Pregnancy #13 Sponsored by McDonalds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My two are almost 9 and 7. I keep worrying that they won't bond with the baby like they've bonded with eachother because of the age gap. Husband said we will have to have another 😂😂😂 I said the only way that's happening is via surrogate.

Does anyone else have a very lazy baby? I'm 29 weeks and I do feel him move every day/often but it's never big kicks. More little pulses and wiggles. It's kinda weird to me because my other two were big movers and I could see my tummy wiggling all the time.

Reactions: 2
Oh I'm so glad you lot have brought this up, I'm 31 weeks and my youngest is 10 months 😳 and my oldest has just turned 3. I'm currently sitting here like omg wtf am I going to do 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My partners (literally) just lost his job and we’ve got our dating scan on Sunday for our third so yes definitely feel the “what the duck am I doing” right now.
This happened to us on NYE! About 5pm as we were getting our m&s oven bits in the oven … all turned out okay in the end 💛

• Heart
My partners (literally) just lost his job and we’ve got our dating scan on Sunday for our third so yes definitely feel the “what the duck am I doing” right now.
I’m sorry to hear this. I have the same constant worry as my husband is still on furlough (works in aviation) and it doesn’t seem to be going back to normal for them anytime soon. I really worry about what will happen when the scheme ends …

• Heart
  • Sad
I am now 29wks with my first baby and it was a planned pregnancy with my partner of 10yrs. It was definitely what we wanted and yet I wee-d on that stick and went into total dread about what we’d done.
I spent easily 8 weeks panicking everyday that I’d ruined everything. There was nothing wrong with our lives, why have we done this?!
I have never felt so frightened and alone in my whole life. My partner (who is very level headed and keeps me sane 😂) told me that it would be fine. But I felt so guilty that I had essentially “talked him into it” (I hadn’t it was a joint decision) and then wanted to back out.
I didn’t dare speak to anyone about it but eventually talked to my sister who told me that she had felt exactly the same way!
After that initial few weeks I am now really looking forward to the baby and don’t regret it at all. I’ve now spoken to a few people about the way I felt and they’ve told me something similar.
a lot of us feel like this but don’t dare tell anyone because you’ll sound terrible if you do!
This is exactly how I felt! Been with my partner for 15 years, we've had to postpone 2 weddings in the last 18 months so decided to try for a baby first. We were tracking and actively trying to conceive and yet still honestly thought 'tit!' the first time I saw a positive test 🤣 Currently 37 weeks and swing between pure excitement and terror all day. I also felt like I had forced my partner into it but that definitely didn't happen and we had been discussing it for years. Suppose when you spend 20 years avoiding getting pregnant, a little bit of your head must still be in that mindset! X

Last edited:
  • Heart
My two are almost 9 and 7. I keep worrying that they won't bond with the baby like they've bonded with eachother because of the age gap. Husband said we will have to have another 😂😂😂 I said the only way that's happening is via surrogate.

Does anyone else have a very lazy baby? I'm 29 weeks and I do feel him move every day/often but it's never big kicks. More little pulses and wiggles. It's kinda weird to me because my other two were big movers and I could see my tummy wiggling all the time.
My youngest was a lazy chilled baby when i was pregnant. Outside however, he is not. Wild child of the bunch!

Really interesting to read everyone else’s thoughts - it’s nice to know everyone has this panic! I’m 28, we’ve been together 8 years and this is our first baby. We were actively trying so baby is very much loved and wanted but I also have feelings sometimes of “oh my god our lives are going to change forever”. Sometimes I worry that I won’t know what I’m doing and won’t be a good mum. And sometimes I have the same feelings someone else mentioned about my partner - now that it won’t be just us anymore, will that change our relationship? Will he still fancy me or will he just see me as a mum and that’s it?

He has been very supportive and I tell him all of these worries and he’s reassured me that this is just the next chapter of our lives and it’s going to be amazing. And of course it is, I know that really and I can’t wait, but it doesn’t stop it being scary!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have two sisters - I was 8 and my middle one was 6 when the little one was born. As kids I treated her like a little doll 😂 when she was a bit older she was just our little sister and obviously me and middle sis were a lot closer when we were in our teens because we did more of the same things, but then she got the treats of being taken out and spoilt by us. My “baby” sis is now 20 and the three of us are literally best mates!

Anyone else having days where they just can't stop eating
Yes!! Every day 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have two sisters - I was 8 and my middle one was 6 when the little one was born. As kids I treated her like a little doll 😂 when she was a bit older she was just our little sister and obviously me and middle sis were a lot closer when we were in our teens because we did more of the same things, but then she got the treats of being taken out and spoilt by us. My “baby” sis is now 20 and the three of us are literally best mates!

Yes!! Every day 😂
Aww that's so cute ❤ I think my eldest is going to be a second little mummy for sure.

Reactions: 1
Hi everyone, I hope nobody minds me joining! I have just (2 days ago!) found out that I am pregnant with baby number 3. But feeling VERY nervous. I had a pulmonary embolism after my second baby girl was born which was due to pregnancy, so I will be on blood thinners for the duration of my pregnancy and for 6 weeks after birth. Feeling so worried that it will happen again and wondering if anybody else has been through similar? X

• Heart
Aww you guys always make me feel better I was having a complete freak out last night too about giving birth and maybe not getting the birth I want it’s still so far away but my husbands away just now so I think because it’s just me I’ve got too much time on my hands just to think. Can’t wait for him to get back so I can stop being in this little negative bubble!!! X

Me and my husband both got made redundant last year, from the same company, within 2 months of each other. Luckily, he got a new job quite quickly. A few weeks after we decided to have another and already just pregnant, our landlords put the house up for sale and gave us 6 months. It has been a stressful pregnancy, but, everything has worked out for us, and I’m sure it will for you ❤
Get on to Universal Credits straight away if you don’t claim already, as there is normally a 5 week delay

• Heart
Reactions: 3
nice to hear so many of you have ‘older’ kids, my other one is 6 and I feel like everyone else I know has had their second so much sooner 😂 don’t really see it as a huge age gap myself but compared to others it sometimes feels that way!
[/QUOTE]
My 8 week old little girl was born 6 days before my eldest daughters 26th birthday!! Age gaps are fine 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Yes!! Every day 😂
We’re 3 girls too we’ve got a similar age gap I used to take her into to school In her reins to show her off when she was little! youngest is 27 now all get on great wouldn’t know there was an age gap!

• Heart
Would it worry you if you had no pregnancy symptoms? I literally have nothing! I’m only 6 weeks but it’s annoying me 🤣 I felt sick with my son and this time round so far nothing! I’ve done 4 tests last week! Literally counting down to the scan xx

Would it worry you if you had no pregnancy symptoms? I literally have nothing! I’m only 6 weeks but it’s annoying me 🤣 I felt sick with my son and this time round so far nothing! I’ve done 4 tests last week! Literally counting down to the scan xx
I never started feeling sick until around 7/8 weeks with each, I definitely didn't have any symptoms at that stage, and then every pregnancy is different too, you might be one of the lucky ones this time around and have no sickness x

I had absolutely no symptoms and didn’t find out until I was 8 weeks pregnant (irregular periods) the only symptoms I had was sore boobs and tiredness so it’s not unusual 🙈 I’m almost 23 weeks now and baby girl seems lively and healthy 🤣 I would suggest to you to get a private scan to put your mind at ease as I wouldn’t believe I was pregnant because of lack of symptoms 🤣

I had nothing until about 16/17 weeks when I started to get some aches and pains. It did make the first trimester a very anxious time for me, but honestly I felt completely fine, no sickness, no nausea, I was a bit tired but that's nothing out of the ordinary for me haha.

I wish I'd enjoyed it more because I'm now almost 24 weeks and have crazy sore hips and back! 😭😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.