Pregnancy #13 Sponsored by McDonalds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I'm fully obsessed with Peter rabbit and thumper from bambi so I have loads of stuff stuff her to wear with them on it 🤣😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You know in friends when Rachel is past her due date and she's shouting "get out, get out, get out"

I feel that in my soul

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel like I’m the only one but I’ve had to physically stop myself from buying lion king items. 😆
I’m also a sucker for literature characters such as the Gruffalo, Peter rabbit etc.

If you need me to pack my bags and leave the thread, I can 😞
Nah I’ve gone mad on Disney outfits 😅 I’m planning on doing Winnie the Pooh theme nursery and primark had the cutest bits. Have brought some neutral plain bits but I’m a sucker for a frilly pink outfit 🥴😳

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just had my 31 week midwife appointment and baby is breach. Lots of time for him to turn on his own but midwife said that’s not often that happens in her experience. Check again at 34 weeks and then I’ll need a scan and an elective caesarean if he doesn’t budge. Not sure how to feel!
My baby girl whose now 7 weeks old was breach at my growth scan at 35 weeks. Head down again at 36. Breach again at 37 then turned a day or two later, she was born at 38 +4 and still head down so it’s very likely baby will turn so please don’t worry. The midwife shouldn’t have said babies don’t turn on their own very often because they absolutely due and they aren’t concerned at all until your about 36 weeks anyway. Xx

Reactions: 2
It’s 1320 and I’ve been awake since 0530. So far today I’ve eaten shredded wheat, a sausage sandwich, 3 potato waffles, Kraft Mac and cheese, two Quorn scotch eggs and a pink icing cupcake.

And now I feel sick. But hungry.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi everyone! I am 5 weeks pregnant with my third. When Does the cramping go? Fed up of it 😩. I don’t remember this with my others.
I'm 5 weeks pregnant with my first. My cramps started about two weeks ago and they were so bad I made a doctor's appointment to sort out my "period pain." Which is how I found out I was pregnant! The GP put the fear of God into me that it was a sign of an ectopic pregnancy. So I've just spent the last 2 weeks having my HcG levels checked every 2 days, a scan today, another scan in 2 weeks ... It's left me feeling like a hypochondriac because they keep telling me cramps are normal but then also booking me in for appointment after appointment.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I despise clothes with loads of characters on; however I picked up this cute jacket in M&S the other week and couldn’t resist 😆
If it were up to my husband he would dress him in football kits/tracksuits 🤢 not my cup of tea sorry
28F0C9B5-519C-4B0A-8A41-926E747B7B04.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So i had my 28 week midwife appt today.
Getting checked out for a possible yeast infection. I havent had one before, so it disnt occur that it could be one until one of the lovely ladies on here mentioned a yeast infection. I just thought i had cut myself shaving- remember when i mentioned about using hair remover cream down there?

Still having reduced movements so midwife has referred me to the hospital today for a check over and scan. Theyve braced up tp expect a long wait. I have two books with me and a 90% charged phone.

Apart from that, midwife appt went well. I am 28 weeks and baby is measuring 28 😊

Also- i love peter rabbit, winnie the pooh and paddington bear. Not particularly in to character clothing though, but keen for toys and art work.

Excited to start on the nursery next month 🎨😁

Update : Some of the girls in the waiting room have been here since 9.30!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So i had my 28 week midwife appt today.
Getting checked out for a possible yeast infection. I havent had one before, so it disnt occur that it could be one until one of the lovely ladies on here mentioned a yeast infection. I just thought i had cut myself shaving- remember when i mentioned about using hair remover cream down there?

Still having reduced movements so midwife has referred me to the hospital today for a check over and scan. Theyve braced up tp expect a long wait. I have two books with me and a 90% charged phone.

Apart from that, midwife appt went well. I am 28 weeks and baby is measuring 28 😊

Also- i love peter rabbit, winnie the pooh and paddington bear. Not particularly in to character clothing though, but keen for toys and art work.

Excited to start on the nursery next month 🎨😁

Update : Some of the girls in the waiting room have been here since 9.30!
Oh my gosh, hope you don't have to wait long! I'm 28 + 4, had my midwife appointment yesterday and that half an hour was unbearable enough in the heat and with my mask on. Hope it all goes well! X

Oh my gosh, hope you don't have to wait long! I'm 28 + 4, had my midwife appointment yesterday and that half an hour was unbearable enough in the heat and with my mask on. Hope it all goes well! X
40 mins in to wearing a hospital disposable mask. Its also super hot in the room. Ive taken a break from reading, going to chill with some music😊🎶

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No we’ve been cheeky in being so open about it! Like easilyannoyed said world would be boring and you may see my collection and think was a drab selection of pink and nude clothes 🥱!
my partners cousin hates my clothes and said she wants her in pink dresses, I said when you babysit her you can dress her in whatever you like my love 🤣
Haha not at all cheeky!

I've only got one flowery dress and I picked it up at a charity shop for £1.75, not bad as she will probably just puke/poo on it!

It’s 1320 and I’ve been awake since 0530. So far today I’ve eaten shredded wheat, a sausage sandwich, 3 potato waffles, Kraft Mac and cheese, two Quorn scotch eggs and a pink icing cupcake.

And now I feel sick. But hungry.
What do they put in Kraft Mac and Cheese? It's like crack. You need to try it with the Korean BBQ sauce. 🙌 perfection 🙌

Hi everyone! Baby girl arrived on Wednesday after a very speedy 3 hour labour, which was unexpected! She’s an absolute dream 😍 for those of you worrying about the growth scans/charts - last week she was measuring at 8lbs6, born weighing 7lbs4 so they’re definitely not always that accurate!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Hi everyone! Baby girl arrived on Wednesday after a very speedy 3 hour labour, which was unexpected! She’s an absolute dream 😍 for those of you worrying about the growth scans/charts - last week she was measuring at 8lbs6, born weighing 7lbs4 so they’re definitely not always that accurate!!
congratulations!! Hope you’re enjoying that newborn bubble and taking all the time you need to recover

• Heart
Amazing news! Huge congratulations 💖💖💖

• Heart
Congratulations!! Three hours - wow! Hope you’re both doing well x

Very late to the clothing discussion but also here for the neutral baby clothes! Although I have bought loads of Bonds wondersuits on eBay and some of them are quite garish 😅 but mostly gender neutral. I’ve also got some really cute patterned cloth nappies but I figure most of the time they’ll be hidden by clothes!

• Heart
Congrats!
If you have the energy can I please ask was she your first? And what percentile you were on as mine is above 97% at 31 weeks.
Also 4D scan showed VERY chubby cheeks! So I’ve no doubt she is as big as I’m being told, estimated birth weight 9-10lb x

• Heart
Nah I’ve gone mad on Disney outfits 😅 I’m planning on doing Winnie the Pooh theme nursery and primark had the cutest bits. Have brought some neutral plain bits but I’m a sucker for a frilly pink outfit 🥴😳
Matalan have some really cute Winnie the pooh stuff! And Asda George!

• Heart
Congrats!
If you have the energy can I please ask was she your first? And what percentile you were on as mine is above 97% at 31 weeks.
Also 4D scan showed VERY chubby cheeks! So I’ve no doubt she is as big as I’m being told, estimated birth weight 9-10lb x
Thank you! Yes my first :)
She was above the 90th I believe. I didn’t have a 4D scan but on the normal scan her belly especially was measuring very large and the sonographer commented she was a chunky monkey, the measurements were just a bit out for us!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you! Yes my first :)
She was above the 90th I believe. I didn’t have a 4D scan but on the normal scan her belly especially was measuring very large and the sonographer commented she was a chunky monkey, the measurements were just a bit out for us!
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.