Pregnancy #13 Sponsored by McDonalds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could cry and cry and cry. šŸ˜­
I feel so overwhelmed and I feel so terrible I donā€™t even think about being pregnant for the most part of the day. Iā€™m so worried Iā€™m so stressed somethings happened and I donā€™t know.
my toddler is being awful and pushing every single limit I have, Iā€™ve got so much pressure at work, and my mum has been unwell so Iā€™ve got to support her and sort her out every day, and I canā€™t sleep at all at the moment.

I just feel so overwhelmingly sad, worried and done inšŸ˜ž
Go easy on yourself lovely. One day at a time ā¤ Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I feel so overwhelmed and I feel so terrible I donā€™t even think about being pregnant for the most part of the day. Iā€™m so worried Iā€™m so stressed somethings happened and I donā€™t know.
my toddler is being awful and pushing every single limit I have, Iā€™ve got so much pressure at work, and my mum has been unwell so Iā€™ve got to support her and sort her out every day, and I canā€™t sleep at all at the moment.

Sending you a big hug šŸ’•

• Heart
@Jellybb EstĆ©e Lauder double wear foundation always been a big win for me in covering acne. Stays put on your face all day as well itā€™s good stuff.
Huda beauty foundation is also really good for full coverage šŸ’•

Has anyone had the weird sensation yet of being repeatedly kicked in what may be the bowel, so it feels like youā€™re being kicked in the butt?
Omg yes like you are being kicked on your bum hole kind of I get this depending when she moves around x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Huda beauty foundation is also really good for full coverage šŸ’•

Omg yes like you are being kicked on your bum hole kind of I get this depending when she moves around x

Yes!! She kept going at it. Itā€™s the first time I had it and I was like flipping heck! X

I have been engaged for one year tomorrow and my fiancƩ has bought me a card a massive plant and some
Dior perfume canā€™t believe we are having a baby like I never thought this would happen when he proposed feeling very emotional and grateful and I donā€™t know who needs to hear this but it is still ok to whinge about being pregnant. We are all lucky but also being pregnant isnā€™t the easiest feeling sometimes physically or emotionally I bloody hope McDonaldā€™s bring the selects back and I hope you all have a nice relaxing sleep tonight because the insomnia is real for me right now. X

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have been engaged for one year tomorrow and my fiancƩ has bought me a card a massive plant and some
Dior perfume canā€™t believe we are having a baby like I never thought this would happen when he proposed feeling very emotional and grateful and I donā€™t know who needs to hear this but it is still ok to whinge about being pregnant. We are all lucky but also being pregnant isnā€™t the easiest feeling sometimes physically or emotionally I bloody hope McDonaldā€™s bring the selects back and I hope you all have a nice relaxing sleep tonight because the insomnia is real for me right now. X
This is lovely ā™„ happy engagement anniversary for tomorrow x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is lovely ā™„ happy engagement anniversary for tomorrow x
I know itā€™s daft but made me think wow this time last year I really thought I would be having ivf and trying to arrange a wedding life really is crazy thank you lovely lady ps I always sing your user name x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I had a four hour lie down today. Was

How are you doing lovely? Lovely to see you on the threads šŸ˜˜ xx
Iā€™m okay thankyou ā¤ Sometimes I wonder why I do this to myself and keep reading but I canā€™t help myself. I guess its like looking at your exes Facebook when you break up šŸ¤£

Itā€™s been 3 weeks now. I have good days and bad days. The good are good but the bad are awful. I think the bleeding has finally stopped now which means I can start to move forward I guess. Still unsure what Iā€™m going to do but I will get thereā€¦ thankyou for asking ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just caught up on this thread and now Iā€™m lying in bed craving a chicken nugget meal and strawberry milkshake at 10:30pm šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Iā€™m okay thankyou ā¤ Sometimes I wonder why I do this to myself and keep reading but I canā€™t help myself. I guess its like looking at your exes Facebook when you break up šŸ¤£

Itā€™s been 3 weeks now. I have good days and bad days. The good are good but the bad are awful. I think the bleeding has finally stopped now which means I can start to move forward I guess. Still unsure what Iā€™m going to do but I will get thereā€¦ thankyou for asking ā¤
Yeah i guess you had got used to reading also, so its like training yourself not to look which is hard.
How is your home support network? Have you got anyone you can talk things through with? Thats so awful that you hace been bleeding for all of this time. Have you have much contact with your Dr during the last few weeks? Xxxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
New thread and we're already on page 4 šŸ˜±šŸ˜„
Love this little community ā¤

@grumpycat so sorry you had a tit day. Pregnancy messes with us on so many levels, but know you're doing absolutely great! You got this šŸ’Ŗ

@calmyourritas it's realy nice to see you pop in every now and then. Big hugs. The good days will start to outweigh the bad ones eventually, I'm sure. You are so incredibly strong! Hang in there ā¤

My day was quite okay actually. Less self doubt, less nausea (thank you meds), but still tired. Had my second vaccine (Moderna) today and my arm is a bit sore already, but all in all okay. Happy I got them both now. Hope the symptoms will be minimal, cause I don't need any more nausea, tiredness or headaches šŸ™ƒ

Went to Ikea afterwards and they have some very cute things for reasonable prices. Anyone have experience with their baby furniture?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah i guess you had got used to reading also, so its like training yourself not to look which is hard.
How is your home support network? Have you got anyone you can talk things through with? Thats so awful that you hace been bleeding for all of this time. Have you have much contact with your Dr during the last few weeks? Xxxx
I do love reading all your stories! My home network is good, I have my mum and close friends as well at my partner to moan to and cry at. Although sometimes I feel like Iā€™m annoying people šŸ¤£

.The bleeding wasnā€™t too horrendous really, just on and off and then spotting the past week or so. I havenā€™t been in touch with my doctor, the EPU just said to ring if thereā€™s any problems or if I have a positive test after 3 weeks (which is tomorrow). I did one last week (Iā€™m impatient) and it was still positive so Iā€™m really nervous to do another and possibly have to go back.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My work policy is that I have to return for 12 weeks or I have to pay back the enhanced pay package. I work for Cardiff University and think our policy is similar to the NHS.

I'm not sure if that's on a "rolling" kind of thing though, like if I returned for 6 weeks I might pay back half the additional pay. Need to check because I plan to go back but only for a short time, ideally I want to find a new job nearer to home within that 3 month return period!
I work for a uni and if you go back on the same hours you have to work 3 months to not pay it back, but if you reduce your hours you have to stay a bit longer. So say if you were full time but go back on 2.5 days you have to stay for 6 months not to pay it back.
Sadly can't afford to do that though. Sorted it that I'll be going back on condensed hours over four days :sleep:šŸ˜­ but with one of them fixed as a WFH day. Will have to go in the other three on teaching weeks, but can have a second WFH day during vacations.

@Easilyannoyed - what are your wedding plans lovely? How exciting.

]@Hbirdette- how are you doing new mumma? How are things going with your little one?
I waited a while to get engaged so I didnā€™t plan because of covid then I found out I was pregnant exactly 6 months after we got engaged itā€™s crazy! If I have to wait another two years to get married then that is fine by me šŸ’•

youā€™re not alone. I feel exactly the same. My toddler has copious amounts of energy and emotions that I canā€™t keep up with and Iā€™m exhausted. Husbands Nan has been diagnosed with cancer and sheā€™s made the decision for no treatment, which is heartbreaking for the family as sheā€™s literally the matriarch. Iā€™m off work which Iā€™m sure will go down like a tit sandwich, but I canā€™t keep up with the long days back to back and being so unwell with this pregnancy.

you have all of us.

I hope we are okay ladies. Iā€™ve just been to the cinema to see In the Heights. Warning, itā€™s very long.

Work chat; NHS state we have to go back to work for 3 months before we leave. My plan is to either get an outpatient clinic job or do 3 months and go into agency nursing until this baby is 3. Iā€™m so tired this year with work, and despite me having a ā€œfamily friendly contractā€ meaning I donā€™t work Wednesdays and Thursdays, Iā€™m put on back to back shifts and when my son had an accident and was in ED, I had to wait until my break to see him. šŸ™ƒ I love ICU so much but I love my family more.

• Heart
@Easilyannoyed - what are your wedding plans lovely? How exciting.

]@Hbirdette- how are you doing new mumma? How are things going with your little one?
Hello Iā€™ve just noticed this! Things are going really well thank you, 15 weeks on Friday which totally blows my mind. I have a feeling heā€™s about to start teething as heā€™s constantly chewing his fist or anything I put near him. I canā€™t see anything in his mouth yet but Iā€™m sure heā€™ll let me know about it šŸ˜‚ we are very lucky that heā€™s a chilled out, happy baby for now - long may it last!!

• Heart
Hello Iā€™ve just noticed this! Things are going really well thank you, 15 weeks on Friday which totally blows my mind. I have a feeling heā€™s about to start teething as heā€™s constantly chewing his fist or anything I put near him. I canā€™t see anything in his mouth yet but Iā€™m sure heā€™ll let me know about it šŸ˜‚ we are very lucky that heā€™s a chilled out, happy baby for now - long may it last!!
15 weeks already! Wow. How have you found things in terms of feeding routine? Any recommendations for anything that has workef for you specifically? My friend has recommended getting a glo egg for room temperature.

My friend has recommended getting a glo egg for room temperature.
For things like this itā€™s worth having a look on Facebook market place. I got a gro egg for Ā£5 and an Angel care bath support for Ā£10, both in practically new condition!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.