Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s immoral I think to beg for money and gifts. Its modern day begging for sure. People say more fool those who give and yes I agree on that but often the people giving are vulnerable. Maybe lonely and they feel it gains them a friend or a very young person who has become infatuated and so on. It’s wrong on all levels. Also in the gift position, TicTok take 70% I think!!!!! Crazy.
You’re totally right about it being immoral. Ali was a well-paid professional before getting laid off, and I’m sure she’ll get sorted and be well-paid again. How she can sleep nights knowing that vulnerable people and people who haven’t had her financial advantages are scrimping money together to buy her some tits? I’m not being insensitive to trans issues, I just think this isn’t really to do with that.

Also, Ali and Jess have been happy to take gifts from strangers and to get legless on nights out, all at their followers expense. I think it’s shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You’re totally right about it being immoral. Ali was a well-paid professional before getting laid off, and I’m sure she’ll get sorted and be well-paid again. How she can sleep nights knowing that vulnerable people and people who haven’t had her financial advantages are scrimping money together to buy her some tits? I’m not being insensitive to trans issues, I just think this isn’t really to do with that.

Also, Ali and Jess have been happy to take gifts from strangers and to get legless on nights out, all at their followers expense. I think it’s shameful.
Totally agree!!

Reactions: 1

Exactly what I wanted to say if you have been in a high paid job for several years you must have some substantial savings as well

Reactions: 8
She’s known all her life that she was trans, and like people have said she had a well payed job, so she could have put little bits of money aside each month and pay for her own transition!

Reactions: 8
She’s known all her life that she was trans, and like people have said she had a well payed job, so she could have put little bits of money aside each month and pay for her own transition!
I don’t think she ever contemplated putting money aside for her surgeries as she has parents who by the sounds of it seem to be ok financially so with the privileged life she’s had she no doubt knew she had a back up.

Reactions: 6
i think this is one of the facets of this story that makes me unsympathetic to Ali. She says she’s known all her life that she was trans, but obviously hid it and carried on having an outwardly male cis life, marrying, having a daughter etc. By the time she married Jess, she was in her thirties and presumably knew that Jess thought she was a cis man and yet, knowing she was trans at heart, she still went ahead with the facade. I know this must be the scenario for many trans people but I still think it’s very selfish. Jess has been so supportive of her transition, but surely Ali can see how devastating this has been for her.

I’m no fan of Jess, but I can see why people have rooted for her in all of this and I can see why Ali has been disliked. Unfortunately , as always, other factors have come into play and internet drama and “fame” has taken over their story...

Reactions: 10
i think this is one of the facets of this story that makes me unsympathetic to Ali. She says she’s known all her life that she was trans, but obviously hid it and carried on having an outwardly male cis life, marrying, having a daughter etc. By the time she married Jess, she was in her thirties and presumably knew that Jess thought she was a cis man and yet, knowing she was trans at heart, she still went ahead with the facade. I know this must be the scenario for many trans people but I still think it’s very selfish. Jess has been so supportive of her transition, but surely Ali can see how devastating this has been for her.

I’m no fan of Jess, but I can see why people have rooted for her in all of this and I can see why Ali has been disliked. Unfortunately , as always, other factors have come into play and internet drama and “fame” has taken over their story...
Agree totally, I really don’t understand how she continued to have another heterosexual relationship when clearly as she points out has always known she was trans. The first marriage you can easily understand why that was but to then carry on and marry another woman knowing you are not what your wife believes you to be is so selfish it’s unbelievable as Jess has spent 10 years of her life with someone she clearly loved only then to be in a situation she now finds herself in.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she ever contemplated putting money aside for her surgeries as she has parents who by the sounds of it seem to be ok financially so with the privileged life she’s had she no doubt knew she had a back up.
Even though her parents are helping her out financially, I don’t think she had a privileged upbringing. Obviously I don’t know her parent’s personal circumstances, but Jess said that she and Ali grew up a few doors away from each other on the same council estate. I hope that Ali’s parents are now in the position to comfortably help her out and that they’re not struggling to help her, either way for someone pushing 50 who is able to provide for herself, she should feel a bit guilty that she’s still relying on them financially however much they love her.

Reactions: 2
Even though her parents are helping her out financially, I don’t think she had a privileged upbringing. Obviously I don’t know her parent’s personal circumstances, but Jess said that she and Ali grew up a few doors away from each other on the same council estate. I hope that Ali’s parents are now in the position to comfortably help her out and that they’re not struggling to help her, either way for someone pushing 50 who is able to provide for herself, she should feel a bit guilty that she’s still relying on them financially however much they love her.
Yes maybe not privileged as in a child but as an adult and the profession she chose and what that represents financially I would think also she could provide adequately for herself, rather than take off elderly parents however good the intention from them and then also setup a go fund me account expecting strangers to pay for what she wants in order to fully transition.

Reactions: 4
Its not easy to come out as trans especially at her age more respect and understanding is needed but shes gone about everything else very stupidly I dont like the way she treats jess

Reactions: 2
Maybe if they hadn’t both chosen social media as a platform to expose all of their life, it all wouldn’t have imploded so spectacularly.

I realise that Jess said she only came on tiktok to share their journey as a trans couple,but that doesn’t explain Jess’ previous tiktok account where Ali’s transition was never referred to, so that was a bit of a porky.

There’s so much more to this tale and if they’d not pimped out their story for gifts, free drinks and go fund me accounts, none of us would have the right to comment or speculate. But they did, so we do!!

Reactions: 7
Its not easy to come out as trans especially at her age more respect and understanding is needed but shes gone about everything else very stupidly I dont like the way she treats jess
I agree, i would think it is life changing for her to come on a public platform and openly be the woman she so wants to be acknowledged and accepted for and I respect her for having the courage to do that and I do think she has been shown a lot of respect and support from complete strangers this shows in her following and her donations. In my opinion I feel she would have a lot more support if she didn’t come across so passive aggressive and a kind of ‘ Im entitled’ to this attitude whilst having her wife along side supporting her only then to be quite disrespectful openly on a SM platform.

Reactions: 5
To be fair to her, life for a trans in terms of societies acceptance and also in medical advancements has been very fast moving.

She may have known allsorts privately but its unlikely she would have known that she would be able to actively action many of those in real life one day.

Thank goodness for progress.

At the same time, I feel for Jess if she was not told the truth and Ali did know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Exactly what I wanted to say if you have been in a high paid job for several years you must have some substantial savings as well
you would like to think she has substantial savings with a salary like that. My other half earns maybe about half of what she gets as a pilot & his savings are quite substantial. She might be like me though& money burns a hole in my pocket 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.