Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have read everything you have put on here 😊 you were going to sleep 3 hours ago & yet here you are, still here trying to claim you aren’t Ali or at least someone who is friendly with her.

i have also been in threads on tattle before where this kinda thing has happened. New account comes in heavily defending someone who has been heavily criticised & trying to run down someone else in the process. Usually ends up being the person or someone closely linked to them.

but if you want to carry on with your wee charade, knock yourself out 😊
You believe what you want to believe, you’ve obviously made your mind up and decided your own version of reality.
I said right off the start I’m linked to them as in work with her, so haven’t hid that at all.
Yes was off to bed and did, just got distracted by answering a few commends first that’s all, but again I guess your paranoia won’t let you see that.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
100% agreed with this! Problem is a lot of these “creators” will share most of their lives on tik tok and then complain when people talk about it. Your right about Jess and it makes me wonder if she plays the victim aswell as Ali doing it and then it causing issues with jealousy etc. all very weird! Ali said this morning about peoples opinions but I think ali is massively opinionated
I agree with this. Jess seems to play the victim when it suits and I think both of them are so obsessed with living their life out online that they don’t see the little dramas and rumours they create with what they say and do. Then they come for people who have the nerve to shout them out.

Reactions: 1

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
You'd think that but Ali's grammar and spelling are absolutely awful. It's the only reason I'm 100% confident that this new account isn't her 😂
To be fair, I’ve never seen evidence of her spelling and grammar so I can’t really comment. I just made the assumption that, as she is a professional woman who has had to take and pass exams, she would have at least a rudimentary grasp of grammar and the ability to form a coherent sentence. Of course presenting herself in a “dumbed down” way could be a way of putting people off the scent, but I really don’t think so. I think it’s probably one of her supporters...or is it a colleague of Jess?!!

Jess’ spelling is atrocious, and her spoken and written grammar sets my teeth on edge, maybe some of that has rubbed off on Ali, who knows?!!

I don’t want to make this an episode of the grammar/spelling police, but if we’re trying to ascertain whether this is Ali based on this, maybe we’re barking up the wrong tree...

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I can’t believe Jess had the address on her socials given her day job, I work in mental health and am so private about my social/area I love etc because the tour of people I was working with would show up at my house if they knew where it was (not for anything dangerous but more attachment) so being in a prison the risk is definitely there as well, manipulation fodder right there, that’s the risk not a forum
i always thought it strange she had the address in her bio given the environment she works in.

Neo2021

VIP Member
But surely you can't post your own address then cry about it when others share a public listing, and they choose to give out their address directly via the clinic website.
It maybe shouldn't have been shared here, but I don't really see the issue when we all know where they live anyway thanks to them.

Additionally, Jess still has her linktree available on Instagram listing her address several hours after that post was first shared. Isn't that the first thing you'd do, bloody delete it!
Where has she ‘cried’ about it? I’ve not seen her say anything.

I’m 99% it’s against tattle rules to share addresses regardless of it it’s published elsewhere. For example, Stacey Soloman’s new property was shared online, yet it wasn’t allowed to be posted here.

…..I don't agree with or condone cheating at all….
Still trying to defend someone party to an affair!

More so when the affair started before they decided to separate!
Wow love the morals.

In this post, the mystery person trips up on their grammar "still being party to a affair". A AFFAIR. Alison doesn't understand grammar and spelling. I'm now sure that there's more than one person behind this account. I think Alison and one of her friends, maybe that Jim, have set this account up and alternate who posts. Alison also always misspells you're as your - as the poster did in this message too. And, sorry, going back to this person defending Alison's greasy hair. How can she NOT be involved in it somehow? 😂
Alison if you're reading this, it's more reason you are too mental to ever be behind the controls of a plane again.
Oh I missed a letter typing on my phone so that makes me Ali or her friends. Love it, now you are thinking I’m several people at once.
I love how your an expert of her grammar and spelling….how much of it have you seen? Probably only a tiny amount and nowhere enough to comment confidently. I know I haven’t and so I have an open mind to that.

Keep your tinfoil hat on…
😂😂😂

no but you were all about Jess being in the wrong for “cheating” then when people pointed out their marriage has been over for some time you are now making it being about the person she is allegedly cheating with’s partner. This thread isn’t about some persons partner, this is about Ali & Jess 😊
And still defending someone who’s a cheat…

blondiec18

Tyler was the one trolling her all along. Ali found out through the IP address it was him, all very shocking.

Last edited:

Neo2021

VIP Member
Ali has replied to someone on twitter saying how she's dating a cis man, so don't think it's just a few innocent messages over tinder. She said on live they haven't met yet though. Cant be easy on Jess, I know they're separated but it still must be hard.

She mentioned the op again in her live today, i have to wonder how she's going to have the boob job in December if she finally starts back work?
What’s her twitter?