Pregnancy #13 Sponsored by McDonalds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get me wrong if my step son really wanted something I would try my best to resist and I saved all the fugly cartoon things for pyjamas so he still had what he liked I have bought minecraft boxers for him and Spider-Man onesies and paw patrol slippers avengers fancy dress too. The toy story phase went on and on and on as did patronising pepper I’ve seen flushed away about 10,000 times as well. I haven’t actually got a list I feel like I am either being very minimal or under prepared I have bought bottles, prep machine, grooming kit, clothes which I need to buy more of still, travel system with isofix, next to me bed snuz thing, the purflo sleepy head equivalent for safe sleeping and need to buy a steriliser, grow bag bedding for the snuz pod abs sleep suits, other than that really not sure what else I need other than nappies wipes 🤷🏽‍♀️ I made like a first aid kit with thermometer Infocol, calpol, sudo etc and I will need some sanitary items for myself and to make a hospital bag is that it or have I lost the plot and I’m missing things? oh and I still need a baby changing bag because the one the cybex comes with is not for me… I can’t believe it so expensive either for what it is or am I being mean? View attachment 644279
😱 can’t believe the price of this! Sorry if anyone’s got it!

Reactions: 1
😱 can’t believe the price of this! Sorry if anyone’s got it!
I cannot believe it either don’t get me wrong I will end up paying more for a baby bag but I am
Soooo shocked at the price for a bag which matches the pram I’m having so I’ve opted out of it so I can get something I like x

This is so funny because last Christmas I was pregnant but I didn’t know and I said to my financè when can we wear matching pyjamas and he said when we have a baby 🤣🤣 I have reminded him he’s got 6 months to prepare for the picture now x
I’ve already started looking for matching Christmas PJs - baby due in November! I LOVE nice pyjamas and am very picky so I’ve got lots of coordinating sleepwear goals especially if it’s a girl! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yaaaaaas I have found my people 🙌🏼 I hate character clothing, the most I can push for is patterned jumpers with said character on it (I.e hey Duggee) or pyjamas but anything else makes me visibly cringe. My MIL buys stuff like that all the time (on top of some absolutely beautiful knitted stuff), she’s stopped now because I think she realised I couldn’t bare it/it’s a waste of money. Im just that person 😂 my partner hates me for it. Frugi or next is about as colourful as it gets round here.

Reactions: 5
This is so funny because last Christmas I was pregnant but I didn’t know and I said to my financè when can we wear matching pyjamas and he said when we have a baby 🤣🤣 I have reminded him he’s got 6 months to prepare for the picture now x
Hahaha I think it’s the picture mines worried about he’d never live it down! I thought I might ask him again while I’m giving birth and he feels bad for me 😂😂

• Haha
I think loads of people like Disney things and I don’t mind Peter Rabbit. I love leopard print and pink things the world would be a boring place if we all liked the same 💕
Totally agree! I love rainbows. I dress like a miserable mum goth and my son is dressed like a crayola colour box.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like I’m the only one but I’ve had to physically stop myself from buying lion king items. 😆
I’m also a sucker for literature characters such as the Gruffalo, Peter rabbit etc.

If you need me to pack my bags and leave the thread, I can 😞
No we’ve been cheeky in being so open about it! Like easilyannoyed said world would be boring and you may see my collection and think was a drab selection of pink and nude clothes 🥱!
my partners cousin hates my clothes and said she wants her in pink dresses, I said when you babysit her you can dress her in whatever you like my love 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like we’re going to be inundated with football baby grows when ours comes 😖 I’ll have to leave the baby with him on match days and get out 😂
I’m a big fan of bright colours and animals prints on baby girls no idea what I’d dress a boy in. I like a bit of tack occasionally tbh 😂 I really want matching Christmas family pjs but it’s currently a firm no from my partner booo

also I’ve found this site This morning where you can check which prams fit in your boot from your reg in case it’s useful for anyone.
Mybuggymycar
My FIL has bought the baby the most disgusting pink Liverpool frilly baby grow urghhhhh

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
My husband promised to get the tram with me to get chicken selected and he still hasn’t moved off the sofa 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 3
My neighbour is incredibly kind and has always bought us a gift for a new baby. She LOVES a character, and some bright pink. Both of which I hate 🙈 my eldest got a bright pink, Minnie Mouse velour tracksuit. And my youngest just got a peppa pig dungaree set. She’s so generous, but we are so far apart in our tastes!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lunch today was a 5 chicken select meal, I know you ladies will appreciate how unreal that is 😂😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Country side life means no McDonald's near by or decent deliveries 😭 however my son is going for a nap inamo and there's a packet of Oreos in the cupboard with my name on

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.