Pregnancy #12 the joys of pregnancy (and eating)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats this? Do you have a link? 😊
Here you go. I bought an access all area ticket and a goody bag. It hasn't arrived yet so can't tell you if it's any good x

Reactions: 1
Hello all

Thank you for all your kind words in regards to my guilt about getting a cleaner.

I feel very odd today and because this is my first I don't know what I'm feeling (if that makes sense)

My bump has dropped. It feels like baby is pushing down. I feel sick and keep getting little stabby pains in my stomach xx

Reactions: 6
Making a mental note to look into getting a cleaner…
Do it! Mine somehow manages to clean my three bed semi in two hours a week (including hoovering and dusting, three bathrooms and the kitchen). So for the grand total of £100 a month I only have to do little in between cleans and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done

Do it! Mine somehow manages to clean my three bed semi in two hours a week (including hoovering and dusting, three bathrooms and the kitchen). So for the grand total of £100 a month I only have to do little in between cleans and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done
Yeah I defo need this in my life!

I’ve been keeping up with the cleaning but not as much as I used to, just doing bits and pieces as I go throughout the week. I’d like to get a proper deep clean before the baby arrives, maybe have the carpets cleaned as all our decorating will be finally done by then…

Guys it’s Friday night, everyone’s at the pub and I’m in on my own eating Colin the caterpillar cakes and thinking about house cleaning 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I’ve been keeping up with the cleaning but not as much as I used to, just doing bits and pieces as I go throughout the week. I’d like to get a proper deep clean before the baby arrives, maybe have the carpets cleaned as all our decorating will be finally done by then…

Guys it’s Friday night, everyone’s at the pub and I’m in on my own eating Colin the caterpillar cakes and thinking about house cleaning 😬
I'd take the caterpillar cake over the pub anyday 😂😂😂 mmmm Colin!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I’m sterilising teethers while playing dog brain training games as she’s been in all day, wild 😜😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I’m actually secretly happy I have an excuse not to go the pub and pretend to be interested in football 😂 my husband said earlier “are sure you don’t mind me going”. I practically pushed him out the door as I’m spending the night catching up with the hills and eating twister ice lollies 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m actually secretly happy I have an excuse not to go the pub and pretend to be interested in football 😂 my husband said earlier “are sure you don’t mind me going”. I practically pushed him out the door as I’m spending the night catching up with the hills and eating twister ice lollies 🤷‍♀️
Hahaha same here - was more than ready for a lovely long bubble bath, face mask and Percy pigs! Absolute dream of an evening 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am feeling super ill today 🤢 I’ve managed a pot noodle for dinner and some toast so it’s not so bad 😅 I’m gonna sleep soon and tomorrow will be better 🤞🏼

• Heart
  • Sad
Scan went brilliant today got some lovely pics. Was lovely to have that reassurance between my 12 week and 20 week scan.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am so here for this chat about cleaners 😂 100% on board with this and none of you should feel remotely guilty about it!

Today I am feeling AWFUL, literally aching from my ribcage to my feet. Hoping this isn’t just third trimester aches and pains! Actually cried earlier because my ribs hurt too much to lie down 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Good morning ✌🏼 I've had the worst nights sleep - I didn:t get off till gone midnight, then I woke up 3 times to wee before throwing up at 330 and being wide awake ever since. I feel exhausted but can't sleep so now I'm running a bath. Thankfully I have no plans today other than watching baby show talks but it's put me in a bad mood! Is anyone else awake? X

• Sad
  • Heart
Good morning ✌🏼 I've had the worst nights sleep - I didn:t get off till gone midnight, then I woke up 3 times to wee before throwing up at 330 and being wide awake ever since. I feel exhausted but can't sleep so now I'm running a bath. Thankfully I have no plans today other than watching baby show talks but it's put me in a bad mood! Is anyone else awake? X
Awake too. Toddler took over an hour to go to sleep last night. Then was up at midnight. Then up at 2:30-3:30. And then up for the day at 5:30 😴😴

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Awake too. Toddler took over an hour to go to sleep last night. Then was up at midnight. Then up at 2:30-3:30. And then up for the day at 5:30 😴😴
I have one of those on my hands today!! Think they are preparing us for the lack of sleep coming our way 😂😂 toddlers ey!!!

Me! I’m having the worst nights sleep at the moment too. I wake up for a wee at about 2am every night and then I lie awake for hours afterwards tossing and turning and not getting comfortable until I eventually go back to sleep about 5am. And then I wake up shattered with a headache. My plan too is to watch the baby show in bed but my head hurts 😞 x

I don’t even know how you guys with toddles too do it, super mums! X

I was up all night with mine too. He’s managed to get himself chickenpox and has started to struggle with the itching. I forgot things like chickenpox even existed, I’m already dreading going through it again with the second.

• Heart
Having a cup of tea whilst my little boy watches Peppa pig - word of warning Peppa pig is even more annoying when you are tired just future advice for you all do not put it on 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dittttto on the bad nights sleep front 🙋🏼‍♀️ Youngest woke up every hour so upset and inconsolable and then decided to start the day at 5 so he’s going to be wild fun today for his brothers birthday bbq. Feeling so sick this morning too 🙃

Also....keep waking up in the night with the worlds worst knee joint pain? I’ve never ever had it before but it feels like my knee is going to fall off (can you tell I’m dramatic). No idea what it is...

• Sad
I had the most vivid dream last night! I booked my early scan yesterday for a couple of weeks time. And in my dream it was like I was there! The heartbeat was strong, everything seemed good! The only thing was it was a friend doing it and they messed up the pictures part 😂
But it was so real I woke up very confused 🙈🙈

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.