Pregnancy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd wait until tomorrow to see if it's still there.
I've woken up many times with a sore throat and it's gone the next day.
Obviously if it's still there tomorrow then I'd ring and explain and cancel your appointment.

I've seen many things that have said Covid in pregnant women has no affect on the baby unless it's during birth 😊
You’re right, tbh I’ve had it a few times (before covid) and it went away the next day like you say. Il just wait and see. My appointment is at 9, so will have to wake up early to see how I am. 🤣 so I can call them.

I did read somewhere that if you do get it, the baby has immunity to it aswell as yourself.

Reactions: 3
I read a story on BBC news earlier about a lady who didn’t know she was pregnant, had her baby 10 days later. Anyway, during her pregnancy (that she didn’t know about) she had been in hospital with Covid, and her baby was fine ❤
That story was ridic wasn’t it! As if she didn’t know until her husband felt it kick 😂 that was my absolute fear as a teenager!

I read a story on BBC news earlier about a lady who didn’t know she was pregnant, had her baby 10 days later. Anyway, during her pregnancy (that she didn’t know about) she had been in hospital with Covid, and her baby was fine ❤
that sounds so bizzare, but amazing at the same time!

so glad the baby was fine ❤

Reactions: 2
Question to the people who have had csections previously... How long did you have to stay in afterwards?

That story was ridic wasn’t it! As if she didn’t know until her husband felt it kick 😂 that was my absolute fear as a teenager!
that sounds so bizzare, but amazing at the same time!

so glad the baby was fine ❤
Baffled me even more as she already had two kids so surely she knew what pregnancy was like for her?!

I always marvel at the women who don’t know. There is no way on earth I could ever think I’d just put on a bit of weight during pregnancy, my bump is always enormous from about 15 weeks!

Question to the people who have had csections previously... How long did you have to stay in afterwards?
2 nights. I’m hoping it’ll be down to 1 this time, I’ve heard they are kicking people out quickly with covid. (I also stayed two nights for my non sections)

Reactions: 1
One week after my first (it was an emergency cesarean and we only stayed in because baby and I were poorly). Second was an elective and I was only in 24 hours before I got to take baby home.

Baffled me even more as she already had two kids so surely she knew what pregnancy was like for her?!

I always marvel at the women who don’t know. There is no way on earth I could ever think I’d just put on a bit of weight during pregnancy, my bump is always enormous from about 15 weeks!

2 nights. I’m hoping it’ll be down to 1 this time, I’ve heard they are kicking people out quickly with covid. (I also stayed two nights for my non sections)
My best friend didn't know until she was 32 weeks.
She had bleeding every month around her usual period date.
She did have a bump but it also just looked like a bloated stomach. She's tiny as well in general.
Crazy thought though

• Wow
My best friend didn't know until she was 32 weeks.
She had bleeding every month around her usual period date.
She did have a bump but it also just looked like a bloated stomach. She's tiny as well in general.
Crazy thought though
That’s crazy that she was still having periods (or what seemed like them). No wonder she didn’t know then! That must have been a hell of a shock finding out at 32 weeks. I thought it was insane finding out at 8 weeks with my second 🤣 couldn’t believe how stupid I’d been to think my exhaustion and not fitting in my clothes so well could be anything but pregnancy!

One week after my first (it was an emergency cesarean and we only stayed in because baby and I were poorly). Second was an elective and I was only in 24 hours before I got to take baby home.
Everything I read says 4 days and now I'm thinking aghhh 4 days without seeing my 2 kids, they'll forget who I am 😂

Everything I read says 4 days and now I'm thinking aghhh 4 days without seeing my 2 kids, they'll forget who I am 😂
I think it just depends how well you’re coping, if you’re mobile and you’ve had your first bowel movement afterwards and are passing urine. They just need to know everything is working properly and there are no issues. Also, if you have enough support at home so that recovery will be easier on you.

Me too and my best friend had her first when she was 18 her son is 12 now feel like we are so opposite! However I didn’t know until I had this heart burn all the time like if I hadn’t of checked which I usually wouldn’t I would be none the wiser because some months I get nothing and I bloat a lot. Very interesting though how people don’t know until that late x

I’ve only known a handful of people have a planned section but none have ever stayed in that long. As long as everything is ok you should be out quickly enough. I’m worried about the thought of not seeing my older kids for two days, so I totally get what you mean!

My friend had an elective section last month and she went home the next day. She’d had an emergency one before so knew what to expect etc. Not sure if that makes a difference to how soon you can leave.

I had an elective section and was in 2 nights , baby spent 1 night in neonatal and then back with me and monitored overnight for the second night and we were let go the next morning.

Thank you for everyone's csection responses!
Hopefully it won't be the 4 days then for an elective 😂
Normally I wouldn't be bothered about having to stay the 4 days but with not being able to see my older kids for that long haha
Obviously have to do what you have to do though 😂

It’s not looking good. The sac has got larger but nothing inside it, not even a yolk sac. I have to have a re scan next week but I think it’s over. I don’t even know what to say. X

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s not looking good. The sac has got larger but nothing inside it, not even a yolk sac. I have to have a re scan next week but I think it’s over. I don’t even know what to say. X
I am so sorry I can’t imagine how you feel. I have read on the internet that this can happen and then when there is a rescan you might see what you are looking for I am thinking of you and hoping the result next week will show you what you want to see. Sending you a massive hug x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.