• Twins- girl/girl

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Twins- boy/girl

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Twins- surprise

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably going to get ousted from this thread but other than fries I don’t really care for McDonald’s 🙈 sorry all!! (Except when on holiday - patatas bravas in Spain are 👌🏼)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Probably going to get ousted from this thread but other than fries I don’t really care for McDonald’s 🙈 sorry all!! (Except when on holiday - patatas bravas in Spain are 👌🏼)
I crave the fries the most! But I do love a good cheese burger.

Must be good I have a lovely homemade salad for lunch but there is a mcds at a walkable distance 🤭

Reactions: 1
It’s horrendous going off delicious stuff, you feel so cheated 🤣
I was so desperate for a Strawberry Milkshake and McChicken Sandwich the other day and actually cried it was vile, all I could taste was the milkshake syrup & the chicken just didn't sit right. I'm hoping post birth I can devour all the McDonalds 😂

Reactions: 3
They do Patatas bravas in Spanish McDonald’s? That sounds amazing! McDonald’s tapas hello!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm 37+3 today and feel horrendous. Whole body feels achy and I keep feeling like I'm going to be sick. Getting a little fed up abd miserable

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know what happens if we decide not go to back to our current job after maternity leave? Do we need to pay anything back for mat pay?

Reactions: 3
Are partners allowed into the initial booking in scans yet?
Think it depends where you are? In my hospital partners are allowed to all appointments

Does anyone know what happens if we decide not go to back to our current job after maternity leave? Do we need to pay anything back for mat pay?
Your company will have its own policy regarding this. I contacted my HR recently and I was sent the policy document. (I can leave without paying anything back).

Reactions: 4
Think it depends where you are? In my hospital partners are allowed to all appointments

Your company will have its own policy regarding this. I contacted my HR recently and I was sent the policy document. (I can leave without paying anything back).
Oh fab thanks my hr have been rubbish havnt got back to me about anything yet I’m assuming there’ll maybe do something at 25 weeks 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Are partners allowed into the initial booking in scans yet?
Mine’s always been allowed, you’ll need to check with the hospital where you live for their policies x

You’ve all just made me order a macdonalds for lunch! Shame on you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m living through you guys. Had an upset tummy since yesterday and only had soup, 3 biscuits and toast in 24 hours 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.