Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just not written in a way, or with the mood of, someone putting the record straight. Flouncing off adds to that vibe.

Reactions: 6
I almost believed you until you said about the hair. There is ABSOLUTELY no way that Ali didn't have greasy, oil slicked hair hahahaha 😘😘😘😘 God loves a trier!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But I’m I guess I’m not welcome..
Bye.
And that was me saying good night.

Got to get good nightssleep
I almost believed you until you said about the hair. There is ABSOLUTELY no way that Ali didn't have greasy, oil slicked hair hahahaha 😘😘😘😘 God loves a trier!
😂😂 ok I know what I saw and what I think, but oh well.
If it’s going to just decline in to attacking and putting down anyone that does have a divergent view to the community view then I guess Ali might have been right all along?
But fair enough, I don’t need to prove anything to anyone and know what the really Jess is like at work.
🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1

If it’s going to just decline in to attacking and putting down anyone that does have a divergent view to the community view then I guess Ali might have been right all along?
But fair enough, I don’t need to prove anything to anyone and know what the really Jess is like at work.
🤷‍♀️

Go back to rolling out the red carpet for Queen Ali’s return… it’ll take a lot more than that to fool us 🤷‍♀️ X

Reactions: 3

🤷‍♀️

I'm not attacking you chuck, you have made me laugh 🤣🤣 You really do seem to have a great understanding of Ali and what makes her tick. You should become one of her mods when she reopens her main account 😜😜

And if you do work with Jess, I suggest you get off here. She has clearly spoken to you as a friend and colleague, I work in a similar line of work (Secure setting). I have my colleagues backs. I don't stab them in it 😘😘

Reactions: 8
We need Ali and her magically IP tracking skills for this one perhaps 🤷‍♀️🙄
Oh that I can answer for sure…🙋🏻‍♀️

Jess was saying that the caravan guy got himself caught up because he was sending not knowing the threats were being made to Ali . And because the police were involved they were asking about her if they knew who he was and why he would be messaging with multiple accounts.
Guess she put two and two together.
So not her doing and he was just caught in the crossfire of something else🤷‍♀️
But guess you’ll believe what you want.

I'm not attacking you chuck, you have made me laugh 🤣🤣 You really do seem to have a great understanding of Ali and what makes her tick. You should become one of her mods when she reopens her main account 😜😜

And if you do work with Jess, I suggest you get off here. She has clearly spoken to you as a friend and colleague, I work in a similar line of work (Secure setting). I have my colleagues backs. I don't stab them in it 😘😘
No thanks. 😄
Can’t stand that Jim Bob person, far too much mouth for me, and don’t get me started in the queen witch!!

Good for you. I’m glad your colleagues love you for it too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’ve had a long day and I’m catching up, pardon my French but what the duck is going on, on this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi Ali 👀👀 I mean if your not and your Jess’ colleague, why are you here? You know a lot to not ‘out’ yourself surely 🤷🏻‍♀️
you were thinking the same as me 😆

I’ve had a long day and I’m catching up, pardon my French but what the duck is going on, on this thread 😂
one of Jess’s “colleagues” has entered the thread throwing bad light onto Jess & bigging up Ali 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Imagine that 😏

Reactions: 3
This are just the opinions of someone who works with a right blabbermouth. Like we have them. Between Ali and jess 6 of one ,half a dozen if another.
So what if the tattler is a work colleague. There are no loyalities as there are in work. She chats tit, well it'll get out there.
I am more intrigued with affair @wowzers.really

Oh yeah Jess is an absolute twit.

Reactions: 4
Damn! I bought into those Jess revelations a tad too quickly but now I’m smelling the distinct odour of fish!! It’d be still worth asking Jess what “HD” is if she ever goes live though!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.