Pregnancy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not looking good. The sac has got larger but nothing inside it, not even a yolk sac. I have to have a re scan next week but I think it’s over. I don’t even know what to say. X
Sending you so much love. Hopefully next week will bring positive news, but I can’t imagine how you must be feeling at the minute xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s not looking good. The sac has got larger but nothing inside it, not even a yolk sac. I have to have a re scan next week but I think it’s over. I don’t even know what to say. X
Im so sorry to hear this. And to have to wait for another scan. I don't know what to say. My heart is breaking for you 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m so sorry. I hope next week brings some good news but if it doesn’t then please know I’m thinking of you xx

• Heart
This happened to my friend....empty sac is now 2 years old. Hopefully it's a good outcome for you at next scan x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks ladies. Going to stay off of this thread
for my mh but I’ll come and update you after my scan next week. Thank you for all being so supportive and I am sending everyone lots of baby dust and hope you all have lovely healthy pregnancies 💞💞💞💞

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks ladies. Going to stay off of this thread
for my mh but I’ll come and update you after my scan next week. Thank you for all being supportive and I sending everyone lots of baby dust and hope you all have lovely healthy pregnancies 💞💞💞💞
Take care of yourself and know we are here ❤ thinking of you ❤

• Heart
I’m going in for my induction later on today. Any chance you can go into labour from the fear of the unknown 😬🙈

• Heart
Not even 7 weeks pregnant and just got my first lecture from a colleague on how I should definitely breastfeed because I mentioned that I probably won’t be.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Not even 7 weeks pregnant and just got my first lecture from a colleague on how I should definitely breastfeed because I mentioned that I probably won’t be.
I’ve had the same nonsense as well. One of my friends who is 52 and never had kids, told me “you won’t bond with your baby if you don’t breastfeed”

Utter ridiculous comment to make. It’s my first baby and since people found out im pregnant, people turn into medical professionals and think they can just tell me what to do. It’s v overwhelming!

Reactions: 5
I have never once thought to ask a pregnant woman if they've going to breastfeed. But the amount of times I've been asked it throughout my pregnancies!
Why do people care so much?!

People are so nosy once you’re pregnant. I had my (admittedly usually lovely) doctor ask me if it was planned (even though I had spoken to him on several occasions about planning a pregnancy! 😂 if people ask you about how you intend to do things like feeding I’d just answer saying you’re still deciding. Too many people willing to give their two pence!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
People are so nosy once you’re pregnant. I had my (admittedly usually lovely) doctor ask me if it was planned (even though I had spoken to him on several occasions about planning a pregnancy! 😂 if people ask you about how you intend to do things like feeding I’d just answer saying you’re still deciding. Too many people willing to give their two pence!
Iv had people I work with ask if my baby was planned and it’s the rudest thing ever 😳

Iv had people I work with ask if my baby was planned and it’s the rudest thing ever 😳
I think he asked as I was taking medication which he advised to be stopped in pregnancy, and he’d forgotten that I was already aware of that and we had discussed it! But he just blurted it out 😂 I have known other people say it though and it’s so bizarre!! It’s got to be one of the most personal things you could ask someone!

Someone asked me if I had an affair !!! 😡
My husband had cancer and treatment left him infertile so we had fertility treatment using a donor. And yep, some prick actually thought it was kind to ask if I had an affair cos “ *husbands name* fires blanks”
People are total dicks and it amazes me! There seems to be no filter when people think they can talk to a pregnant woman.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.