Pregnancy #12 the joys of pregnancy (and eating)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure I felt something last night but I’m doubting myself. It was like light bubbles popping in my lower left side. I’m 17 weeks today so probably still a bit early to be babies movements?
Definitely not too early and there’s 2 in there wriggling away so more than likely it was movements 😍 so lovely. I felt my first movements at around 16/17 weeks both pregnancies and it was like bubbles popping xx

Reactions: 7
If your placenta is at the back it could be more detectable as mine is so strong but I think you can get these feelings from that stage onwards everyone is different as well like if your slimmer as well apparently you can feel it earlier xx
So I’ve got 2 placentas one at front and one at the back (which blows my a mind a bit). That’s why I wasn’t sure if it would feel anything yet. I’ll see if i get it again. ☺

Definitely not too early and there’s 2 in there wriggling away so more than likely it was movements 😍 so lovely. I felt my first movements at around 16/17 weeks both pregnancies and it was like bubbles popping xx
Ooh that’s exciting, I’m hoping it happens again soon!

Reactions: 7
@Dipdab definitely possible! I have an anterior placenta, but also started feeling some kicks around 17 weeks.
Feels like little bubbles 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Pretty sure I felt something last night but I’m doubting myself. It was like light bubbles popping in my lower left side. I’m 17 weeks today so probably still a bit early to be babies movements?
That sounds like movements lovely. You will get more as baby grows. Up until 20/24 weeks i mainly felt flutters and general turning. Its so exciting and a gorgeous way to bond with your baby ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yep! I had bubbles about that time, really didn’t know if it was gas for a couple of weeks

• Heart
Could well have been, I started feeling tiny feelings at 16 and a half weeks.

They became stronger every week, now 21 weeks today and I can see my belly move with every kick now, and my partner can feel it too!

I have a high, posterior placenta though so the midwife said I would likely feel stuff earlier.

But don't worry if you're still unsure for a while, anything up to like 24 weeks is considered very normal for feeling the first movements. I appreciate I'm lucky to be feeling and seeing the movements, it's all down to your own body and placenta positioning

• Heart
Really love how we’re all at different stages on this thread - reading peoples posts who aren’t as far along make me remember those things like first flutters/movements (even though it wasn’t that long ago!) and reading people further ahead makes me excited for what’s to come 🥰🥰

I’ve been feeling a bit down today, the weathers awful work is busy and my partners going out tonight for the football. So I’ve decided to get myself McDonald’s for dinner, catch up on all my crap tv and have a chill out night to myself!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Really love how we’re all at different stages on this thread - reading peoples posts who aren’t as far along make me remember those things like first flutters/movements (even though it wasn’t that long ago!) and reading people further ahead makes me excited for what’s to come 🥰🥰

I’ve been feeling a bit down today, the weathers awful work is busy and my partners going out tonight for the football. So I’ve decided to get myself McDonald’s for dinner, catch up on all my crap tv and have a chill out night to myself!
I feel the same. 😊

Im off to go and see a quiet place 2 tonight. My stress and anxiety levels are going to be
Sky high, wonder if baby will pick up on it hehe.

Getting ready to advertise my car for sale. Its time to get a post 2013 (was told its safer for car seats) and generally bigger car. Excited! 😁

Reactions: 9
Im off to go and see a quiet place 2 tonight. My stress and anxiety levels are going to be
I remember I went to see Annabelle at the cinema when I was pregnant with my first, great choice 😂😂 I covered my bump with my coat as I was sure she’d hear all the shocks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel the same. 😊

Getting ready to advertise my car for sale. Its time to get a post 2013 (was told its safer for car seats) and generally bigger car. Excited! 😁
ooh what are you going for? I have a hyundai iconiq and it’s the biggest car I have ever had. I usually have VW golfs! I can’t park this car for tit 🤣

I remember going to see Alien Covenant the day before I had my son. Alien C section scene nearly made me pass out!

• Haha
Are there any symptoms of labour before labour if that makes sense? 😂 am almost at my due date and the waiting game is driving me mad - anyone got any tips for anything that might suggest baby is incoming (other than contractions etc). How did you all feel in the days before labour - did you feel different or was it a total surprise when it started? 😬

I feel the same. 😊

Ah exciting! We changed ours not long after we found out about baby - was so sad to get rid of my beloved little mini but it defo wasn’t baby appropriate 😂

ooh what are you going for? I have a hyundai iconiq and it’s the biggest car I have ever had. I usually have VW golfs! I can’t park this car for tit 🤣
I’m in the same boat, still struggle to park mine too 😂

Reactions: 1
Are there any symptoms of labour before labour if that makes sense? 😂 am almost at my due date and the waiting game is driving me mad - anyone got any tips for anything that might suggest baby is incoming (other than contractions etc). How did you all feel in the days before labour - did you feel different or was it a total surprise when it started? 😬
I’m nearing my due date now at nearly 39 weeks. Iv felt so tired and baby has been super active! Don’t know what to expect really but I feel super anxious and also excited about it all. How are you feeling?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Guys I have discovered I can’t eat McDonald’s anymore it makes me so ill or red meat I would love a steak but I don’t think I can eat them I feel so ill today 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 10

I remember going to see Alien Covenant the day before I had my son. Alien C section scene nearly made me pass out!
Weve been looking around our local area at card that have car seats in- seems to be a good indicator for a popular family car hehe.
Seen lots of tiguans, audi q3s, golf's and kia sportage. I love the sportage but would prefer an automatic and weve not seen any on the second hand market. My partner is a big fan of audi and likes that they are quite high up which makes getting the baby in and out of the car seat a bit easier. I think we will end up sharing the car quite alot so its important it works for both of us.

Ive had my car for well over a decade. Its a fab car, but its just a bit small and worn now 😔 sad times

With my son I was being sick 12 hours beforehand and then on the toilet with an upset tummy. Apparently your body “clears itself out” sometimes. That was pretty much it for me, I just thought I had eaten something funny but nope, labour commenced 12 hours later 🤣 other than that nothing else happened for me.
My friend was in Asda when her waters broke and contractions started; she had no signs before that as she says “otherwise she wouldn’t have been in Asda” she was just strolling along an aisle and bam it started 🤣

Reactions: 6
I’m nearing my due date now at nearly 39 weeks. Iv felt so tired and baby has been super active! Don’t know what to expect really but I feel super anxious and also excited about it all. How are you feeling?
Literally the same - completely exhausted and baby has never been so active 😅 I’m super excited but so anxious and every little twinge or weird feeling I get convinced it’s starting!

• Heart
Literally the same - completely exhausted and baby has never been so active 😅 I’m super excited but so anxious and every little twinge or weird feeling I get convinced it’s starting!
That’s like me! 🙈🙈I just don’t know what to expect so every little change in how Iv been feeling I’m over analysing! Lol! Iv had a few tummy pains the last couple of days but could be anything. It’s such a strange feeling isn’t it? Knowing they could come any day! Are you sleeping ok? Xx

Reactions: 1
I could feel twin 1 start to move from around then too, her placenta is at the back & she's on my left, twin 2 I'm just feeling now his placenta is at the front & he's on my right. So you very well could be! 🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.