Pregnancy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sound really daft now but what is the booking call just where they book you I for stuff? If I wasn’t on this thread 🧵 I would have no clue other than googling things x

Reactions: 2
I sound really daft now but what is the booking call just where they book you I for stuff? If I wasn’t on this thread 🧵 I would have no clue other than googling things x
It's just questions like asking your medical history, if anyone in your family has certain health conditions like diabetes ect. And asking about the father and his families health conditions if you know them.
Basic questions like that

Hi newbie to the thread 👋
Can I ask, has everyone been having their booking appointments in person or video/telephone call?
Mine was over the phone back in May. Didn’t have a face to face appt till 16 weeks. Booking bloods were done at my 12 week scan.

Being pregnant during lockdown is so hard all I want is a tango ice blast and one of those big red sugar dummies 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I have my scan tomorrow morning and I feel sick with anxiety. Last week it was too early and only saw a tiny sac so hoping I see a tiny baby and even better a heart beat.. been in tears all day I’m an emotional wreck 😭 I’m sure it will all be fine but I’m just so nervous!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have my scan tomorrow morning and I feel sick with anxiety. Last week it was too early and only saw a tiny sac so hoping I see a tiny baby and even better a heart beat.. been in tears all day I’m an emotional wreck 😭 I’m sure it will all be fine but I’m just so nervous!
Fingers crossed for you!
How far are you now?

Awww don’t be sad and worry I know that’s what people tell you because it’s all my partner keeps saying to me because I am mrs worried about everything. But try and stay calm we will all be thinking of you. When I had my early scan last week I felt exactly the same I hope everything goes well for you stay positive ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Will be thinking of you! Trust me, I know exactly how you feel. Try and get a good nights sleep, everything will be okay 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Fingers crossed for you!
How far are you now?
About 6 weeks and 3/4 days, thank you so much ❤❤❤

Awww don’t be sad and worry I know that’s what people tell you because it’s all my partner keeps saying to me because I am mrs worried about everything. But try and stay calm we will all be thinking of you. When I had my early scan last week I felt exactly the same I hope everything goes well for you stay positive ❤
It’s soooo hard not to worry isn’t it! I think because I’ve lost babies in the past just makes me sick with worry I don’t want to go through it again x

Will be thinking of you! Trust me, I know exactly how you feel. Try and get a good nights sleep, everything will be okay 🧡
Thank you so much Kitt, I’m sure it’ll be fine but I’m just a hormonal mess x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What time is your scan tmrw? You poor thing ive every sympathy for you i was in your exact position last October, cried the night before, cried even harder at the scan when they showed me my little blob. Now 21wks pregnant. You're gonna be just fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
About 6 weeks and 3/4 days, thank you so much ❤❤❤

It’s soooo hard not to worry isn’t it! I think because I’ve lost babies in the past just makes me sick with worry I don’t want to go through it again x

Thank you so much Kitt, I’m sure it’ll be fine but I’m just a hormonal mess x
I think we are days apart from each other like maybe 2 💓 try and have a good sleep and think positive we are all here for you! X

• Heart
What time is your scan tmrw? You poor thing ive every sympathy for you i was in your exact position last October, cried the night before, cried even harder at the scan when they showed me my little blob. Now 21wks pregnant. You're gonna be just fine.
9am I booked it in nice and early so I can’t stress too much before hand. Aw thank you so much that gives me so much hope, congratulations by the way! ❤ I’ll update you all as soon as I get home!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi ladies, me again. Sorry to keep posting, but like a previous poster has said this thread is useful for those who are in the same boat and helps a FTM like myself to feel calmer 😆

I’ve had a sore throat come on gradually since lunch time, it hurts slightly to swallow , as the evenings gone on it’s hurting more. My glands are slightly swollen, but I’ve had tonsillitis many times in the past and it doesn’t feel like that this time! Sore throat isn’t on the NHS website as a symptom of covid but I’ve also heard of people having sore throats and coming back as positive 😬😬
I have my weekly monitoring at the maternity unit tomorrow and I’m freaking out that I’ve got covid.
Basically what I’m asking is would you guys get a test? Or wait to see if it goes away overnight? I have been more busier than usual today and haven’t drank much, dry throat maybe ?
obviously if it’s worse when I wake up , I will definitely get a test, but I don’t want to request one and miss my appointment tomorrow and the test comes back negative! I need these weekly appointments following my PPROM at 23 weeks.

I’m also shitting bricks that if it is covid , the baby will become poorly and something happens to him 🤯😪
Help a pregnant gal out ❤

Reactions: 1
Hi ladies, me again. Sorry to keep posting, but like a previous poster has said this thread is useful for those who are in the same boat and helps a FTM like myself to feel calmer 😆

I’ve had a sore throat come on gradually since lunch time, it hurts slightly to swallow , as the evenings gone on it’s hurting more. My glands are slightly swollen, but I’ve had tonsillitis many times in the past and it doesn’t feel like that this time! Sore throat isn’t on the NHS website as a symptom of covid but I’ve also heard of people having sore throats and coming back as positive 😬😬
I have my weekly monitoring at the maternity unit tomorrow and I’m freaking out that I’ve got covid.
Basically what I’m asking is would you guys get a test? Or wait to see if it goes away overnight? I have been more busier than usual today and haven’t drank much, dry throat maybe ?
obviously if it’s worse when I wake up , I will definitely get a test, but I don’t want to request one and miss my appointment tomorrow and the test comes back negative! I need these weekly appointments following my PPROM at 23 weeks.

I’m also shitting bricks that if it is covid , the baby will become poorly and something happens to him 🤯😪
It would see how your are in the morning. If it’s still like that I would call the midwives and ask their advice if you should still come or not. They might want you to have a swab which is fair enough as an outbreak amongst the midwives would be disastrous if you did have covid. My husband had a sore throat for a week before losing his sense of smell - he had been going to work all that time as a doctor 😬

I had a sore throat like that, but lasted 24 hours and disappeared so hopefully same for you

I'd wait until tomorrow to see if it's still there.
I've woken up many times with a sore throat and it's gone the next day.
Obviously if it's still there tomorrow then I'd ring and explain and cancel your appointment.

I've seen many things that have said Covid in pregnant women has no affect on the baby unless it's during birth 😊

I read a story on BBC news earlier about a lady who didn’t know she was pregnant, had her baby 10 days later. Anyway, during her pregnancy (that she didn’t know about) she had been in hospital with Covid, and her baby was fine ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.