Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If your way of getting “love”, affirmation and feeling supported is dancing around and gurning on tiktok, then I think its a misguided path. I know it sounds like I’m being needlessly critical, but if she wanted to raise awareness of trans couples etc, she could have done something much less invasive and could have protected their privacy. The way everything has imploded has kind of backfired because she went on so much about them continuing to be friends, supporting each other etc etc, and it’s not actually panned out that way. She said she only came onto tiktok to raise awareness of their journey, but that’s not exactly true. Her first account was hardly followed and included the sort of stupid content she’s doing now. Only when she brought Ali and the trans issue into play on this current account did she get the massive following. The gifts, wish lists, money raising, free drinks etc really diluted the original reason she supposedly came onto the app. If the situation is taking its toll, why not go and sort it in private. You’re nearly 50 Jess, you’re coping with a lot on your plate - quit the cheesy smiles and cringey dances and put your phone down.
They clearly know now what the financial benefits are of being on their public platforms, regardless of them having good intentions to share their journey at first and although from what’s been shown they clearly are on separate paths now. I think they have moved passed the journey phase now and the realty of receiving gifts, donations etc has become a focus to carry on regardless of the not very funny content posted!

Reactions: 2
Damn! I bought into those Jess revelations a tad too quickly but now I’m smelling the distinct odour of fish!! It’d be still worth asking Jess what “HD” is if she ever goes live though!
I do think your way of thinking is right, you have definitely made me think differently of Jess, she isn't the daft old bird who likes to dance and have a laugh, she's much more than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I do think your way of thinking is right, you have definitely made me think differently of Jess, she isn't the daft old bird who likes to dance and have a laugh, she's much more than that.
I think the scales have fallen from a lot of people’s eyes about Jess.

they defo outed them-self with that claim 🤦🏻‍♀️😆
I believed you until you said Ali’s hair wasn’t greasy
😫 😉
Guess your more interested in throwing insults at someone than listening to the facts as seen and such a shame you can’t see past your own person opinions. Instead belittle someone that says different to your opinions.
I think I can say on that then Ali was right on her live before.

As for my motive for speaking up, I don’t like people that have affairs..simple as that.
And no matter what you think Ali is or was or will be she don’t deserve that.
I was victim of someone who cheated on my for six years and so felt it was only fair to out saint Jess for what she is.
As for Ali, she ok. Only met her once and was ok but I don’t know her properly.
But I have met her at least, so can base my opinion on that in part.
But you will only decide what you want. I’ve said my piece and will leave it at that.

Reactions: 4
You know I just don't buy it.
Jess, love her or dislike her, is smart enough to not talk to work colleagues (especially ones she's not worked with that long) about personal stuff while trying to present a certain image of herself/life on social media. Just seems a bit risky.

As for asking Jess about the innitals, maybe that's something anyone within that sector would be aware of, so maybe this poster works in prisons, but I'm doubtful they work with Jess.

Reactions: 4
Hmmm. Jess was full of the “support, love, staying married but who knows in the future” shtick and then she suddenly did a 360 turn around after being in her new job for a few months and D.I.V.O.R.C.E and a “new chapter” were on the cards.

Reactions: 5
You know I just don't buy it.
Jess, love her or dislike her, is smart enough to not talk to work colleagues (especially ones she's not worked with that long) about personal stuff while trying to present a certain image of herself/life on social media. Just seems a bit risky.
I'm not sure, I can see her gossiping away about it all with people she thinks she can trust..

This are just the opinions of someone who works with a right blabbermouth. Like we have them. Between Ali and jess 6 of one ,half a dozen if another.
So what if the tattler is a work colleague. There are no loyalities as there are in work. She chats tit, well it'll get out there.
I am more intrigued with affair @wowzers.really

Oh yeah Jess is an absolute twit.
I believed you until you said Ali’s hair wasn’t greasy
😫 😉
😂😂 that’s so funny

As for asking Jess about the innitals, maybe that's something anyone within that sector would be aware of, so maybe this poster works in prisons, but I'm doubtful they work with Jess.
Exactly, but you’d need to know the prison to know the initials. Hence the question.

Guess your more interested in throwing insults at someone than listening to the facts as seen and such a shame you can’t see past your own person opinions. Instead belittle someone that says different to your opinions.
I think I can say on that then Ali was right on her live before.

As for my motive for speaking up, I don’t like people that have affairs..simple as that.
And no matter what you think Ali is or was or will be she don’t deserve that.
I was victim of someone who cheated on my for six years and so felt it was only fair to out saint Jess for what she is.
As for Ali, she ok. Only met her once and was ok but I don’t know her properly.
But I have met her at least, so can base my opinion on that in part.
But you will only decide what you want. I’ve said my piece and will leave it at that.
ok bye Ali 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I work with Jess so got to be careful what say here in case she works out who I am.

Don't fall for the sad Jess line, she's as hard as nails and by her own words she's the one in control of that relationship and always has been.. She's admits she's a control freak... and things like always checking up on Ali, monitoring their bank accounts and lots of other things I've picked up on since she started here. I actually feel Ali could be classed as being controlled at times.

Reason she does not want to talk about Ali is two fold. Firstly, Ali asked her not to after she started her new account, yes she using her secondary account and doing lots of trans stuff on that apparently and I'm trying to find out the name of it from Jess. Secondly and the reason she is wanting a divorce is that she's (Jess) sleeping with a member of staff here. They try to hide it but we all know... Been at it since she started here, Ali has no clue at all I think. I get the feeling its not the first time she's had an extra marital fling..

As for Ali I met her once at a do and she was lovely, really warm and open to people, bit nervous as you'd expect and wary of harassment, maybe it comes over wrong on tiktok.
And I can't say her hair was greasy, it looked really good that night, and not just looking like a one off but like she looks after it well, I wish mine was in half as good a condition.

And according to Jess, Ali is not seeing anyone. The camera man guy is an old friend and she was joking with a friend.

And as for Ali not working she is, doing some sort of instructing, other things while she waits, so she's bringing money in. and her parents only paid the mortgage for two months while they got sorted after redundancy.
Hi Ali is that you by any chance 🙄🙄

• Haha
Hmmm. Jess was full of the “support, love, staying married but who knows in the future” shtick and then she suddenly did a 360 turn around after being in her new job for a few months and D.I.V.O.R.C.E and a “new chapter” were on the cards.
Only the two of them know the truth on their relationship, there are a lot of things that don’t add up with them and they’ve chosen only to share parts of it and haven’t gone into great detail, which is their right not to do so but then that leaves it open to the public questioning their integrity when putting their personal lives on show to the public. They both are very astute women and know exactly what they are doing without a doubt.

😂 obviously haven’t read anything then.🙄
I have read everything you have put on here 😊 you were going to sleep 3 hours ago & yet here you are, still here trying to claim you aren’t Ali or at least someone who is friendly with her.

i have also been in threads on tattle before where this kinda thing has happened. New account comes in heavily defending someone who has been heavily criticised & trying to run down someone else in the process. Usually ends up being the person or someone closely linked to them.

but if you want to carry on with your wee charade, knock yourself out 😊

Reactions: 6
I have read everything you have put on here 😊 you were going to sleep 3 hours ago & yet here you are, still here trying to claim you aren’t Ali or at least someone who is friendly with her.

i have also been in threads on tattle before where this kinda thing has happened. New account comes in heavily defending someone who has been heavily criticised & trying to run down someone else in the process. Usually ends up being the person or someone closely linked to them.

but if you want to carry on with your wee charade, knock yourself out 😊
You believe what you want to believe, you’ve obviously made your mind up and decided your own version of reality.
I said right off the start I’m linked to them as in work with her, so haven’t hid that at all.
Yes was off to bed and did, just got distracted by answering a few commends first that’s all, but again I guess your paranoia won’t let you see that.

• Haha
You believe what you want to believe, you’ve obviously made your mind up and decided your own version of reality.
I said right off the start I’m linked to them as in work with her, so haven’t hid that at all.
Yes was off to bed and did, just got distracted by answering a few commends first that’s all, but again I guess your paranoia won’t let you see that.
We do believe what we like and the majority here think your Ali or one of her MOD’s. It’s you who can’t leave it, jog on and have a good day

• Haha
We do believe what we like and the majority here think your Ali or one of her MOD’s. It’s you who can’t leave it, jog on and have a good day
Love how you speak for the majority?
I’m not going to lose any sleep over it.
Definitely not Ali or her mods 🙄
Really you are a paranoid one.
Ok late lovely’s off to start my shift.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i am not paranoid 😂 like i say, carry on spilling tea on Jess claiming to be a work colleague but i certainly won’t be believing u 😊

Absolutely.
I agree. She’s told her personal life to thousands of strangers online, why wouldn’t she blab to work colleagues? Still not sure that this is actually a work colleague, but I don’t think it’s Ali. One of her army of fans? Maybe. But it could also be a work colleague of Jess who doesn’t like her. It may come as a surprise to some, but I think we don’t see the real Jess on tiktok and not everyone thinks she’s great, shock horror!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.