Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was blocked on tik tok for no reason. I’ve never interacted with Ali there in any way. My username there is similar to here so I think she cross referenced people here with tik tok and just blocked everyone.
Thing is I asked on my actual account which has a decent enough 500 followers and I've posted videos so it's not like I'm a faceless "troll" I'd understand more so if that was the case but it's strange. I asked during a live where she was talking about flying as well and others were asking questions too so it's quite odd.

Reactions: 1
Jess latest video is so cringe, the dancing gets worse 😭😂 seriously how old is she. Lol

Reactions: 2
Thing is I asked on my actual account which has a decent enough 500 followers and I've posted videos so it's not like I'm a faceless "troll" I'd understand more so if that was the case but it's strange. I asked during a live where she was talking about flying as well and others were asking questions too so it's quite odd.
I think she’s very insecure. You can tell this by her comments, actions. This is why she blocks at a whim. I understand to a point as transitioning is a huge thing and obviously still gets lots of ignorant backlash however she hasn’t done herself any favours with future employers because no one will employ an insecure pilot regardless of the reasons.

Jess latest video is so cringe, the dancing gets worse 😭😂 seriously how old is she. Lol
I actually feel a bit sorry for her. Despite her saying earlier she’s ok with the situation and they are both still best friends etc, I think it’s taking its toll and the silliness on tictok is how she tries to put on a brave face.

Reactions: 3
If your way of getting “love”, affirmation and feeling supported is dancing around and gurning on tiktok, then I think its a misguided path. I know it sounds like I’m being needlessly critical, but if she wanted to raise awareness of trans couples etc, she could have done something much less invasive and could have protected their privacy. The way everything has imploded has kind of backfired because she went on so much about them continuing to be friends, supporting each other etc etc, and it’s not actually panned out that way. She said she only came onto tiktok to raise awareness of their journey, but that’s not exactly true. Her first account was hardly followed and included the sort of stupid content she’s doing now. Only when she brought Ali and the trans issue into play on this current account did she get the massive following. The gifts, wish lists, money raising, free drinks etc really diluted the original reason she supposedly came onto the app. If the situation is taking its toll, why not go and sort it in private. You’re nearly 50 Jess, you’re coping with a lot on your plate - quit the cheesy smiles and cringey dances and put your phone down.

Reactions: 9
If your way of getting “love”, affirmation and feeling supported is dancing around and gurning on tiktok, then I think its a misguided path. I know it sounds like I’m being needlessly critical, but if she wanted to raise awareness of trans couples etc, she could have done something much less invasive and could have protected their privacy. The way everything has imploded has kind of backfired because she went on so much about them continuing to be friends, supporting each other etc etc, and it’s not actually panned out that way. She said she only came onto tiktok to raise awareness of their journey, but that’s not exactly true. Her first account was hardly followed and included the sort of stupid content she’s doing now. Only when she brought Ali and the trans issue into play on this current account did she get the massive following. The gifts, wish lists, money raising, free drinks etc really diluted the original reason she supposedly came onto the app. If the situation is taking its toll, why not go and sort it in private. You’re nearly 50 Jess, you’re coping with a lot on your plate - quit the cheesy smiles and cringey dances and put your phone down.
It’s like an addiction I think. These people can’t stop even when it affects their private lifes. Look at that Smithy family.

Reactions: 7
I work with Jess so got to be careful what say here in case she works out who I am.

Don't fall for the sad Jess line, she's as hard as nails and by her own words she's the one in control of that relationship and always has been.. She's admits she's a control freak... and things like always checking up on Ali, monitoring their bank accounts and lots of other things I've picked up on since she started here. I actually feel Ali could be classed as being controlled at times.

Reason she does not want to talk about Ali is two fold. Firstly, Ali asked her not to after she started her new account, yes she using her secondary account and doing lots of trans stuff on that apparently and I'm trying to find out the name of it from Jess. Secondly and the reason she is wanting a divorce is that she's (Jess) sleeping with a member of staff here. They try to hide it but we all know... Been at it since she started here, Ali has no clue at all I think. I get the feeling its not the first time she's had an extra marital fling..

As for Ali I met her once at a do and she was lovely, really warm and open to people, bit nervous as you'd expect and wary of harassment, maybe it comes over wrong on tiktok.
And I can't say her hair was greasy, it looked really good that night, and not just looking like a one off but like she looks after it well, I wish mine was in half as good a condition.

And according to Jess, Ali is not seeing anyone. The camera man guy is an old friend and she was joking with a friend.

And as for Ali not working she is, doing some sort of instructing, other things while she waits, so she's bringing money in. and her parents only paid the mortgage for two months while they got sorted after redundancy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I work with Jess so got to be careful what say here in case she works out who I am.

Don't fall for the sad Jess line, she's as hard as nails and by her own words she's the one in control of that relationship and always has been.. She's admits she's a control freak... and things like always checking up on Ali, monitoring their bank accounts and lots of other things I've picked up on since she started here. I actually feel Ali could be classed as being controlled at times.

Reason she does not want to talk about Ali is two fold. Firstly, Ali asked her not to after she started her new account, yes she using her secondary account and doing lots of trans stuff on that apparently and I'm trying to find out the name of it from Jess. Secondly and the reason she is wanting a divorce is that she's (Jess) sleeping with a member of staff here. They try to hide it but we all know... Been at it since she started here, Ali has no clue at all I think. I get the feeling its not the first time she's had an extra marital fling..

As for Ali I met her once at a do and she was lovely, really warm and open to people, bit nervous as you'd expect and wary of harassment, maybe it comes over wrong on tiktok.
And I can't say her hair was greasy, it looked really good that night, and not just looking like a one off but like she looks after it well, I wish mine was in half as good a condition.

And according to Jess, Ali is not seeing anyone. The camera man guy is an old friend and she was joking with a friend.

And as for Ali not working she is, doing some sort of instructing, other things while she waits, so she's bringing money in. and her parents only paid the mortgage for two months while they got sorted after redundancy.

Well what an insight, you need to tell us more

Omg!! I’ve always said on here that we didn’t know the full story and that Jess isn’t the saint she’s been made out to be. Thank you for this insight.

I’ll try and find more when I get in tomorrow.

one last thing tonight.

I do get that from what Jess has said at work Ali isn't half as bad as we all think on here, And foolishly Ali worships the ground Jess walks on.

Jess was saying it wasn't Ali's idea to open a go fund me, Jess suggested it. And I do know from speaking to her Ali had no clue about the fund raising for her. Ali had already saved up for her surgery before and paid for her top surgery before hand. I got the impression that they have gone thro all the money Ali had put aside for her op while she's been messed about going back flying, hence the go fund me?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’ll try and find more when I get in tomorrow.

one last thing tonight.

I do get that from what Jess has said at work Ali isn't half as bad as we all think on here, And foolishly Ali worships the ground Jess walks on.

Jess was saying it wasn't Ali's idea to open a go fund me, Jess suggested it. And I do know from speaking to her Ali had no clue about the fund raising for her. Ali had already saved up for her surgery before and paid for her top surgery before hand. I got the impression that they have gone thro all the money Ali had put aside for her op while she's been messed about going back flying, hence the go fund me?
Hi Ali 👀👀 I mean if your not and your Jess’ colleague, why are you here? You know a lot to not ‘out’ yourself surely 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hi Ali 👀👀 I mean if your not and your Jess’ colleague, why are you here? You know a lot to not ‘out’ yourself surely 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wow paranoid much!

😂😂 I’m not Ali😂😂 ask my husband. Think he’s have a shock if he knew I was really a transwomen.

Why am I here, well we all know about her account and the famous Positive Jess.. we joked about it on our staff night out when a few people recognised her.. and she’s spoken enough about the site for me to want to have a read.

And Jess talks at work… a lot. So nothing I’m saying here is something she’s said to just me..

But guess I’ll not bother if you think I’m Ali.
🤔guess she was right in that you won’t want anyone else’s take on them but yours?

Wow paranoid much!

😂😂 I’m not Ali😂😂 ask my husband. Think he’s have a shock if he knew I was really a transwomen.

Why am I here, well we all know about her account and the famous Positive Jess.. we joked about it on our staff night out when a few people recognised her.. and she’s spoken enough about the site for me to want to have a read.

And Jess talks at work… a lot. So nothing I’m saying here is something she’s said to just me..

🤔guess she was right in that you won’t want anyone else’s take on them but yours?
Not at all, your entitled to your opinion as are we all.

I have nothing to be paranoid about and nor can I ask your husband so as you were 🙄

Omg!! I’ve always said on here that we didn’t know the full story and that Jess isn’t the saint she’s been made out to be. Thank you for this insight.
I was just about to tag you in this in case you m
Wow paranoid much!

Don't you dare go anywhere. I've popped the kettle on for you. But tbf Ali's hair does look constantly greasy.

If this isn't someone that's been asked to make an account by Ali then I will quite literally eat my hat. They throw Jess under the bus AND defend Alison having greasy hair in the same message. Come on, nobody is stupid enough to believe it's a colleague of Jess

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
A new member writes "as we all think on here" mmmmmm

I could buy Jess being hard as nails but something here doesn't completely add up. I think part of the reason, is the glee with which it's being announced. As well as the quote above that doesn't quite fit.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If this isn't someone that's been asked to make an account by Ali then I will quite literally eat my hat. They throw Jess under the bus AND defend Alison having greasy hair in the same message. Come on, nobody is stupid enough to believe it's a colleague of Jess
No, I just thought I’d say what I’ve seen.
No problem tho just ask Jess what HD means on her shoulders at work when she next live. See what she says?

A new member writes "as we all think on here" mmmmmm
That’s because I’ve read through it before posting.

No way is this genuine. Either one of Ali’s moody mods, or someone looking for attention. Considering what Jess does for work, there’s no way someone would actually be stupid enough to post something like this

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.