Pregnancy #13 Sponsored by McDonalds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning everyone, taken a sick day today. 2 pupils had a fight in my classroom yesterday and I had to split them up. Management weren’t supportive and didn’t even ask if I was ok.

6.5 teaching days left until maternity leave!

That’s awful!! Hope you’re ok!

So after a 50 minute wait, my scan was all fine and I got four free pictures to make up for waiting so long (which is great as they’re £5 each otherwise…) I’ve been convinced it’s a boy from the beginning but does anyone really get the whole nub theory thing? What dya reckon?!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So after a 50 minute wait, my scan was all fine and I got four free pictures to make up for waiting so long (which is great as they’re £5 each otherwise…) I’ve been convinced it’s a boy from the beginning but does anyone really get the whole nub theory thing? What dya reckon?!
im not good with nubs but the skull is quite round and looks similar to my sons 12w scan! I only know because I’ve been comparing my current pregnancy to my last constantly 😂

Wow my little hands and feet can’t cope with this heat. They’ve swollen up 😬

Reactions: 3
Now I was utterly convinced I was having a boy due to no morn sickness but it’s a girl 🙈🤣 I can never make out the nub in the 12 week scan either 🙈 another theory you can try is the skull theory

Wow my little hands and feet can’t cope with this heat. They’ve swollen up 😬
Especially when you are walking in the heat 🙈 my fingers are like jumbo sausages

Reactions: 1
Now I was utterly convinced I was having a boy due to no morn sickness but it’s a girl 🙈🤣 I can never make out the nub in the 12 week scan either 🙈 another theory you can try is the skull theory

Especially when you are walking in the heat 🙈 my fingers are like jumbo sausages
😂. I couldn’t fit my work shoes on today and I’ve got little narrow feet 🙈 it’s going to be a long summer 🥴

Ladies, how does one get out of the bath with a bump without resembling a captive orca?! 😭🤣 I'm starting to find it difficult already, I'm only 24 weeks!

Also hating washing my hair in the bath... I mean I always hated it anyway but it's so awkward now. We don't have a shower in our flat and I desperately want one!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ladies, how does one get out of the bath with a bump without resembling a captive orca?! 😭🤣 I'm starting to find it difficult already, I'm only 24 weeks!

Also hating washing my hair in the bath... I mean I always hated it anyway but it's so awkward now. We don't have a shower in our flat and I desperately want one!
I’m rolling off the sofa like a walrus 😫😂

• Haha

“Captive orca” 😂 I’m afraid if there’s a way I never found it, it was just clinging onto the sides for dear life and hauling myself out with zero dignity and some bizarre noises - occasionally had to enlist my partner’s help to drag me out 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Captive orca” 😂 I’m afraid if there’s a way I never found it, it was just clinging onto the sides for dear life and hauling myself out with zero dignity and some bizarre noises - occasionally had to enlist my partner’s help to drag me out 😬
Yup this is what I'm getting by with 🙈🤣

• Haha
Nah I don’t really get it either. Nor the skull theory for that matter. It’s just a fun game really isn’t it… we’re not actually going to find out either way, but it’s fun to guess

Nah I don’t really get it either. Nor the skull theory for that matter. It’s just a fun game really isn’t it… we’re not actually going to find out either way, but it’s fun to guess
The guessing and the old wives tales are so much fun 🤣 I had to find out the gender for practical reasons as I have a need to be super organised 🙈

So after baby had me worried earlier they’ve been wriggling loads tonight, must have been having a lazy day. I’ve never felt them from the outside before but they gave me a few good boots and I managed to get husband to get his hand there in time to feel one! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Smallpotato!!! I'm sooo happy for you ❤❤❤

Seconding the mixed feelings during pregnancy.
I'm actually not enjoying pregnancy. At all.
Constantly tired, still on anti-nausea medication, leaky boobs, etc, etc... Currently almost 24 weeks. The symptoms just don't seem to ever stop. I just want to press fast forward...
Getting pregnant sucked hard as well (PCOS, took well over a year to get pregnant). So it's been a sucky ride so far.
But I love my little girl so much already, love feeling her kicking about and can't wait to meet her. Although I do ask myself "what did we get ourselves into?!" sometimes 🤷‍♀️

I think it's only normal to second guess. We're hormonal AF, so it makes sense :p

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Try nub theory experts group on Facebook they guessed mine and my friends correctly 😄

Sorry I’ve not been on all day, just catching up and i may be in denial but I’m 99.9% sure my vagina didn’t swell or change colour 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The guessing and the old wives tales are so much fun 🤣 I had to find out the gender for practical reasons as I have a need to be super organised 🙈
we have our gender/sex scan on Saturday - have ordered some confetti cannons for my son to pop (hoping that will give him more excitement than the scan!) but I’m determined to have a crack at some of the old wives tales and do a tally up out of interest/curiosity!

Anyone know any fun ones? Without googling I know the ring one where you put your wedding ring on a Chain over your bump and it either sways or circles?!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We told extended family today, BILs and their wives (that’s thicko and Twelve-erife) replied with…

duck off”
&
“Great”

Husband is actually quite upset; he’s the only one out of the family to have two children and thought his brothers would be somewhat excited, but that response was a bit shite tbh. I predict BIL and twelve-erife will probably get engaged soon as they won’t be able to stand not being centre of attention.

We told a few of our friends via FaceTime who were so excited, inc my husbands work wife aka my son’s honorary Auntie. That made it worth it 🥰

Sorry I’ve not been on all day, just catching up and i may be in denial but I’m 99.9% sure my vagina didn’t swell or change colour 😂😂
I’m going to ask my husband in a bit 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’ve had a revelation since reading these posts...I’m not sure I’d know if my vagina changed colour. It’s not something I look at and I certainly won’t be looking post birth 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.