Pregnancy #13 Sponsored by McDonalds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😭😭😭 im so jealous!!! I’ve been told I have to take leave as a) There’s too many pregnant people on my unit and b) I decided to have my baby at the hospital rather than the one I work at!
Owe no sorry I wasn’t trying to make you feel jealous! I thought everyone got paid leave for appointments surely we have a choice where we have the baby? Tbh id love to work with women! And if one more man tells me to name the baby after them I’ll lose my tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Owe no sorry I wasn’t trying to make you feel jealous! I thought everyone got paid leave for appointments surely we have a choice where we have the baby? Tbh id love to work with women! And if one more man tells me to name the baby after them I’ll lose my tit 😂
please tell me these amazing suggestions 🤣

please tell me these amazing suggestions 🤣
My director is called Jody and in a big meeting the other day said ‘Jody can be used as a boys or girls name! Just saying 😜

mildly better than when he asked if I’d pick him if we were on naked attraction though I suppose 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
My director is called Jody and in a big meeting the other day said ‘Jody can be used as a boys or girls name! Just saying 😜

mildly better than when he asked if I’d pick him if we were on naked attraction though I suppose 🤢
Am I a mouthy cow because I’d have put in a complaint for that!?

re the appointments when I was working I’d always take my time after call my partner and go to Starbucks 😆

I honestly hate men sometimes 🤣

Nah I’d done the same or my famous “I don’t get that joke can you explain it to me” line

re the appointments when I was working I’d always take my time after call my partner and go to Starbucks 😆
I work in tech they’re just harmless little nerds I find a pitying look does more than a complaint 😂 😂

• Haha
Thanks to those ladies who said they're WFH and their midwife wrote a letter for them...I've called mine and because sheilding us no longer in places they won't/can't write anything for me. Feeling pretty upset and angry right now.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Thanks to those ladies who said they're WFH and their midwife wrote a letter for them...I've called mine and because sheilding us no longer in places they won't/can't write anything for me. Feeling pretty upset and angry right now.
I honestly believe that there’s different rules in different places! I’m so sorry xx

Reactions: 1
I had my 25 week midwife appointment today, and I was told I have low PAPP A levels. They said they sent a letter informing me in APRIL but I never received it!! Any of you ladies been told the same thing? The midwife said not to worry as it can be quite common nowadays!
I got a letter around April for this too! I have a phone call with some department tomorrow regarding it, not sure what the point of a phone call is and especially two months later??

I've spoken to my midwife and all my scans baby is growing correctly and no worries apart from my low placenta.

Won't complain about the extra growth scans though, any chance to see her :) I was also prescribed low dose aspirin... most of it comes up though as I'm so crap at taking things in water (sorry if tmi)

Reactions: 1
I honestly believe that there’s different rules in different places! I’m so sorry xx
Different places as I. Different trusts? Or different employers. It's so bad. I work in a school where we know transmission is high. And there's no social distancing. Urgh

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I won’t lie I take three hours paid leave even if it’s just a ten min Appointment up the road. I work with all men non of them have children so they don’t really know the process. Then I go shopping or to McDonald’s. Am I terrible person 😂🤦🏽‍♀️
No you are not a terrible person you are intact my kind of person 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I got a letter around April for this too! I have a phone call with some department tomorrow regarding it, not sure what the point of a phone call is and especially two months later??

I've spoken to my midwife and all my scans baby is growing correctly and no worries apart from my low placenta.

Won't complain about the extra growth scans though, any chance to see her :) I was also prescribed low dose aspirin... most of it comes up though as I'm so crap at taking things in water (sorry if tmi)
Yeah its crazy there lack of urgency!! Exactly, got to look at the benefits and I deffo wont turn down any extra opportunities to see her ❤ Same I can barely even keep down my vitamins!!

Just had my midwife appointment apparently she is deeply engaged 1/5 no wonder it's bloody painful 😂 was hoping it's a sign she will be here soon!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Apparently a letter was sent but I didn't get it and no one decided to mention it until now!! I have a consultant appointment booked and two growth scans, but nothing was mentioned about aspirin!! I will drop them a message and ask about that then. I don't even know the exact figure I'm low by as they have now only just resent the letter! I was worried at first especially after googling it for the first time, but the more I've read the more it seems like it usually works out fine in the end!
Yeah it seems to be different in different trusts - I’m supposed to be consultant led but I’ve never even seen or heard of a consultant yet and I’m 32 weeks 🤷‍♀️ it’s nice to be able to see the baby again though!

Reactions: 2
I won’t lie I take three hours paid leave even if it’s just a ten min Appointment up the road. I work with all men non of them have children so they don’t really know the process. Then I go shopping or to McDonald’s. Am I terrible person 😂🤦🏽‍♀️
I used to take a wee bit extra (to be fair I am a teacher and always err on the side of caution so a class isn’t left sitting without me!) and go to b&m 🤣

• Haha
Just had my midwife appointment apparently she is deeply engaged 1/5 no wonder it's bloody painful 😂 was hoping it's a sign she will be here soon!!
That's exciting! When are you due?X

I'm jealous of all you ladies getting growth scans (although thankful nothing has been flagged up for me to need one so far). I know they aren't exact but I'd love to have a rough idea of what I'm working with, I can't stop thinking about the size of the whopper I'm growing after seeing his cheeks on the 4d two weeks ago 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ I think I will probably pay for a private measuring scan in a few weeks, does anyone know the best time to do one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.