Pregnancy #12 the joys of pregnancy (and eating)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they were allowed in now too. I did see someone else say something about doing a rapid test before??

Any idea when partners will be able to resume going to 12 weeks scans
In my hospital in London my partner has been able to come to the 12, 20 and 24 week scan. Only thing he cannot come to is the midwife appointment and that’s not in the hospital.

Reactions: 2
I just finished off the latest episode.. I LOVE Kathy 🤣
I started the first series of Cheshire… dawn is so awful! Does she get any better? 🤣
Kathy kills me. The whole martini trick was genius! I really like Erika too but she never gives much away and I want all the tea! Haha yes she is awful and she gets progressively worse, she thinks she's the Lisa Van Der Pump of Cheshire which tbf she kinda is because she's the longest standing cast member, my favs are Tanya and Ester though. I could talk about it for hours so I will stop! To bring it back to topic, the only reason I've been binging is because I'm *pregnant* and have been allowed to work from home 😉

I've been feeling off all day, had diarroea x3 today, but low down cramping of bump , its coming in waves. I'm 27 weeks. Braxton hicks on my 1st pregnancy didn't feel like this. Anyone else experience this

• Sad
Oh noooo 🙈 was it awful? ❤
Not too bad. The worst part was he never got to go into a single scan and it was our first baby. That was tit. I was in delivery suite for 21hrs and he was with me for all of that. And i can't fault the staff, they looked after me in his absence.

• Heart
Thank you for the reminder, I've been meaning to book this for a while but keep forgetting. I'm in for both the breast feeding and baby care one next Saturday. Have you done the safety one as well? X
No but I was thinking of doing this x

Reactions: 1
It's fully booked until late July and unfortunately I'm busy on the date so I'm hoping they released some more dates soon x
Ive booked for 3rd July. This date didn’t come up until I went to book and it was an option x

Reactions: 1
I've been feeling off all day, had diarroea x3 today, but low down cramping of bump , its coming in waves. I'm 27 weeks. Braxton hicks on my 1st pregnancy didn't feel like this. Anyone else experience this
Are you ok? Ring the hospital or your midwife, they won’t mind.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if the government advice is still work home if possible from 28 weeks for pregnant women? X

That is amazing that midwife came to your house, I didn't know they did that for reduced movements. Glad everything is ok, brunch sounds lovely!
It depends how far gone you are. After 28 weeks you always have to go in. 26-28 it depends on how fancy the hospital equipment is. Under 26 they can see you at home / community clinic. All a bit of a minefield 😂

Ive booked for 3rd July. This date didn’t come up until I went to book and it was an option x
Ah yes, I didn't spot that. I'm doing the other two next weekend though so I won't be able to make it! Hopefully they release more dates soon I will have to keep an eye out!

Edit to say; please let us know how you find it! X

Does anyone know if the government advice is still work home if possible from 28 weeks for pregnant women? X
I believe it is, but I would check the gov website. My work have had me WFH from 28 weeks and I believe it won't change until July 19th earliest (or whenever the rules change)

• Heart
Ah yes, I didn't spot that. I'm doing the other two next weekend though so I won't be able to make it! Hopefully they release more dates soon I will have to keep an eye out!

Edit to say; please let us know how you find it! X

I believe it is, but I would check the gov website. My work have had me WFH from 28 weeks and I believe it won't change until July 19th earliest (or whenever the rules change)
Ugh thank you! I hope it doesn’t change. I’m a teacher (primary) and covid is rife in my school right now amongst children and staff (vaccinated), it’s going round like wild fire, I just don’t feel safe. Really hope from September I can hide away somewhere before starting maternity end of sept 😬

• Sad
Ugh thank you! I hope it doesn’t change. I’m a teacher (primary) and covid is rife in my school right now amongst children and staff (vaccinated), it’s going round like wild fire, I just don’t feel safe. Really hope from September I can hide away somewhere before starting maternity end of sept 😬
Fingers crossed for you girl 🤞🏼

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.