Pregnancy #12 the joys of pregnancy (and eating)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you, I had thought I couldn’t but hoping I was wrong. Might put my feet in for a couple of minutes. We’re at a spa today so I’ll just have a swim and enjoy my facial later. Thank you again x
That sounds lush! Have a lovely relaxing day.

Reactions: 2
Thanks so much for sharing this.
Tbf my head has been really supportive so far and she’s always checking up on me not just due to covid but because there’s a few behavioural issues in my year group which can result in adults being bitten, kicked and punched etc and of course my RA says not to get involved in any physical restraining. I’m primary too. Good on you for saying to work from home. I’ve three weeks of September where I’ll be in the last stages of my third trimester so just hope she’s still understanding enough to let me work from home earlier without me ending up triggering the start of maternity pay.

oh gosh this sounds like me. How annoying is the blocked nose thing!
The blocked nose thing is the worst! I slept on the sofa again last night. Midwifr has suggested a dehumidifier in the bedroom bedroom bed as its been humid lately. Will try tonight and report back

Reactions: 3
Morning all - I’ve been up since 5:30 after getting to sleep at 1:30, driving back from a wedding 5hrs from home just so we can make it back for Zoom NCT 😑 I’m bloooody exhausted. My husband is hungover though so at least there’s that 😂

Re painting and decorating, naively thought this would be OK as long as you’re not using any chemicals and the room is ventilated? Anyone got any experience with this?! I hope it’s OK as otherwise my plans for decorating our new house pre baby over the next few weekends may need a rethink…!

Morning all - I’ve been up since 5:30 after getting to sleep at 1:30, driving back from a wedding 5hrs from home just so we can make it back for Zoom NCT 😑 I’m bloooody exhausted. My husband is hungover though so at least there’s that 😂

Re painting and decorating, naively thought this would be OK as long as you’re not using any chemicals and the room is ventilated? Anyone got any experience with this?! I hope it’s OK as otherwise my plans for decorating our new house pre baby over the next few weekends may need a rethink…!
Water based paint is fine. My husband was doing the ceiling which is not recommended or being up ladders. Just don’t over do it. Stay ventilated and if you want to do a bit that’s fine.

Blocked nose crew checking in 🤧

its amazing what weird things you can’t do/use when pregnant, I got this amazing sounding lavender foot spray I thought would be amazing for my poor swollen feet/restless legs at the end of a hot day, check the label and it says not to use in pregnancy!!!! Don’t even get why that is 😫

• Sad
Blocked nose crew checking in 🤧

its amazing what weird things you can’t do/use when pregnant, I got this amazing sounding lavender foot spray I thought would be amazing for my poor swollen feet/restless legs at the end of a hot day, check the label and it says not to use in pregnancy!!!! Don’t even get why that is 😫
Some essential oils aren’t recommended but I thought lavender was ok?

Reactions: 1

We were mid renovations when I was 30 weeks with my son - I painted fine! Just keep the windows open as much and don’t over do it. Stick to normal wall paint and stay away from gloss etc any super strong chemicals.

Thoroughly recommend not ever ripping a bathroom out when 35 weeks pregnant because being without a toilet was painful 😂

Did anyone have an early scan with ultrasound direct? If so, was it internal or normal?

Did anyone have an early scan with ultrasound direct? If so, was it internal or normal?
I had an early scan with window to the womb - but they often state anything under 11w is transvaginal for accuracy x

Went to my first party while pregnant yesterday! Surprisingly though I didn’t find the not drinking that hard - I was stocked up with non alcoholic fizz, although by the end of the night I had a stomach ache which I think was probably from all the bubbles!

My partner is hungover and I thought I’d be feeling fresh (and smug) but I’m knackered 😂

I bought a baby memory book this week, it’s personalised with blank pages. Going to spend my day sticking some photos in and doing a bit of online shopping 😍

Hope everyone is having a good weekend x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Currently on my way into the birthing unit to check me over after last night. Wish me luck
Good luck!

So i tried a weekend off my anti-nausea medication again. Aaaaannnd I puked 😩 For the first time this pregnancy though, so I guess I've got that going for me 🤷‍♀️😩
And I'm 22+2 already, when does this nausea stop?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Good luck!

So i tried a weekend off my anti-nausea medication again. Aaaaannnd I puked 😩 For the first time this pregnancy though, so I guess I've got that going for me 🤷‍♀️😩
I’m 34 weeks and still need the medication to get through the day without feeling dreadful. It’s a pain but at least it keeps the nausea manageable. I don’t intend to stop taking it until after I’ve had my baby

• Heart
  • Sad
Waters haven't broke.
Tightening of my tummy and my cramps are apparently a sign he shall be coming soon
And hes is 3/5 where he should be in my pelvis for labour

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Good luck!

😔 I’d love to know. I’m still on the medication too, if I don’t have it I’m so nauseous and sick again (25 weeks) can’t see it ending tbh x

Waters haven't broke.
Tightening of my tummy and my cramps are apparently a sign he shall be coming soon
And hes is 3/5 where he should be in my pelvis for labour
Oh my goodness!! Wishing you so much luck, hope all goes well x x

• Heart
Has anybody’s first baby movements felt more like a little twitch or almost like a little heartbeat/pulse for a split second? Everything I’ve read says to expect bubbles / butterflies but I keep feeling these really faint little twitches/spasms almost. The first few times I felt it I wasn’t sure if it was tummy rumbles but I’ve felt them a couple of times a day for the last few days but literally just once here or there, not a pattern of them. My placenta is anterior so not expecting to feel much yet but just wondering if anyone had felt something other than the butterflies/bubbles popping sensation?

Reactions: 4
Went to my first party while pregnant yesterday! Surprisingly though I didn’t find the not drinking that hard - I was stocked up with non alcoholic fizz, although by the end of the night I had a stomach ache which I think was probably from all the bubbles!

My partner is hungover and I thought I’d be feeling fresh (and smug) but I’m knackered 😂

I bought a baby memory book this week, it’s personalised with blank pages. Going to spend my day sticking some photos in and doing a bit of online shopping 😍

Hope everyone is having a good weekend x
Your day sounds fab. 😁 Let us know if you buy anything fun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.