Pregnancy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooo had a really positive day, no brown blood, and just been to the toilet and there was pink when I wiped. What do you think? So so glad I have my scan in the morning so I don’t have too long to freak out.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Noooo had a really positive day, no brown blood, and just been to the toilet and there was pink when I wiped. What do you think? So so glad I have my scan in the morning so I don’t have too long to freak out.
Are you 6 weeks ? Could be implantation bleeding tailing off, hope scan goes well tomorrow 😊

I still think it's implantation bleeding because I have had exactly the same and it's so common! But at least you have your scan tomorrow ❤

Reactions: 1
Fingers crossed for your scan, will be thinking of you. Sorry your positive day has ended so worryingly x

Are you 6 weeks ? Could be implantation bleeding tailing off, hope scan goes well tomorrow 😊
I still think it's implantation bleeding because I have had exactly the same and it's so common! But at least you have your scan tomorrow ❤
I thought implantation happened at like 10dpo or something? I had pink when I wiped around that time (3 weeks ago) and thought that was it. Am I being really thick?

I thought implantation happened at like 10dpo or something? I had pink when I wiped around that time (3 weeks ago) and thought that was it. Am I being really thick?
I’ve always thought the same. It would happen around time of implantation, I’ve never heard of it happening late to anyone. And in 5 pregnancies I’ve never once had implantation bleeding. But I have heard of lots of spotting through pregnancy, and all has been well ❤

I never thought I’d be given a choice especially not so early! I’ve got 32 weeks to go 😬

Thank you, none of this even occurred to me, I think I was a bit taken aback by being asked haha. Yes hopefully! And one of my friends did her midwife training at one of them so I’ll ask her. None of my friends have babies yet but plenty of my husbands’ friends do. I’ve got a while before I need to make a firm decision anyway!

I have no advice to give but just wanted to send love and really hope tomorrow isn’t too difficult x
You can change your mind at any point really, no need to fix in stone right now. I know people who brought their notes to a different hospital when they were in labour and just pitched up!! (Wouldn’t recommend!)

No you’re right, but implantation is a process and the embryo burrows in over days. Plus blood can get trapped in the uterus or upper cervix then leak out later on

Reactions: 5
Guys I don’t know if any of you know but aldi are selling mini waffles but they are hash brown waffles and I’ve ate a whole bag. So. Good.

I’m sure everything will be fine, if it’s just a little bit pink it’s probably nothing to worry about! Some women do spot through their whole pregnancy ❤

Reactions: 2
It does happen then, however the embryo is burrowing deeper in too. And a lot of the time, it's brown/pink because its old blood 😊 so could've happened weeks ago.

If you search "Implantation bleeding 6 weeks"
You will see, even the NHS website has it on there that it is listed as a "Symptom" 😊😊 hope that reassures you a bit

Last edited:
Guys I don’t know if any of you know but aldi are selling mini waffles but they are hash brown waffles and I’ve ate a whole bag. So. Good.

I’m sure everything will be fine, if it’s just a little bit pink it’s probably nothing to worry about! Some women do spot through their whole pregnancy ❤
Like are they in the frozen bit like you have to cook them? They sound like something I would be into 🤤

I’m really hoping I can tell you good news tomorrow. Thanks for the support. This thread is amazing. A mixture of genuine support through tough moments and talking about food.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m really hoping I can tell you good news tomorrow. Thanks for the support. This thread is amazing. A mixture of genuine support through tough moments and talking about food.
I wish you good news tomorrow too please let us all know how you get on. X

Reactions: 4
Like are they in the frozen bit like you have to cook them? They sound like something I would be into 🤤
Yep, frozen, literally like a delicious hash brown but in waffle form 🤤

Can’t wait to hear your good news tomorrow! I’m in on Friday will be great to compare our scans! ❤😍xx

We have had the results back from cvs and baby is postive for Down syndrome. We are speaking to hospital tommorow to talk everything over xxx
I’m so sorry that you are going through this. I hope that you can gain some clarity from the hospital tomorrow.
I am unsure if there is a bias which might not be helpful at this stage, but charities such as the Down’s syndrome association can give information on non medical, practical issues such as the availability of financial support, education rights etc
I’m sure you know this already, but just in case with it all happening so quickly.
Lots of love to you x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yep, frozen, literally like a delicious hash brown but in waffle form 🤤

Can’t wait to hear your good news tomorrow! I’m in on Friday will be great to compare our scans! ❤😍xx
Mine just looks like a tadpole very small 2.8mm on the crl chart everyone I look at gives me different info I don’t even know how far I am because she just said between 5&6 so no idea! I wish I knew about the hasbrowns before I went tonight and bought chicken x

• Haha
I am coming up to 20 weeks and I’ve had a cracking headache for 6 days now. Paracetamol isn’t helping. I think it might be dehydration as I’m not getting enough water in due to (still!) constant sickness 😫

I’ve also tried those 4head chilled patches for my head but it’s like a tight band is squeezing me around the back of my neck and eyebrows.

Has anyone else suffered headaches in pregnancy before? What did you do to help? It’s doing my head in. I am working all day on computer screen and I’m struggling

I am coming up to 20 weeks and I’ve had a cracking headache for 6 days now. Paracetamol isn’t helping. I think it might be dehydration as I’m not getting enough water in due to (still!) constant sickness 😫

I’ve also tried those 4head chilled patches for my head but it’s like a tight band is squeezing me around the back of my neck and eyebrows.

Has anyone else suffered headaches in pregnancy before? What did you do to help? It’s doing my head in. I am working all day on computer screen and I’m struggling
I know not ideal, but have you had your eyes tested? I was told your prescription can change when pregnant.
I haven't used the 4head patches just the stick which luckily worked for me.
Hope they go soon 🤞🏼

I know not ideal, but have you had your eyes tested? I was told your prescription can change when pregnant.
I haven't used the 4head patches just the stick which luckily worked for me.
Hope they go soon 🤞🏼
I hadn’t thought of eyes. But it’s something I could look into if it continues. My whole head and forehead just feels stuffy like I need to power hose it all out 😂 might even be sinus related as I’ve had problems there before.

I hadn’t thought of eyes. But it’s something I could look into if it continues. My whole head and forehead just feels stuffy like I need to power hose it all out 😂 might even be sinus related as I’ve had problems there before.
Yea I would especially if you're on a computer all day 😔
God that's the worst! Really hope they go for you soon

We have had the results back from cvs and baby is postive for Down syndrome. We are speaking to hospital tommorow to talk everything over xxx
I hope you have a lot of support and love around you, sending you lots of love. We are all here on this thread for you if you need us. Xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.