Pregnancy #12 the joys of pregnancy (and eating)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh hello and of course I remember you!! I don’t check the covid thread either, it got WAY too much!
Yes, very blessed and lucky to be growing baby number 2 🥰 and also incredibly lucky and even MORE blessed that both sets of my grandparents made it through healthily and both sets are extremely excited about the new addition. I feel incredibly lucky. I hope you are doing ok and likewise with your family too, I do remember you saying you had worries and caring situations too so I hope all is as good as can be. Sending love ❤❤
That’s great news. When are you due?
Sadly my biggest fear happened but this is a happy thread so I won’t bring it down.
Wishing you a healthy pregnancy and a safe birth. A new baby is lovely amongst all the uncertainty xx

That’s great news. When are you due?
Sadly my biggest fear happened but this is a happy thread so I won’t bring it down.
Wishing you a healthy pregnancy and a safe birth. A new baby is lovely amongst all the uncertainty xx
Oh gosh I am so truly sorry. My heart goes out to you and sending so much love and a big hug. Thank you for you well wishes and I really hope despite your news that you are doing ok as can be under the circumstances ❤
I’m due near Christmas - approx 23rd -ish of December (what wonderful timing!) so safe to say this Christmas will be hectic but hopefully in a wonderful way ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@Smallpotato wow so much info that's amazing.

Its so good to hear of everyones experiences with different cars. Has anyone driven an audi q3? My partner has an audi and thinks theyre fab generally. Theres so many options out there for family cars. We thought a smaller suv would help in terms if being a bit raised and being easier to get baby in and out of etc.

Its so good to hear of everyones experiences with different cars. Has anyone driven an audi q3? My partner has an audi and thinks theyre fab generally. Theres so many options out there for family cars. We thought a smaller suv would help in terms if being a bit raised and being easier to get baby in and out of etc.
We have a VW T-Cross and it’s great! Big enough for pram etc and nice and high so don’t have to bend down to put the car seat in but small enough I can park it 😂

Reactions: 3

I can’t comment on Audi’s but we have a VW T-roc S line and love it. It’s lovely to drive, great on fuel and plenty of boot space too. We’ve had it for almost 3 years now and (touch wood) no issues x

Reactions: 5
Thinking of getting a landrover discovery 5 was looking at the velar or Range Rover sport but quite fancy something different x

30 weeks on Monday and had my last day at work today until August 2022. I am thrilled. Doesn’t quite feel real yet that I don’t need to go in on Monday but my goodness I am so happy to put my feet up and relax for the summer before baby boy comes 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
30 weeks on Monday and had my last day at work today until August 2022. I am thrilled. Doesn’t quite feel real yet that I don’t need to go in on Monday but my goodness I am so happy to put my feet up and relax for the summer before baby boy comes 🧡
Ahhh that's amazing enjoy the time off you deserve it! Xx

Reactions: 4
Nice to hear from you haven’t seen you on here for a while im 29+ 1 today and I am just counting down for maternity but I am going to try and go as long as possible how are you feeling? Is your boy keeping you up at night now I have a witching hour at 4am x

Yaaay!! Enjoy the mat leave!!
I am obsessed with the Merc GLB or a Jaguar hybrid jeep 😍 my dad is on his second GLC and loves it.

I definitely agree that a slightly raised car will make such a difference when bending in and out and getting the pram out, but above all as long as you feel safe in whatever car you choose that’s all that matters!

Reactions: 1
Enjoy! August 2022!

I definitely agree that a slightly raised car will make such a difference when bending in and out and getting the pram out, but above all as long as you feel safe in whatever car you choose that’s all that matters!
I have a hip condition and struggling with bending and lifting and the Nissan Juke & VW polo were both nightmares when my son was tiny. We had a Joie 360 swing which helped as I could spin him around to lift him in and out. When I’ve had the car seat in either of my parents cars (Tiguan and Amarok) it’s made such a difference.

I have the Audi Q2, which there was a toss up between the two (Q2 and Q3). I’ve always had moderately sized cars as it’s easier for my job. I can say that Audi and the Q2/3 are both such lovely drives (it feels safe if that makes sense), whippy and lots of room!
The only difference I found between the two was the price 😂 and the Q3 is ever so slightly bigger but either will suit a family, but if you have more than 1 child I would lean towards the 3, particularly for boot space!

• Heart
Girls who tuned into the baby show today… how was it?! Learn anything interesting?

The baby show talk has reminded me, I went to an online session about harvesting colostrum during the week, by My Expert Midwives (the company that do spritz for bits)

It was very interesting - I’m not going to breastfeed but I’m really keen to get as much colostrum as I hopefully can before baby is born. It was an hour and only cost £5!

The baby show talk has reminded me, I went to an online session about harvesting colostrum during the week, by My Expert Midwives (the company that do spritz for bits)

It was very interesting - I’m not going to breastfeed but I’m really keen to get as much colostrum as I hopefully can before baby is born. It was an hour and only cost £5!
I have seen this thing called drops of gold on Instagram has quite a lot of info on as well I am keen to try this too but I am not breast feeding either x

33 weeks on Monday and 4 weeks left at work. Feeling really well so hope I can make it to the end but it appears I’m growing a giant so might not make it that far.

Now on iron tablets so feeling quite bunged up 🥴 baby is above the 97 centile so need a glucose test next week and potentially being induced early

Last edited:
  • Heart
I have seen this thing called drops of gold on Instagram has quite a lot of info on as well I am keen to try this too but I am not breast feeding either x
Yeah I’ve seen the same, their set is on my list to buy although the midwife running did say you can sometimes get the syringes from your own midwife and if not, Amazon.

Would defo recommend the session if it’s something you want to try x

The GLE Coupe is another one I like and I love the Tesla model X but I cba to charge it all the while x
We have a GLC coupe and I love it. Couldn’t justify the price difference between the GLC and the GLE but as we love the GLC so much I would consider it on upgrade! x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.