Pregnancy #13 Sponsored by McDonalds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Jellybb Estée Lauder double wear foundation always been a big win for me in covering acne. Stays put on your face all day as well it’s good stuff.
I actually have a bottle of this that I bought months ago! I’m still fuming about not being able to get my makeup done 😭 my husband thinks I’m over reacting lol

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I actually have a bottle of this that I bought months ago! I’m still fuming about not being able to get my makeup done 😭 my husband thinks I’m over reacting lol
Oh I'd be totally the same. Men don't seem to understand these things. I paid to have mine done when I was a bridesmaid and it felt such a treat and husband didn't understand why.

Reactions: 1
Oh I'd be totally the same. Men don't seem to understand these things. I paid to have mine done when I was a bridesmaid and it felt such a treat and husband didn't understand why.
I actually paid for all my bridesmaids makeup and this girl was one of my bridesmaids so the whole thing has me fuming 😭 can’t say anything as it’s my husbands sister and I’ll be the worst in the world 🤣 it’s her wedding and it’s not my day so I’m just gonna get over myself 🤣😭🙈 pregnancy hormones

Reactions: 3
Is there a department store with a make up counter nearby? I know mac and Bobby brown you can pay you have your make up done there (although last time I did it was pre covid so not sure if it’s still a thing 🤷‍♀️)

Is there a department store with a make up counter nearby? I know mac and Bobby brown you can pay you have your make up done there (although last time I did it was pre covid so not sure if it’s still a thing 🤷‍♀️)
No lol it’s literally in the middle of no where! 3 hours from my house! Its verrry rural.. was contemplating getting it done where I am from and stay the night here but it’s a 3 hour drive and the stupid mass is on at 12:30 so I would never make it 😭😭

No lol it’s literally in the middle of no where! 3 hours from my house! Its verrry rural.. was contemplating getting it done where I am from and stay the night here but it’s a 3 hour drive and the stupid mass is on at 12:30 so I would never make it 😭😭
Oooh crap 😅 another vote for double wear if you like full coverage. Charlotte tilbury foundation is lovely also, I wore it for my wedding day and it stayed put all day

Reactions: 2
So i heard back from hr today and dont have to repay them if i dont retutn after maternity. Hooray.

Also, super busy and quite stressful morning then a 2 hour lunch with my neighbour chatting away. Ive been on off napping on the sofa for the past 3 hours. I am literlaly exhausted. Feels so random. I could literally go to sleep for the night. Zero energy in the tank.

You alright in there baby- having a growth spurt?

Has anyone signed upbto peanut? I just joined yesterday. It looks pretty decent.. So far 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has anyone had the weird sensation yet of being repeatedly kicked in what may be the bowel, so it feels like you’re being kicked in the butt?

Reactions: 3
So i heard back from hr today and dont have to repay them if i dont retutn after maternity. Hooray.

Also, super busy and quite stressful morning then a 2 hour lunch with my neighbour chatting away. Ive been on off napping on the sofa for the past 3 hours. I am literlaly exhausted. Feels so random. I could literally go to sleep for the night. Zero energy in the tank.

You alright in there baby- having a growth spurt?

Has anyone signed upbto peanut? I just joined yesterday. It looks pretty decent.. So far 😊
I did. I prefer it here to be honest 😂 I've found my people here.

Also the notifications from it drove me mad!

Reactions: 4
I could cry and cry and cry. 😭
I feel so overwhelmed and I feel so terrible I don’t even think about being pregnant for the most part of the day. I’m so worried I’m so stressed somethings happened and I don’t know.
my toddler is being awful and pushing every single limit I have, I’ve got so much pressure at work, and my mum has been unwell so I’ve got to support her and sort her out every day, and I can’t sleep at all at the moment.

I just feel so overwhelmingly sad, worried and done in😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I feel so overwhelmed and I feel so terrible I don’t even think about being pregnant for the most part of the day. I’m so worried I’m so stressed somethings happened and I don’t know.
my toddler is being awful and pushing every single limit I have, I’ve got so much pressure at work, and my mum has been unwell so I’ve got to support her and sort her out every day, and I can’t sleep at all at the moment.

Sending love to you. You are doing a great job ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5

😞😞😞 hope you’re ok!!! X x x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what happens if we decide not go to back to our current job after maternity leave? Do we need to pay anything back for mat pay?
My work policy is that I have to return for 12 weeks or I have to pay back the enhanced pay package. I work for Cardiff University and think our policy is similar to the NHS.

I'm not sure if that's on a "rolling" kind of thing though, like if I returned for 6 weeks I might pay back half the additional pay. Need to check because I plan to go back but only for a short time, ideally I want to find a new job nearer to home within that 3 month return period!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.