Pregnancy #12 the joys of pregnancy (and eating)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep getting a sharp pain on the front of my pubic bone, like on my vagina. It’s not IN my vagina but definitely ON if that makes sense? It feels like lightening crotch but I think it’s too early (I’m 13w) and the only other thing I thought was SPD/PGP but is that right? It only lasts approx 10/15 mins at most

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I keep getting a sharp pain on the front of my pubic bone, like on my vagina. It’s not IN my vagina but definitely ON if that makes sense? It feels like lightening crotch but I think it’s too early (I’m 13w) and the only other thing I thought was SPD/PGP but is that right? It only lasts approx 10/15 mins at most
I got spd at 13 weeks babe please go to the doctors it’s awful they will refer you to physio it doesn’t do much but I really suggest a pregnancy pillow to put between your legs. Depending where your baby is lay the pain will come and go mine was really bad then the past two weeks she has moved and grown a lot seems to be slightly more bareabkw but some days I cannot physically stand or walk so take it easy xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I got spd at 13 weeks babe please go to the doctors it’s awful they will refer you to physio it doesn’t do much but I really suggest a pregnancy pillow to put between your legs. Depending where your baby is lay the pain will come and go mine was really bad then the past two weeks she has moved and grown a lot seems to be slightly more bareabkw but some days I cannot physically stand or walk so take it easy xx
Thank you! I have actually been sleeping with a pillow between my legs as if I sleep on my back it aches like bugger so that does help. I had an inkling it could be SPD as I had a touch of it in my last pregnancy towards the end and some days now if I’ve worked out too much or walked too much I get a pain on my top inner thigh.

I’ll mentioned it to the midwife when I see her which isn’t for a while but I’ll Google some physio to do on the meanwhile xxx

Honestly my midwife basically told me it’s awful and nothing will really ease it apart from labour. Just be mindful of walking too much it also set my stomach tightening off.
Random thing to say but why are McDonald’s so tit and don’t clean or turn on the frapè machine at night I’m now waiting in the longest queue for just a sprite and I can’t get out of this drive through 🤨

Reactions: 1
That sounds like SPD. I got it with my first and i couldn’t open my legs wide for swimming, positioning in bed etc.

Honestly my midwife basically told me it’s awful and nothing will really ease it apart from labour. Just be mindful of walking too much it also set my stomach tightening off.
Random thing to say but why are McDonald’s so tit and don’t clean or turn on the frapè machine at night I’m now waiting in the longest queue for just a sprite and I can’t get out of this drive through 🤨
McDonald’s drive through recently has been the bane of my life. All I want is to eat my Mayo chicken before I get home and eat proper food, and it’s taking 30mins.

I just want to say thank you to all of you on here. First trimester of pregnant is really lonely, and I’ve been so poorly these past 3 weeks. You guys have kept me going when I’ve been crying because I’m so dizzy and tired.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just cried writing a Father’s Day card to my partner from bump. It’s made me so emotional and no doubt I’ll cry when I give him that and the gift in the morning. He must think I’m nuts 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I finished work yesterday and feel the same as you, can’t get my head around the fact I won’t have to wake up next week for work! I am definitely ready for it though. I was meant to leave at 33 weeks but stayed on until 36 weeks as I felt like I could but definitely think I pushed myself a bit too far.

I’ve made a list of things to do to keep me occupied and first one is to finally sort my hospital bag out😬
Yay congrats! Time to relax! I’ve used loads of annual leave to be finished now and my mat leave starts in 6 weeks. Covid safety was not great at my work and I was on my feet all day and I was struggling so I just decided to be done super early. I’m also making sure to stay occupied. Got all the baby clothes to sort and also have to do my hospital bag. Got a little bit more time than you though haha I think I’ll be ready by 36 weeks but it’s not like I’ve got much else on lol

Ugh, so we're on a little citytrip within our country.
While visiting a museum I got a panic attack because I was so tired. Luckily my partner was able to calm me down.
Then a bit later we went to eat something quick before heading back to the hotel and I could feel another panic attack coming up, but was able to prevent it from becoming a full attack.
Seriously, this is no fun 😩 I sleep enough at night and I'm still a wreck.
Have my 20 weeks scan next Wednesday (eventhough I'll be 21+5 then), so I will definitely discuss this with the gynaecologist. It feels like the tiredness is only getting worse. Anyone else in the same boat?

• Heart
  • Sad
I went for a walk a few weeks back and my stomach felt sooo tight, what is it?

Ugh, so we're on a little citytrip within our country.
While visiting a museum I got a panic attack because I was so tired. Luckily my partner was able to calm me down.
Then a bit later we went to eat something quick before heading back to the hotel and I could feel another panic attack coming up, but was able to prevent it from becoming a full attack.
Seriously, this is no fun 😩 I sleep enough at night and I'm still a wreck.
Have my 20 weeks scan next Wednesday (eventhough I'll be 21+5 then), so I will definitely discuss this with the gynaecologist. It feels like the tiredness is only getting worse. Anyone else in the same boat?
I’m endlessly tired, but it’s helped now I’m on iron and eating properly. Despite being a chubby lass, my diet is awful from years of shift patterns. I loosely follow slimming world by always having half my plate of leafy greens, and drinking plenty of water.

These past few weeks of my pregnancy have been the worst I’ve ever felt; my HB was 8 and it’s meant to be between 10-12.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So jealous of all this car chat! Our bigger family car is oooold but still going really strong although don’t think I’ll be getting 3 kids in the back 😅 it’s one of those “worry about it when it happens” situations 😂 luckily my parents have a 7 seater (deffo not my personal choice but it’d get us from a to b 🙃) that they’re selling at some point so I’m hoping I’ll be able to nab it off them for the younger kids stage until we can treat ourselves to a Q5 (we are way off being able to afford one so this is the dream hahaha)

Reactions: 7
I’m endlessly tired, but it’s helped now I’m on iron and eating properly. Despite being a chubby lass, my diet is awful from years of shift patterns. I loosely follow slimming world by always having half my plate of leafy greens, and drinking plenty of water.

These past few weeks of my pregnancy have been the worst I’ve ever felt; my HB was 8 and it’s meant to be between 10-12.
Thanks for the tips. I'm eating pretty healty as far as I know, but I'll talk about diet and iron levels to the gynaecologist. Thank you!
Hope it'll get better one way or another.

And hope you'll feel better soon too! ❤

So jealous of all this car chat! Our bigger family car is oooold but still going really strong although don’t think I’ll be getting 3 kids in the back 😅 it’s one of those “worry about it when it happens” situations 😂 luckily my parents have a 7 seater (deffo not my personal choice but it’d get us from a to b 🙃) that they’re selling at some point so I’m hoping I’ll be able to nab it off them for the younger kids stage until we can treat ourselves to a Q5 (we are way off being able to afford one so this is the dream hahaha)
At least when you get the Q5 you’ll hopefully be out of the ‘smear food on every single surface stage’ so your lovely car will be well looked after 🙌🏻

• Heart
At least when you get the Q5 you’ll hopefully be out of the ‘smear food on every single surface stage’ so your lovely car will be well looked after 🙌🏻
Yeeees! This is absolutely the plan! I couldn’t bare to watch it be destroyed by 3 little urchins 🙈

• Haha
I got my partner a card and a bottle of Buckfast (don't judge, we're from Glasgow 🤣) and the looks I got off of people in the shop. I mean it's OBVIOUSLY not for me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning all. Happy Sunday / Father's Day! I've just tried watching a 45 min chat about hypnobirthing with my partner who laughed his way through it. Naturally, I'm now questioning my birth partner because my hormones are complete stable.... 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I got diagnosed with iron deficiency anemia 2 days ago, just curious how long it took for the tablets to start making you feel better? I can't wait to hopefully not feel tired all the time anymore!

I got diagnosed with iron deficiency anemia 2 days ago, just curious how long it took for the tablets to start making you feel better? I can't wait to hopefully not feel tired all the time anymore!
I’ve been on iron tablets a few times and am back on them since last week. I usually feel a bit better after a week- only problem is that they can really make you constipated so I take stool softeners a couple of times a week. Taking them with orange juice is said to be the best way to take them x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.