Pregnancy #13 Sponsored by McDonalds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stupid question; I’m 13 weeks next week and my midwife wants me to do the GTT test. Isn’t that a bit early?

Just came across this post on fb….. now who would you gals listen to? 🙈🤣
tell that poster to delete their account

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stupid question; I’m 13 weeks next week and my midwife wants me to do the GTT test. Isn’t that a bit early?

tell that poster to delete their account
It's normally 26-28 weeks I believe.
13 weeks is early yes, but does she just mean be booked in for it?

it’s normally 24-28 weeks but if you’re high risk / have glucose in your wee you have to do multiple gtts….

Reactions: 1
it’s normally 24-28 weeks but if you’re high risk / have glucose in your wee you have to do multiple gtts….
I did 4 with my son because heaven forbid you can’t be fat and pregnant

It's normally 26-28 weeks I believe.
13 weeks is early yes, but does she just mean be booked in for it?
Nope, midwife texted me it today saying she will see me on Monday. I thought it was later on, as I remember being bigger when I had it done last time.

Reactions: 2
Did 3 Chinese gender prediction tests online, two said it's a boy, one said it's a girl.
It's a girl.
Sooo, I was veerrry sceptic going in and don't believe them now at all :p
I mean, they have about 50/50 chance to be correct 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
The baby is kicking like absolute mad at the football after saying he doesn't move much earlier 😂 maybe I've got a future footballer brewing here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Least we all have happy partners this evening (if they’re England fans 😅). Although glad I’ll be at work tomorrow when hubby is on the sofa hungover feeling sorry for himself 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
big? He came out wearing his kindergarten uniform 🤣 I just looked and you’re right, babies over 10lbs is a high risk factor!
I’ll admit that I did initially type something similar but then thought you might think I was being rude 😂😂

• Haha
Least we all have happy partners this evening (if they’re England fans 😅). Although glad I’ll be at work tomorrow when hubby is on the sofa hungover feeling sorry for himself 🙊
To all my fellow ladies who will be woken up when they eventually crawl in drunk… stay strong and make them get mcds breakfast in the morning to make up for it 🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To all my fellow ladies who will be woken up when they eventually crawl in drunk… stay strong and make them get mcds breakfast in the morning to make up for it 🙌🏼
I got our of bed at 11:30 to pick him up down the m25 as uber were asking for £75, just got home….what shall I demand in the morning 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I got our of bed at 11:30 to pick him up down the m25 as uber were asking for £75, just got home….what shall I demand in the morning 😂
You deserve to be waited on hand and foot all day for that, as well as a mcds breakfast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was woken at 11.30pm with him singing and kissing my bump. Baby thought this was great and was excitedly kicking away. I fell asleep again with all this happening around me 😂 he’s left for work and is no longer as happy 🤢🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I got sent for one at 15 weeks by my Dr because I’m older and overweight (but reasonably fit damnit 😂)and she really made it seem inevitable I would have GD 🙄 nowhere near having it it turned out and my midwife later said she wouldn’t have sent me so early because I’ve never had an inkling of having it including one completely average size baby before. Yes I’m still a bit salty about it 🤭 it did get it out of the way at least!

Reactions: 1
Haha I’ve still been going to the pub each game and I feel hungover today even though I obviously wasn’t drinking!! 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.