Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I wouldn’t really say it’s Jess, it’s Ali with the big wage and who the surgery is for so ultimately down to her. I actually really like Jess and feel for her, I can’t imagine being in her shoes. I don’t like Ali
Well I watched the Video of her saying it and the donations flooded in.

Reactions: 1

Melj71

Chatty Member

I'm sure it was for signalling. The videos will still be on there. Will be about the time we're can out if first lockdown.
She's deleted/archived all her videos certainly off TT. This is the only mention from Jess.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
You believe what you want to believe, you’ve obviously made your mind up and decided your own version of reality.
I said right off the start I’m linked to them as in work with her, so haven’t hid that at all.
Yes was off to bed and did, just got distracted by answering a few commends first that’s all, but again I guess your paranoia won’t let you see that.
i am not paranoid 😂 like i say, carry on spilling tea on Jess claiming to be a work colleague but i certainly won’t be believing u 😊

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
Ha, can't believe she's deactivated again.
Guess I'll see you all in a couple of days when she is craving that attention again... Unless Jess starts addressing the trolls tattlers once more

Fifah1907

VIP Member
i wonder where he went, i am sure i followed him purely for the fact i love that he lives in a caravan lol

maybe he tried to advise her with re her work as he is quite vocal about not talking about his employers & she didn’t take kindly to his advice, who knows!
Did he no turn out to be a troll?

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
I can confirm that I have indeed established that Porkpie:
A) Is NOT Jess
B) Is probably irish
C) So was probably pushed whilst writing the incoherent reply
D) Hasn't commented on many tattle threads but seems to love this one
E) Is infact a stalker. (Possibly)

Kind Regards

Ms Marple 🙂

Pished not pushed 🙂🤣🙄
Thank you for your deductions, I was only basing my evidence on the fact that Jess always comes across as semi-literate!! I’m no good at this internet malarkey!

• Haha
Her social media game is flawless. She’ll do a sad, poignant face wearing one of her over-priced acrylic hats(sad, but still on the make!) knowing her fans will be all over the comments like a rash!

One day she’ll indignantly insist she’s still married, the next, she’s going solo - got to keep the punters mildly confused to keep the views up eh Jess?!

I’m now beginning to see how the sharing of their story and journey has been manipulated to the max, so that now the punters see only heroic Jess who stood by her husband’s transition and supported the woman he became.There’s so much more to that story, but hey, if you can get the punters to give cash, gifts and freebies, game on!
You took the words out my mouth.. 😂😂 what a hero 👏👏👏👏👏

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
So I'm confused on some things.. Pre transitioning is/was Ali not the the father to the kids? As someone mentioned a bit further back they thought Jess had got with Ali as to not be a single parent I was under the impression though that they were Ali's bio kids

Popsock123

VIP Member
Ali is trigger happy with that block button tonight on Jess live! People have asked questions and Ali is straight there blocking! Yep she’s deffo a control freak! Can’t stand the woman.

Oh I just came here to say the same 😂
I thought Jess said she’s driving home?