decide on boys 😂

We've got our private gender scan two weeks on Sunday....I'm so buzzing 😬😬 I'll only just be over 16 weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Finally caught up. Hope everyone is doing well ☺ We seem to be in a good routine now. My older 2 boys are amazing with her. It’s so nice to see. Keep thinking even tho it’s hard with homeschooling they’re getting more time with her and we’re limiting the risk of bringing covid home. I’m sure once my partner is back at work it will be a diff story 😅

Would love to post a pic of her but don’t know if it’s allowed🤷🏻‍♀️
Ahh that’s lovely, I’m glad things are going well. Would love to see a pic so post it if you’re comfortable! If not, message me! Also would love to know her name but only if you’re comfortable too! (I love names)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lol yep - I didn’t eat a single green thing yesterday, just wanted toast. I had some nausea last week but it seems to have disappeared!

Insomnia is getting steadily worse - I’m so tired during the day but then takes me ages to fall asleep and then I wake up like clockwork around 2am every night 😒
Insomnia, tell me about it! Woke up at half midnight and was wide awake til half 4. Then husband gets up at 6 to go to work and he’s developed this incredibly irritating habit of putting the radio on when he gets up, I had to tell him off as then he thoroughly woke me up too when it’s my day off!! 😖

Girls’ names are so easy for us. With our last (a girl) we had two we loved, picked my choice, and if this baby is a girl it will be the other (my husband’s) choice. But both equally loved really.

Boys’ names are insanely difficult. We have a son and he has the only boy name we really loved. I am convinced this is a boy so we are screwed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.