Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not going to lie think she has me blocked haha can't see her profile at all not sure why she'd have blocked me though only interaction I've had with her was asking if she had any tips for nervous fliers. I don't see why that would warrant blocking me though.

Reactions: 2
Not going to lie think she has me blocked haha can't see her profile at all not sure why she'd have blocked me though only interaction I've had with her was asking if she had any tips for nervous fliers. I don't see why that would warrant blocking me though.
I was blocked on tik tok for no reason. Iā€™ve never interacted with Ali there in any way. My username there is similar to here so I think she cross referenced people here with tik tok and just blocked everyone.

Why would you want to keep your username on TikTok if you wasnā€™t coming back? It wouldnā€™t bother you would it šŸ˜‚ she should just admit that sheā€™s a nosy Parker like everyone on here and on any other social media platform, and that she likes interacting with people šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why would you want to keep your username on TikTok if you wasnā€™t coming back? It wouldnā€™t bother you would it šŸ˜‚ she should just admit that sheā€™s a nosy Parker like everyone on here and on any other social media platform, and that she likes interacting with people šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
What? Ali a nosey parker? Sheā€™s an airline pilot donā€™t you know, far too important to admit she likes that sort of thing!! To me, she comes across as someone whoā€™s had nothing, managed to get a great career and now feels she has to keep letting everyone know how knowledgeable she is in order to justify herself. Relax Ali, learn to chill, admit you like a bit of on-line snooping. Just because youā€™re a professional woman doesnā€™t mean you canā€™t enjoy watching other peopleā€™s car-crash appearances on tiktok - Iā€™m guilty as charged!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jess is live now and that Emz gone grey the admin from Ali is on there, cannot stand her she's vile thinks she all high and mighty

Reactions: 5
Jess is live now and that Emz gone grey the admin from Ali is on there, cannot stand her she's vile thinks she all high and mighty
Cannot stand her at all she just screams witchšŸ™„ feel like sheā€™s on Jessā€™ lives just to feed back to Ali

People were asking Jess about Ali, and she answered a few but then said "i'm not going to talk about Ali anymore she's doing her own thing"
And someone commented saying "this is Jessā€™s page and it's about jess so stop talking about Ali"

Which made me laugh because originally Jess made her page very much about Ali and she was often in Jessā€™s videos, whereas Ali's page was all about Ali and didn't feature Jess.

I can understand not wanting to discuss Ali even if thatā€™s what the account was originally for. When the account was made her and Ali were still together, they arenā€™t now and Jess has to move on.

Agreed, she may have planned for it to be about her and Ali journey together but things change and sheā€™s not beholden to anyone, trust me adjusting to life with a loved one who is transitioning is bleeping hard no matter how supportive you are, emotions/feelings /attitudes can change so quickly and be very confusing

Reactions: 4
People were asking Jess about Ali, and she answered a few but then said "i'm not going to talk about Ali anymore she's doing her own thing"
And someone commented saying "this is Jessā€™s page and it's about jess so stop talking about Ali"

Which made me laugh because originally Jess made her page very much about Ali and she was often in Jessā€™s videos, whereas Ali's page was all about Ali and didn't feature Jess.
Thereā€™s definitely been a massive shift in their relationship. You could see it coming. You could see the tension bubbling over.

Jess saying astral is responsible for her good skin. She also obviously has a filter on that blurs and smooths her complexion šŸ™„

• Haha
Jess saying astral is responsible for her good skin. She also obviously has a filter on that blurs and smooths her complexion šŸ™„
Thereā€™s a lot about Jess thatā€™s been blurred and smoothed over, and I donā€™t just mean on her face! Yes, sheā€™s kind, has been through a lot, seems like a good mum etc etc, but thereā€™s definitely more to the tiktok version of Ali and Jess than sheā€™s let on about. Itā€™s not as cut and dry as ā€œnice Jessā€ and ā€œnasty Aliā€, theyā€™ve BOTH created the internet drama and intrigue and theyā€™ve both told porkies.

It's absolute bullshit. TT automaticallyputs a filter on whetheryou ask for it or not and a can guarantee 100% she has at least the standard filter on.

It's absolute bullshit. TT automaticallyputs a filter on whetheryou ask for it or not and a can guarantee 100% she has at least the standard filter on.
I think all these filters pander to these peoples insecurities. if you note these tictokers say things that invite people to say you are so beautiful etc. Iā€™ve seen many on lives say to Ali you hair is so lovely for eg. It really isnā€™t. I wouldnā€™t say to her its awful but I wouldnā€™t pander to the insecurities either.

I think all these filters pander to these peoples insecurities. if you note these tictokers say things that invite people to say you are so beautiful etc. Iā€™ve seen many on lives say to Ali you hair is so lovely for eg. It really isnā€™t. I wouldnā€™t say to her its awful but I wouldnā€™t pander to the insecurities either.
i always think her hairs looks greasy & it has no shape to it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.